Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover (52508 Views)

Yemi Blaq Secures Plumstead Construction Contract With Oyinbo / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Ishilove: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2018
oyb:

Why u hating? 2018 is her year of breakthrough and double portion cheesy

Lmao!! cheesy
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Damfostopper(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2018
also don't judge olosho she might get a tight pucci

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Luukasz(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2018
StTrump:
Such is life, the "good" ones waits for it to come, but the "bad" ones takes it all. grin
The bad ones takes it all to later lose it all in the end while the good ones wait to later have it all in the end and keep it all forever. "Bad" has no worth, nor character, bad is despicable. Goodness is ultimate

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by elbaraj001(m): 9:12am On Feb 03, 2018
Ishilove:

It is not just about getting married. Getting married, staying married and being happy and fulfilled in that marriage are what counts.
and How many of the so call decent gals have been able to stay in their marriages?
forget all these gals are same jare...just find one that you 're compartible n marry...because even pastors do have broken homes...

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Rigel95(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2018
Ishilove:
The bleaching cream didn't work on her hands.

I hope the marriage lasts. You can't hook a man through hoeing and expect him to stay because when the novelty of the huge boobs wears off, he will abandon you for greener pasture.

Or she could always renew the 'efo' she cooked for him.
look, one of the 'good girls' spotted.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by AuroraB(f): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2018
stinggy:

Even the 'church girls' are loosing their husbands on a daily basis, no issues if Roman Goddess looses hers cheesy

Go Roman, it's your life, your rules!
Chop knuckle cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by OAM4J: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2018
Ishilove:
The bleaching cream didn't work on her hands.

I hope the marriage lasts. You can't hook a man through hoeing and expect him to stay because when the novelty of the huge boobs wears off, he will abandon you for greener pasture.

Or she could always renew the 'efo' she cooked for him.

It is also not impossible that she has other quality characters for which the guy married her that might also keep her in marriage till death do them part.

We don't really know her. So let's not judge her book by the cover of oloshoism only.
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2018
undecided

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Ogaonos: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2018
OneCorner:
And d good girls are either in their parents home, living in the church premises, doing bournvita promo along ikeja or doing patient dog eat the fattest bone with their broke bf
Some are even on Nairaland shouting olosho since 2004
wen u marry olosho ur eye go neat.most olosho ar nt gud mothers.ur children go turn spoilt brag.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by ruffDiamond: 9:48am On Feb 03, 2018
public latrine and sh*thole?..
damn!dumbo Oyinbo and dem weird lifestyle....

tufiakwa!!!?

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by selfmadeboss: 9:54am On Feb 03, 2018
And you think oloshos go end for naija
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Sabiboii17(m): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2018
Ishilove:

It is not just about getting married. Getting married, staying married and being happy and fulfilled in that marriage are what counts.
......a good girl spotted grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by bigiyaro(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2018
if no be white man, blacks generally don't do hoes wen marriage is involved.
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by adams345(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2018
From olosho to Roman Goddess hahaha no b Nigerian Goddess

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by adams345(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2018
see as d guy resemble sex doll
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Paulosky1900: 10:11am On Feb 03, 2018
Clakyvip:
Wow, hoeing to the top...This olosho work don dey pay o...���

I swear this Roman goddess old pass the guy oo, anyway am not gonna say anything after 2yrs let's watch and see though..

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by gannod(m): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=OneCorner post=64738790]And d good girls are either in their parents home, living in the church premises, doing bournvita promo along ikeja or doing patient dog eat the fattest bone with their broke bf
Some are even on Nairaland shouting olosho since 2004
[/quot

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by HopeAlive16(f): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2018
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by KaptainAfrika: 10:17am On Feb 03, 2018
I think SHE MARRIED HIM, not the other way round oh! Like she finally decided to settle down with an oyibo, considering the fact that she has probably knacked all the black men in Nigeria.
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2018
Luukasz:
You think you've made sense, no youre far from it. I'm sure youre prolly one of those dude who said this same bollock when tonto dikeh got married. In the end we'll saw how the marriage ended it didn't even last a year.
Its not about gettin married cos anybody can get married, but what really defines marriage is how far the two involved in it can live together happily forever and after

There are also lots of so called good girls that got married and marriage didn't yield anything good. Lots of them suffer domestic violence and some have even died in the course of keeping their marriage. Look I'm not in support of olosho, and u didn't need to bring Tonto Dike's failed marriage into this.. most celebrity marriage doesn't last, but it would be foolish for a woman that suffer domestic violence to still stay married all because she wants to keep her marriage.

