Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. (5365 Views)

I Stabbed My Customer To Death Out Of Anger- Bar Owner Arrested In Lagos Says / Principal Apologizes For Flogging Corps Member, Says It Was Out Of Anger / "I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Sususy(f): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger.

The worst thing is that I don't really know the reason behind such anger and hatred towards me . Most of the time, he accuses me of conniving or conspiring with others to spy on him, and to make his life miserable (truth be told,I don't know what he's talking about), and which is not true,I can't do that as his only sister and only sibling.

I don't really understand this brother of mine! He's an introvert,he doesn't say his mind.You know must of them keeps to themselves. They hardly open up. When he accuses me of that, I try to prove him wrong.

We're both adults. Long time we've had a good conversation. Always avoiding each other despite living together as siblings. I have told my parents about his recent hot temper,my parents adviced him,warn him severally not to destroy things whenever he's angry, but yet! ... God!

I have told my parent I can't endure it any longer, I don't want anything to distract me from my studies, I want to be separated from him. I can't stay with him again. But My parent always give me this excuse, "we don't have money to rent another room for you endure"

But my heart is paining me, I'm now having chest pain because of his wickedness towards me,as the only sister. What crime have I committed that made him to show such wickedness to me? Tell me what's my fault, He will just bounce the door and leave, at least tell me so that I can apologize, noooo

Even though I try to make peace,he won't cooperate. I am fed up with him!
I think he's possess! I need to pack out, some one should help me. I need money to pack out please. I can no longer stay with him. He has disobeyed my parents, right now my mom is depressed cuz of what he did today. This is not the first time of him doing this. He has destroyed plates,
My phone... now my bag.

Please help me with money to pack please because that's the only option right now. Have tried other ways, I try to be quiet, I mind the way I talk to him for peace to rain but what he just did confuses me me. What should I do now Please I'm in pain. This phone is no longer working, it's gone! Help me!
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Sususy(f): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
My phone

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Sususy(f): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
My bag

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Officialgarri: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
It's a characteristic of some introverts because they cant express themselves, hence, destroying things is more like an outlet to express their sorrow and anger.

Your brother is suffering emotional immaturity and if therapists can't help him (which is very difficult as it is inborn) then the Government can help him through a correctional facility . It is called maximum prison here in Nigeria! cheesy

I just hope you find a way out of that house so that it won't be an attempt on your own life that will send him to that correctional facility

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by XXXXTENTACION: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Wahala yazzo
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by thesicilian: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Petty sibling squabbles
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Shedrack777: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
if you don't mind, you can come stay with me. let me know when you're ready so i can come pick you up
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by decatalyst(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
thesicilian:
Petty sibling squabbles

This is getting out of hand from the narrative.

Have a crucial conversation with him and get it recorded. The reason for the recording is actually to have concrete evidence to tender to your parents...so that they can allow you live elsewhere before something terrible happens. I suspect he is into something not clean...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Leave before he destroys you.
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by toyotamuscle: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Shedrack777:
if you don't mind, you can come stay with me. let me know when you're ready so i can come pick you up
na dem oooooh.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Introverts are the worst beings to fvck with..
They are professionals at harboring and executing plans (good or evil) that are bigger than mount everest. Cos they lack the ability to express themselves they resort to being still waters that run deep.
Do not fvck with an introvert. Their wrath is catastrophic

