Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai (27470 Views)

Defeated Politicians Sponsoring Bandits, Herdsmen As Revenge' Says Buratai / Army Yet To Access $1b Equipment Fund, Says Buratai / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

That's true and a large-scale war is imminent.

Thank God you have admitted that. We need a counter insurgency plan. If not for the mass surveillance of social media posts, I would have initiated a way for us all to discuss the imminent conflict. How do we plan this?
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by ikeyman00(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2018
the fear of ICC is real as they wake

we will not be deceived in anyway or form

as we speak the vigilantes are being killed and arrested swiftly without coming out to tell us there will be python dance

Someone close to that boko harem man in charge of the army that he is not smart at all
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Thank God you have admitted that. We need a counter insurgency plan. If not for the mass surveillance of social media posts, I would have initiated a way for us all to discuss the imminent conflict. How do we plan this?

fb messenger is fairly better than most. I don't patrionise instagram and twitter much.
I doubt the safety of whatsaap encryption ?
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by EternalTruths: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

That's true and a large-scale war is imminent.

Now you see why Obasanjo has risen to stop Buhari.

It is too late already for Obasanjo to stop Buhari.

Enjoy 2018 Christmas to the fullest because Buhari's government is hellbent on accomplishing Usman Dan Fodio's dream.

God help us.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by sedek4569: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2018
who said nigeria is not islamised yet? Or it cannot be islamised?. The person cannot see future, i also tell you, the person cannot even see the present , the person is living in the past. just check this: operation python dance in the east, crocodile tears or smill in delta, then Harbin Kunama meaning peace by all means in the north. Nobody kills anyone in the east, but the nigeria army will enter with python dance killing many people, including women and children, nobody will talk or act beacuse you dont have the power, you are simply a slave. The nigeria army will enter the delta killing mainly their youths because of oil from there, nobody will talk or act because you dont have the power, you are simply a slave. Now in the north, see what will happen, when nigeria army comes in, they will arm the hausa-fulani herdsmen to conquer the villagers, subject them under any condition that they fulanis want, and the people will not be able to talk out or act since the army is there and dominate the media, just like boko haram issue, they will tell the people there is peace, ie Harbin Kunama peace by all means.

3 Likes

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

fb messenger is fairly better than most. I don't patrionise instagram and twitter much.
I doubt the safety of whatsaap encryption ?

WhatsApp is safe but what about the exposure of our numbers?
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by EternalTruths: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Send PM to each other and plan

But first be sure that he is not a traitor.

Trust me.

Don't give him your real number yet.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

Enjoy 2018 Christmas to the fullest because Buhari's government is hellbent on accomplishing Usman Dan Fodio's dream.

God help us.

Nigga quit the scare mongering and hysteria. What are you willing to do to help fellow southerners? If you have no clue, kindly desist from making openly scary and inciting posts on NL. You know these Hausas (including military intelligence) are watching us, don’t you? Let’s be clandestine in all things we do.

This is the last time I would advice you.

Thanks.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

Send PM to each other and plan

But first be sure that he is not a traitor.

Trust me.

Don't give him your real number yet.

I no be fool now. We have to be discreet henceforth sha.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by EternalTruths: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Nigga quit the scare mongering and hysteria. What are you willing to do to help fellow southerners? If you have no clue, kindly desist from making openly scary and inciting posts on NL. You know these Hausas (including military intelligence) are watching us, don’t you? Let’s be clandestine in all things we do.

This is the last time I would advice you.

Thanks.

Don't be scared

Some of us are Divine Watchmen sent by God to warn people.

What I say are directly from God's throne so don't be frightened because grace covers me.

Just watch.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by kingdave(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2018
perez100:
I noticed one BIG fool above by this name NonsoW*w, who pretend to be Igbo trying harder to get response but we will not oblige him that.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 11:04am On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

Don't be scared

Some of us are Divine Watchmen sent by God to warn people.

What I say are directly from God's throne so don't be frightened because grace covers me.

Just watch.

Goodluck with that.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

God help us.

He will fail. They've got weapons from Jordan, Turkey, Pakistan and money from Saudi Arabia but they will fail.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

He will fail. They've got weapons from Jordan, Turkey, Pakistan and money from Saudi Arabia but they will fail.

Amen. Can we initiate communication? Any suggestion? Tor, VPN, satellite, anything that ensures Anonimity?
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:15am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I don't think we can help that, do you think ?
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

I don't think we can help that, do you think ?

Exposure of my number is a no no for me. I can’t trust anybody at this moment in Nigeria.

The Hausas are in full control of our intelligence apparatus and they have the money to deploy undercover agents to track down dissidents. Suggest something else.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Amen. Can we initiate communication? Any suggestion? Tor, VPN, satellite, anything that ensures Anonimity?

