Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

'You Blocked me for Months- CharlyBoy Lesbian Daughter Blast him for Supporting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'You Blocked me for Months- CharlyBoy Lesbian Daughter Blast him for Supporting (1826 Views)

Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You Blocked me for Months- CharlyBoy Lesbian Daughter Blast him for Supporting by Bhelamblog(m): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2018
Dewy Oputa the Daughter of Charly Boy who came out as a Lesbian Few days ago, Has lashed out to her dad, for throwing his support on her, even though he reportedly blocked her few months ago over her sexuality..
Few hours ago, He posted a photo of both of them and declared that he will begin to fight for gay rights.

But According to her, he is doing it for 'Clout'.

See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/charlyboy-lesbian-daughter-blast-him.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'You Blocked me for Months- CharlyBoy Lesbian Daughter Blast him for Supporting by thesicilian: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
These lesbians self. If you don't support them it's wahala. You support them, more problems! What do they want?

4 Likes

Re: 'You Blocked me for Months- CharlyBoy Lesbian Daughter Blast him for Supporting by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
Na father and daughter problem.. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'You Blocked me for Months- CharlyBoy Lesbian Daughter Blast him for Supporting by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
Oddball lots. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 'You Blocked me for Months- CharlyBoy Lesbian Daughter Blast him for Supporting by princechurchill(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
Justice Chukwudifu Oputa must be rolling in his grave

2 Likes

Re: 'You Blocked me for Months- CharlyBoy Lesbian Daughter Blast him for Supporting by ADRIAN88(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
thesicilian:
These lesbians self. If you don't support them it's wahala. You support them, more problems! What do they want?

grin

1 Like

Re: 'You Blocked me for Months- CharlyBoy Lesbian Daughter Blast him for Supporting by Guide777(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
Karma is a bitch. Just like young Charley rebelled against the gentle Judge, today Dewy is doing the same. I guess Old Charley realised he had walked the same path and decided to muster the clout to support her openly. Lesson for all: whatever we do today, let's remember tomorrow will come.
Re: 'You Blocked me for Months- CharlyBoy Lesbian Daughter Blast him for Supporting by Guide777(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2018

Karma is a bitch. Just like young Charley rebelled against the gentle Judge, today Dewy is doing the same. I guess Old Charley realised he had walked the same path and decided to muster the clout to support her openly. Lesson for all: whatever we do today, let's remember tomorrow will come.
Re: 'You Blocked me for Months- CharlyBoy Lesbian Daughter Blast him for Supporting by Dreyl(m): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
Her head like frypan

1 Like

Re: 'You Blocked me for Months- CharlyBoy Lesbian Daughter Blast him for Supporting by itspzpics(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lol
Re: 'You Blocked me for Months- CharlyBoy Lesbian Daughter Blast him for Supporting by MuttleyLaff: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
Guide777:
Karma is a bitch.
Just like young Charley rebelled against the gentle Judge, today Dewy is doing the same.
I guess Old Charley realised he had walked the same path
and decided to muster the clout to support her openly
Lesson for all: whatever we do today, let's remember tomorrow will come.
The western region, in local parlance, will say
"Ẹni kan, lo mọ"
loosely meaning
"You wont know about it or wont understand it, except, its you hit with the bombshell"

Old Charley, is beginning to know and understand that his daughter is not to be treated as a social pariah

He is realising that she isnt being promiscuous
but she is with a consenting adult of same gender,
in a faithful, committed to each other, meaningful, honest, truthful, loving and lasting a lifetime relationship.
Re: 'You Blocked me for Months- CharlyBoy Lesbian Daughter Blast him for Supporting by omoiyalayi(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
How person go get dis kind father & nt end up a lesbian?

Their wahala
Re: 'You Blocked me for Months- CharlyBoy Lesbian Daughter Blast him for Supporting by wayne4loan: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Quadri Plays Gangster Role In New Movie [PHOTOS] / What Is Happening To Korede Bello? / Finally Bobrisky Shares Result Of His HIV Test (see Full Result Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.