Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,208 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Genevieve Nnaji’s Photo Set Instagram On Fire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji’s Photo Set Instagram On Fire (1847 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Listening To 21 By Ayra Starr, Looks Like Teenager In New Photo / Lola Rae Shares Studio Photo, Set To Release New Music / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji’s Photo Set Instagram On Fire by 1Ebisco: 7:14am On Feb 03, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood actress and singer, Genevieve Nnaji hails from Mbiase in Imo state, she has set instagram on fire from the recent photos she shared.

The star took to twitter to upload a picture that many keep pondering on why she is this beautiful.

Many have asked for the secret to her beauty while some have been questioning her, like, when will you grow old and when will this beauty fade away.

In the photo she shared, she looked so adorable and it looks like it’s a painting or drawing of the star.

She does not only stand out in her beauty, she has attained a great height in her career.

She won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2005, making her the first actress to win the award. In 2011, she was honored as a Member of the Order of the Federal Republic by the Nigerian government for her contribution in Nollywood.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/genevieve-nnajis-photo-set-instagram-on.html

Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s Photo Set Instagram On Fire by OKorowanta: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2018
Una wahala too much
Which fire!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s Photo Set Instagram On Fire by thesettingz(m): 7:26am On Feb 03, 2018
Shes loosing the black skin I adore
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s Photo Set Instagram On Fire by goodmorning40: 7:39am On Feb 03, 2018
for only burnt brains
not for me
I didn't see any fire

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s Photo Set Instagram On Fire by Yeligray(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2018
That's sex doll pose
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s Photo Set Instagram On Fire by Hhenryy: 8:11am On Feb 03, 2018
Yeligray:
That's sex doll pose
Lol, she looks like a sex doll indeed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s Photo Set Instagram On Fire by bayocanny: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2018
Op, you're not serious...which instagram does she set on fire? Instagram wey be say I still dey ontop am dey like pictures upandan... Continue lying ok
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s Photo Set Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2018
Where d fire
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s Photo Set Instagram On Fire by 7agaza(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2018
According to research One Kidney in Malaysia is 45M. sell one Kidney, then use 40m play BET9JA, "2 odds" to win 80m. . . Use 45M to replace your KIDNEY Life goes on 40M left. . . sense will not kill me
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s Photo Set Instagram On Fire by mikool007(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nice

(1) (Reply)

10 Real Facts About Clem Ohameze You Probably Didn't Know / 'You Blocked me for Months- CharlyBoy Lesbian Daughter Blast him for Supporting / Jackie Appiah Rocks In A Snake-skinned Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.