Yes. Anyone safe enough will do but i may need more light on these media you suggested.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Yes. Anyone safe enough will do but i may need more light on these media you suggested.

Google is your friend. Do some research and get back to me.

Thanks.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by MrPristine: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2018
donnie:

If Donald Duke isn't there, I ain't joining.

I can assure you with 100% certainty that Duke is the arrow head of this movement. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by kabarka(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2018
NonsoWow:
The army should focus on only two states in the east if they want to crush these Ipod devils once and for all : Abia and Enugu.

how much were you paid.
Efulefu mmadu
You are not even one month old on nairaland.Who is doing this to you?
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by Cooly100: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2018
GoroTango:
Another python dance you say? Hehehehehe grin

...another Boko retreat you mean?

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by donnie(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2018
MrPristine:

I can assure you with 100% certainty that Duke is the arrow head of this movement. cheesy

Abi... that was my suspicion.

Then I'm in! There's hope for new Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Thanks.

On which in particular ?
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by okenta2017: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2018
Okwyla:
The Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lt-Gen. Tukur Buratai, has disclosed that the Nigerian Army would soon deployed its personnel to various parts of the country to contain ongoing threat to security in the country.

He said the troops would be deployed under Special Forces, such as Operation Python Dance III in the Southeast, Operation Crocodile Smile III in the Niger Delta and Southwest and Harbin Kunama III in the North to contend cattle rustling in that part of the country.

Buratai spoke in Abuja, yesterday, after leading officers and men on an annual 15-kilometre route match that culminated at the Mogadishu Cantonment in the city, tasked officers and men to be on alert, as they could be deployed any moment there was any need for that.

He reiterated that some officers and men could be deployed at short notice to assist what he called “civil authorities” to contend insecurity in any part of the country and charged them to be prepared for the task.

The army chief could not, however, give a clear picture on whether the troops would carry out similar exercise in Benue, Taraba and Nasarawa states, following incessant herdsmen/farmers clashes in those states, which have resulted in several killings.

He said: “Well, we are not thinking of any particular situation; we are going to train on general areas, which could include that aspect as well.

“But our focus will be to ensure that security is provided across the country.

“So, definitely, expect Harbin Kunama III, Crocodile Smile III and Egwu Eke Dance III and probably another exercise coming, which will be made known at the appropriately time.”

Operation Python Dance I & II, Operation Harbin Kunama I and II were among others conducted in 2016 and last year, respectively, to deal with the menace of cattle rustling and herdsmen/farmers clashes in parts of Northwest and North-Central, while Crocodile Smile and Egwu Eke Dance were conducted in the Niger Delta and the Southeast, respectively, last year to tackle pipeline vandalism, oil theft and piracy, violent agitation and kidnapping.

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/02/army-to-begin-operation-python-dance.html
Rubish,

this is just a rehasal to eventual deployment, after the forceful establishment of cattle
colonies. This goes to show that brutai is an inexpience army officer. I will advice those affected
to study their operational tec. and who they make frequent contact with and type of weapons used for
operation.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by kabarka(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2018
codedguy1:

The idiot is not even confirming any dance in the troubled middle belt region in states like Benue, taraba and plateau.

Even when the Gov of Taraba has announced that in 10 days taraba will be attacked.
Gov orthm did the same nobody responded instead he was interrogated
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by DocHMD: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Tone down the rhetoric please. The authorities are surveiling this site. We have northerners here too. Let’s be reasonable.

Yes be resonable like you by hating the 'Igbo Christians' who challenge the Fulani and then running to foolanis and uniting with the foolanis to destroy Igbos when you get what you want after deceiving Igbos by pretending to be a Christian anti-Fulani.

No be you again?

2 Likes

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by toodark: 11:45am On Feb 03, 2018
perez100:
Southern Nigeria education is nonsense.

its realy useless....look how some of them reason...you are tempted to abuse them...
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by kabarka(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2018
UnknownT:
To contend Cattle Rustling not even Herdsmen attacks. We are finished.

Everybody should get ready,we are in.
The earlier we realize this the better.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by apache4: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2018
Buhari Must Die For Peace To Reign In Nigeria !!!
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Thanks.

I think VPN is good but payment is in dollars ?
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Thanks.

I think VPN is okay but payment is in dollars.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by kabarka(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
Penalty82:

Fools don't even know that their president values cows mor than humans.

"He said the troops would be deployed under Special Forces, such as Operation Python Dance III in the Southeast, Operation Crocodile Smile III in the Niger Delta and Southwest and Harbin Kunama III in the North to contend cattle rustling in that part of the country".

compare the REASON for deployment with the one they gave on sept 14,@umuahia.
These ppl are so predictable,the only problem is that nigerians cant see beyond their nose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome / Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager / Stella Damasus And Senator Yerima On Al-jazeera Network THE STREAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.