Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

"Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set (49776 Views)

Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Memphis357(m): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Another rubbish is the making by yours truly......
Nollywood!!!!!
Patiently waiting for Mission Impossible 6:Fallout.
July 27th
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
Threebear:
Isn't he too old to be still be playing such roles.
Nollywood and wrong casting are like tea and bread.
In Hollywood, Ramsey Noah's age mates are already playing father roles and the bald headed man is here romancing a girl young enough to be his daughter.

Old ke!

Ramsey Noah is not old o.

Still a shinning bobo..

Kukuma say u dey jealous, he is enjoying himself with damilola grin

He's enjoying no doubt cheesy
What a lucky man!

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
lonelydora:
Seun, why was this topic removed? Would you have done same if it were ti be a bible?

"Do unto others what ye would want them do unto you"
guy ure high on osogbo weed
make dem catch u,na kirikiri straight
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by dingbang(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
ashewoboy:
Mehn, i used to trip for this babe back then, i wanted to fvck hercheesy. Btw, she resembles eniqurl. I could settle for eniqurl and fvck her you knowcheesy. If you don't get the original babe, you get the babe that is synonymous to the original. A lady once confessed that she fvcked a guy because he looked like sarkodiecheesy. I will be fvcking eniqurl because she looks like damilola.
don't insult my friend
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
lonelydora:
Seun, why was this topic removed? Would you have done same if it were ti be a bible?

Nairaland mods are very very one sided! But they will do anything to discredit the Bible!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by adetunjioludami(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
oshe11:
U can only hail yoruba demon cos U never experience warri cool guy wen get mouth and money b4....

A friend of mine once impregnated 4 girls at same time and they all aborted it without any hullabaloo......

If I share my experience some of my victims go know me heregrin
we all heard u..but warri demon??nah we don't think so..dia4 go shove ur warrior demon up ur a**.. grin grin angry
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Laple0541(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
lonelydora:

Why giving yourself so much headache over a crazy aboki weed smoker who was only trying to get cheap popularity?
It's only a mad person that will say the deranged guy belong to a particular religion, in my opinion that is why the post was deleted. Stop worrying yourself sister/brother in Christ.
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by safarigirl(f): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Threebear:
In Hollywood, Ramsey Noah's age mates are already playing father roles and the bald headed man is here romancing a girl young enough to be his daughter.
in which Hollywood? Same one Idris Elba is still playing love interests with ladies half his age?

Hollywood that Leonardo DiCaprio is still doing romance with twenty-something year olds? Even Will Smith dey do love with girls wey he use twenty years senior, so, which Hollywood?

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by mekuso89(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

You are definitely sick
yea Buddy
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by mekuso89(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
IgboBasthard:

You are a danger to yourself and society
for what exactly?
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by hopefulLandlord: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Threebear:

what are you talking about? Hollywood is infamous for doing such castings which is why Hollywood actresses complain a lot that they're virtually discarded once they're approaching or over their thirties whereas men are cast till even their 50s and play spouses to real life 20yos https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/mind-the-movie-age-gap-hollywood-has-a-habit-of-casting-leading-older-men-with-20something-women-a3111701.html

You guys just love to ignorantly sheet on your country

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Vado(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
ashewoboy:
Mehn, i used to trip for this babe back then, i wanted to fvck hercheesy. Btw, she resembles eniqurl. I could settle for eniqurl and fvck her you knowcheesy. If you don't get the original babe, you get the babe that is synonymous to the original. A lady once confessed that she fvcked a guy because he looked like sarkodiecheesy. I will be fvcking eniqurl because she looks like damilola.

Lmfao guy you be weyrey oo.
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by oshe11: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
adetunjioludami:
we all heard u..but warri demon??nah we don't think so..dia4 go shove ur warrior demon up ur a**.. grin grin angry
Not really about the title.....

Just saying u guys r learners with ur self acclaimed mumu "Yoruba Demon"

Na tobi dey dere to find who to kiss with "truth or dare" gamegrin
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Yankee101: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
I think Yoruba men should not help reinforce this negative label that all of their men are heart breakers and irresponsible. Let the good guys speak out
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by moorevic(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
ashewoboy:
Please do you mean "Eucharia" chai nna go to school nu eh what is all this
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by AbbyIbk(f): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Danladi7: 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
safarigirl:
in which Hollywood? Same one Idris Elba is still playing love interests with ladies half his age?

Hollywood that Leonardo DiCaprio is still doing romance with twenty-something year olds? Even Will Smith dey do love with girls wey he use twenty years senior, so, which Hollywood?
you are intelligent
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Kirgyakos(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Useless pipu
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Afrocentric: 7:13am On Feb 04, 2018
Threebear:
inferiority complex
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Godwin2am(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
this romance in movie was the reason I went into acting.....for years now my role is either 'gateman or native doctor' I quite acting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photos: Tunde Ednut With Akon, Dbanj, Don Jazzy, Juliet Ibrahim, Phyno / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Her Friends; Calls Them 'fresh Fish' / 2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.