This Roman's (olosho) wedding might not last.. nobody knows. But she would probably get a child for this man, then they later scatter the marriage but not until the future of the child is secured. If u ask me its part of the hustle for her.. still better than some church girls that suffer in their marriage but are too ashamed to act.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by OneCorner: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2018
HopeAlive16:

And your point exactly is?
Identify ur selling point and utilize it.
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by oloriadejoke(f): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
My problem now is how many hours it will be taking this man to work on those mighty two tower building's embarassed
.....so far he get building materials available and lots of workers on the field
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2018
She actually made something big and interesting out of her ashawo buisness.

She's married now. That's bottom line cheesy. QED
I hope they make it work for many years to come. I just hope smiley

Girls waiting on broke guys ehnnn? Instead of taking their career forward, so as to meet guys of their class, as they progress forward. honestly I pity them.

I won't wait on any broke guy, I did such in the past and I paid dearly for it.
Forwards ever, backward never.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Diso60090(m): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2018
alexialin:
She actually made something big and interesting out of her ashawo buisness.

She's married now.

Girls waiting on broke guys ehnnn? Instead of taking their career forward, so as to meet guys of their class, as they progress forward. honestly I pity them.

I won't wait on any broke guy, I did such in the past and I paid dearly for it.
Forwards ever, backward never.

No matter how you do it you are still waiting
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2018
oloriadejoke:
.....so far he get building materials available and lots of workers on the field
shocked shocked shocked

Auntie! Auntie!! I greet oh wink smiley
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2018
Diso60090:

No matter how you do it you are still waiting

Trust me, Na me know why I dey wait. Easy steps does it smiley I know Myself .

But seriously I believe people should better themselves and be smart with their choice of partner.

She climbed a notch higher in her career, and decides she won't loose in her game.

Oyibo men actually trip on Nigeria women and black women. Whether slim or voluptuous.

Yesterday, a friend of mine was dinning with two very pretty ladies.
Guess what? They've taken their career to another level. grin

The fair one is about to go on a sponsored trip , all expenses paid by her oyibo fiancee based in the UK and she travelling few days time to be with and tie the knot. Come and see the huge diamond ring on her finger.. Mehn she was just glowing and happy, very very pretty lady.

The dark lady is pretty, but more voluptuous and shes on her way to the US, all expenses paid her American guy. She's getting married to him too.

I was just like Mehn the tides are indeed changing.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Diso60090(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2018
veekid:
She go still fúck around ...

You don 4uck her before? or know some one who did if not off the light and close my 4ucking door
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Diso60090(m): 11:11am On Feb 03, 2018
alexialin:

I believe people should better themselves and be smart with their choice of partner.

She climbed a notch higher in her career, and decides she won't loose in her game.

Oyibo men actually trip on Nigeria women and black women. Whether slim or voluptuous.

The fair one is about to go on a sponsored trip , all expenses paid by her oyibo fiancee based in the UK and she travelling few days time to be with and tie the knot. Come and see the huge diamond ring on her finger.. Mehn she was just glowing and happy, very very pretty lady.

The dark lady is pretty, but more voluptuous and shes on her way to the US, all expenses paid her American guy. She's getting married to him too.

did you type all this or you copy and paste
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2018
alexialin:

Trust me, Na me know why I dey wait. Easy steps does it smiley I know Myself .

But seriously I believe people should better themselves and be smart with their choice of partner.

is like u have a low self esteem, just, saying thou and yea d d oyibos also call black people monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2018
Diso60090:

did you type all this or you copy and paste

I typed it. cool

What's there to copy and paste?
Such short analogy?
My fingers are not rickety and old yet. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments / Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After / Cee-c Shows Off Hourglass Shape In Sexy Black Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.