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by toyotamuscle: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
from your write up, I can see you are not loyal to one party.i understand your brother very well.am also an introvert.make up your mind were you belong.or you might lose him forever. I mean wait for payback even if it takes your kids to receive the package . siblings stick together. dont be a snitch.tell him exactly and sincerely all your conversations with his enemies.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Sususy(f): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dicktion:
Introverts are the worst beings to fvck with..
They are professionals at harboring and executing plans (good or evil) that are bigger than mount everest. Cos they lack the ability to express themselves they resort to being still waters that run deep.
Do not fvck with an introvert. Their wrath is catastrophic
I'm so confused on what to do
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sususy:
I'm so confused on what to do
If his rage is chronic enough to stab a soul someday then try getting a behavioural scientist like my chick would say. With time he'd be alright
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
I have not read your write up,but anger issues are caused by triggers,God knows I have done worst than your brother.What I do now is avoid conversation that set this triggers because some of this anger mode are uncontrollable,while some inherited.Imagine you came from a family of warriors where anger is used as a charger for war,now in the Internet age it would be difficult suppressing the genes.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by SKhanmi: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
undecided Nobody asking what she did/does. An introvert doesn't just......get triggered. A series of events must have caused him to bottle up his emotions until this incident. Let me guess, you're also the lastborn right? Either find your square root or find a way to live with him... peacefully. Introverts detest snitches/monitoring spirits even if they answer the tag.. FAMILY. A lot of red herrings in your post.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by realstars: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Family Issues Should Be Settled Within The Familly, Or You Bring Him For Justice In The Jungle.
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by RenaissanceGuy: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
What does he mean by saying that you're conspiring with others to spy at him? Is your brother into yahoo yahoo, ie Internet fraud?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Lorazepam(f): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
He actually sounds like someone that has a psychiatric illness especially since he thinks you're conspiring against him. Such delusions of paranoia are a common symptom of certain psychiatric illnesses.
I advice you do the needful and seek medical care.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Gmajor(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
The paranoia and violent mood swings he is experiencing could be due to schizophrenia.

Try to google about schizophrenia and see if he has other symptoms.

His attitude is beyond normal. It has nothing to do with being an introvert.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by SpicyMimi(f): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Your brother should be checked as he could be suffering from schizophrenia. May God help him.
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by DoubleEngine007: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Seems you do tell most of his secrets/doings to your parents.. Apologize to him,and stop doing that shit.. Just mind your business.. I'm an introvert too,I don't destroy things grin,but if someone loose guard me and I hate that person.. Just forget it,na till forever.. Apologize to your brother,you know what you did that made him hate you.. Its not easy for us to forgive sha,but if he still continue hurting you after apology,then run for your life o.. E get why..
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Collins4u1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
It's a characteristic of some introverts because they cant express themselves, hence, destroying things is more like an outlet to express their sorrow and anger.

Your brother is suffering emotional immaturity and if therapists can't help him (which is very difficult as it is inborn) then the Government can help him through a correctional facility . It is called maximum prison here in Nigeria! cheesy

I just hope you find a way out of that house so that it won't be an attempt on your own life that will send him to that correctional facility

First Paragraph is a fucking damn lieeeeeeees.

Anger issue is limited to either intro or extroverts
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by seanwilliam(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Arrange agege boys for your brother.. or kuku arrange 4 soldiers from odogbo Barack here.. he go dey ok...

I can be of help for the two sha
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Stop attributing his violent outburst to his being introvert. Am an introvert, and yes I do get angry, but never violent...I get angry and keep to myself, stay away from any emotional stress or just have a really long stroll, take a bottle or two and get back...being introvert doesn't make any one a violent person. But I've got to ask, how old is he? It may be just a phase and he needs help to get thru it...and does his violent outburst happen when he's broke?...another thing is, I think he's paranoid, maybe there's something he doesnt want you to find out, and secondly, maybe conji just de worry de dude, he also needs his space.
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by GENTLENNAJI(m): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sorry about your property dear, miserable life Most of the time, he accuses me of conniving or conspiring with others to spy on him, and to make his life miserable stop telling your parents / friends, the dirty side of him. u shouldn't let people know that u don't talk to him.
Quick Question:
Dose he smoke?
Does he womanse?
Answer: yes
Run for your life. grin
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by AudioNews(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Na der handwork,
Wickedness
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
Please, how old is he?
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by Nonso92(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
This one is looking for money oo
Re: Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. by doggedfighter(f): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
You need money to go rent an apartment?
Will it really solve the issue?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) / See as human being brain resemble Akamu - Blackaxe and Vikings Anambra PHOTOS / A Witch Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.