Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns (31643 Views)

Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / Herdsmen Don’t Need Visa To Enter Nigeria – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by adekunle6224(m): 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
D Fulani guy with his family and all is generation dey crazy, nah only their tribe dey dis country. baba e ati iya e
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by arewaboy01(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
even without campaigning i swear pmb will comfortably win 2019 election
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by degamemaster(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
The subtle blood bath threat is being released gradually and people are feigning ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by Myself2(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
God bless President Trump for calling Nigeria a shithole

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by big3boy: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
if your buhari owns nigeria, we shall see
i campeinged fro him both openly and in secrecy with my money and labour. now am gonna campeign against him
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by jrusky(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oh ok is that the reason you want cow colony? Now I understand alright *Mr Miyetti Whatever* We shall see if you are God.

Now I understand why Buhari kept quiet so he is planning to burn Nigeria down if he lost come 2019.

We shall see.
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by Leke001: 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oh,I now see why the herdsmen have been on rampage...hmmn!
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by Juliusdking(m): 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ur father we go remove em nonsense
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by fortunechy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
that's empty threats....... Buhari is leaving come 2019.Duara awaits ur return. Evil

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by blackbeau1(f): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
codedguy1:
People died when he legitimately lost in 2011, he talked about blood of dogs and baboon if lost the 2015 elections regardless of its legitimacy, so what do we think is going to happen if he legitimately loses 2019 elections.

Buratai has started dancing in areas that are relatively peaceful while this animal is ranting off here.

pvc might just be a waste of time.
I've been trying to make ppl understand this since 2025 bc. This is someone who threatened Nigeria when he legitimately lost , plus even when he knew nigerians were rooting for him in 2015 , he still rigged the elections, how much more now when he has the power of the presidency behind him? PVC in my opinion is utterly useless.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by mymotong: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
Chevrolet Volt is an American plug-in hybrid car. The car was first produced in 2011 and is manufactured by Chevrolet division of General Motors. This vehicle travels 25 to 50 miles (38 miles average) on electric power alone. After the battery is depleted, it switches to the extended range mode (petrol). It can carry up to four people (including the driver).

The Volt has 16.5 KWh of lithium batteries and a 1.4 liter engine using premium fuel. The batteries have enough power to drive the car normally (it can go from 0 to 60 mph in 9 seconds). While the batteries have power, the car is like an electric car.

When the batteries run out of charge, they can be recharged from a special electrical outlet, or the car can turn on the gas engine. The gas engine and electric motors combine in a special type of transmission called a planetary gear, like the Toyota Prius. This allows the gas engine to drive the car or to change its power to electricity. The electricity can charge the battery or power the electric motor.

https://mymoto.com.ng/chevrolet-volt-introduction/

Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by Tecno66: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
He said Obasanjo has only one vote. The fulani people equally have one vote each. Let us see how the fulani alone will install a great grand pa as the president of this nation.
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

The President of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Socio-cultural Association, Bello Abdullahi Bodejo has warned that they will resist any attempt to remove President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

Bodejo warned that Nobody should try and remove Buhari, adding that the eyes of the Fulani all over the country have 'opened'. Speaking to Sun, Bodejo said;

"Nobody should try to remove Buhari in 2019. All the Fulani in Nigeria today, our eyes are open. All of us are behind Buhari; we have seen that they want to destroy the Fulani because of Buhari.

We would not allow anybody to intimidate the Federal Government or to take Buhari’s mandate; we would be ready to follow him and fight it. We are ready to do anything to ensure that Buhari comes back to complete the good work he is doing. The people criticizing him are just few and nothing would affect his chances of coming back."

He also reacted to ex-president, Olusegun Obasanjo's letter to the president criticizing his performance. Bodejo said;

"President Obasanjo is respected in the country because he ruled Nigeria under the present democracy for eight years. As for the letter he wrote, he knows what he is doing. You know that Obasanjo is now a real politician. But to tell Buhari not to run in 2019, he does not have the power because he has only one vote like any other person. What I can assure you is that 87 percent of Nigerians are with Buhari in the race for 2019. Nobody would allow him to poison people’s mind. Those people in the Bush do not know whether Obasanjo asked Buhari not to run for re-election in 2019. I want to also commend some governors who are supporting the government. I thank the 16 governors who have already agreed to give space for the cattle colonies. Obasanjo tore his PDP card in 2015 but he cannot do that to the APC."

https://politicsngr.com/nobody-try-remove-buhari-2019-miyetti-allah-president-bodejo-warns/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by Kennybix(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
I find the reasoning of some persons faulty. This person who is meant to be an adult is coming out to say that nobody should remove the president. I still don't understand. Does he mean we must vote for him because we don't have right to our decision?

This guy is a dullard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by apache4: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
Buhari Must Die For Peace To Reign In Nigeria !!!
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by ojoache2(m): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
what will happen if he was removed....lackadaisical statement presidency is not an inheritance from his Father to him

my vote must count .....,.....

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by Ejorchris: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
we have reject anything about demonic party of APC in Nigeria, party of blood shade and boko haram.
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by Automatic3444(m): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
First class citizen have spoken lol, buhari is behind all these attack i dont need a soothsayer to tell me that
NAIRALAND UNA HEAR grin
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by cnonyechi(f): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

The President of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Socio-cultural Association, Bello Abdullahi Bodejo has warned that they will resist any attempt to remove President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

Bodejo warned that Nobody should try and remove Buhari, adding that the eyes of the Fulani all over the country have 'opened'. Speaking to Sun, Bodejo said;

"Nobody should try to remove Buhari in 2019. All the Fulani in Nigeria today, our eyes are open. All of us are behind Buhari; we have seen that they want to destroy the Fulani because of Buhari.

