Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Rape: I Made Allegation ‘out Of Anger’ – Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape: I Made Allegation ‘out Of Anger’ – Woman (715 Views)

Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / Principal Apologizes For Flogging Corps Member, Says It Was Out Of Anger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape: I Made Allegation ‘out Of Anger’ – Woman by cyrilamx(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2018
BY JOHN OGUNSEMORE

A 19-year-old man, Connor Fitzgerald, has been cleared of rape after his accuser sent a text message in which she threatened to ruin his life for dumping her.

The supposed victim, who cannot be named, said the engineer raped her on a drunken night out in June 2017.

The duo were dating at the time of the alleged incident.

Fitzgerald was arrested in front of his mother and sister in November.

He was detained on remand without bail at the category-B prison, HMP High Down, in Banstead, Surrey for three months.

However, the case was dropped last week and he was cleared of any wrongdoing after his brother found text messages on Fitzgerald’s iCloud account in one of which the accuser said she enjoyed the sex.

However, in one of the text messages, she also threatened to ruin his life after he dumped her.

He informed the police about the discovery, leading to Fitzgerald’s release.

In an interview, the alleged victim confessed she made the allegation “out of anger” after Fitzgerald dumped her.

Fitzgerald, who has since been sacked from his job, has threatened to sue the police and the Crown Prosecution Service for ruining his life.

He said: “It’s been heartbreaking. It felt like I was guilty until proven innocent. My life has been ruined. I’m scared to even leave the house because everyone thinks I’m a rapist.”

http://www.herald.ng/rape-i-made-allegation-out-of-anger-woman/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Rape: I Made Allegation ‘out Of Anger’ – Woman by belloabd1914(m): 7:52am On Feb 03, 2018
Re: Rape: I Made Allegation ‘out Of Anger’ – Woman by Nukilia: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2018
Hell got no furry like a woman sc*rned...
Re: Rape: I Made Allegation ‘out Of Anger’ – Woman by Fuckyoumod: 8:59am On Feb 03, 2018
What nonsense..... The police us very stupid and unprofessional.

How can you lock up somebody just like that? because one stupid woman made an allegation of rape, no prove , no nothing.

Sue the police and the bitchhhh for defamation of character.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Burglar Calls Police To Report What He Found During Break-in / Should I Return The Phone To The Owner? / One Of The Offa Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Constable (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.