We would not allow anybody to intimidate the Federal Government or to take Buhari’s mandate; we would be ready to follow him and fight it. We are ready to do anything to ensure that Buhari comes back to complete the good work he is doing. The people criticizing him are just few and nothing would affect his chances of coming back."

He also reacted to ex-president, Olusegun Obasanjo's letter to the president criticizing his performance. Bodejo said;

"President Obasanjo is respected in the country because he ruled Nigeria under the present democracy for eight years. As for the letter he wrote, he knows what he is doing. You know that Obasanjo is now a real politician. But to tell Buhari not to run in 2019, he does not have the power because he has only one vote like any other person. What I can assure you is that 87 percent of Nigerians are with Buhari in the race for 2019. Nobody would allow him to poison people’s mind. Those people in the Bush do not know whether Obasanjo asked Buhari not to run for re-election in 2019. I want to also commend some governors who are supporting the government. I thank the 16 governors who have already agreed to give space for the cattle colonies. Obasanjo tore his PDP card in 2015 but he cannot do that to the APC."

https://politicsngr.com/nobody-try-remove-buhari-2019-miyetti-allah-president-bodejo-warns/

and what will happen if nature first removes him. u go fight nature ni. dondi
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Trump a prophet sent to deliver nigeria
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by shineeye1: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
Badejo or whatever he goes by , is a flat nitwit - as expected.
With the glaring havoc , bias and nepotism of buhari's regime today, he stands a fading chance of a second term. The people of the middle belt, east and south of nigeria have had their territories overrun, women raped and possessions destroyed by rampaging Fulani herdsmen while the dumb president continues to see no reason to hurry to remedial action.
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by shineeye1: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
The Yoruba west is the reason why Buhari is in power today. If they again give their votes for a second onslaught to buhari because they are not victims of the present Fulani mayhem, then they would be confirming the age long perception that they are unparalleled traitors! I will then pity the Yoruba because they would have fully sown seeds of bitter acrimony against their future generations.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by Ten06(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
That was how Asari and Co ranted until GEJ was removed, Buhari will also be removed and nothing will happen.
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by demmy66: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
shineeye1:
The Yoruba west is the reason why Buhari is in power today. If they again give their votes for a second onslaught to buhari because they are not victims of the present Fulani mayhem, then they would be confirming the age long perception that they are unparalleled traitors! I will then pity the Yoruba because they would have fully sown seeds of bitter acrimony against their future generations.

what Nonsense is this... can't whatever region or race you belong to should decide and not decide for the Yorubas on who to cast their votes for.. posts like yours and the miyetti post are the reason why we have hate occupying every region of this country.. you don't have any authority to order or decide who the Yoruba race should vote for.. we don't need to align with any region.. we can decide for ourselves.. thanks
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by Namt: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
See this fool that campaign for GEJ against Buhari is saying rubbish here abeg go sleep
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
Atiku2019:
I Stand With Atiku

How much is atiku paying u
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by Super1212: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Do you notice that stupid statement #those in the bush... Who are those people he was referring to..
A country govern by *****leaders
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by Kaziar: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
the funny thing is that the Fulani tribe is not even one of the nations three major tribes. Truth Nigeria does not run on a merit based system. A lot of appointments the president so ridiculously shifted not just to the north but even to his homestate could easily have been competently handled by people from other part of nation. Another catastrophic mistake this administration has made is entrenching more than 90% of the national security apparatus in the hands of people from the north. This here stems a question not just of competence but trust from every region of the nation knowing they are fully represented.
The sad truth is everyone is saying vote out buhari then vote in who? See the kind of people we have to choose from out of a nation of more than 180million people. Moreover, if buhari decides to seek reelection chances are he will win, the atiku people are chanting if it were me I would wait for him to win the pdp primaries first not minding the fact that pdp only recently emerged from a crisis.
What is wrong with wanting to see equal representation of the north, west, east and South in a government.
Ps:- the miyetti Allah chairman has no right to speak in that manner despite the freedom of speech and expression. He should be tasked with fishing out the killers from amongst his people if not even the innocent fulanis will not be able to step foot on any other part of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by BeardedMeat(m): 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
buhariguy:
fixed
You this Yoruba muslim, when Fulani comes, they won't recognize you as a true Muslim. Be ready!
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by buhariguy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
BeardedMeat:
You this Yoruba muslim, when Fulani comes, they won't recognize you as a true Muslim. Be ready!
i am a pastor

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by buhariguy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
adekunle6224:
D Fulani guy with his family and all is generation dey crazy, nah only their tribe dey dis country. baba e ati iya e
na only idiotic pigs of Biafra dey this country?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by Osashalom: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
sinistermind:
Do anything to resist any opposition come 2019?? Una dey hear the subtle threat
Since he is supporting Buhari, he has done nothing wrong, and you can't call that hate speech... If it takes the wicked fulanis to be wiped out for this country to have peace, God will do it.
Re: Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns by BeardedMeat(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
buhariguy:
i am a pastor
Called from the pit of hell!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluwaseun Bakare Pose With Their Parents & Buhari, Wife / Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing / Donald Duke: “Ministers Knelt For Abacha And Sang His Praises”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.