Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ (41049 Views)

DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by princeemmma(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
emeijeh:
Both presidents were barely interested.

They couldn't wait to leave
thats why the president at the left was busy pressing the P button

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by haryomikun(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
iamVirus:
No Offence.

But the DJ Cuppy I know can't even scratch well.

She only does the cutting, straight to the next track

She's under skilled for this level she is. She should step up

Anyways, good luck to her
You Dont need to be good at scratching to be a good DJ. Tiesto,Hardwell and other EDM DJs don't know jack about turntablism or scratching but are as good as scratch DJs.

I suppose you watched the scratch video Cuppy made on YouTube. She shouldn't have forced herself...

Besides she's not underskilled for DJing at that kind of level. All you basically need is beatmatching and you're fit to DJ at that national level but not at competitions
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by donkaz2(m): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
make una no go work for money dey beaf the girl na tgere una go dey afterall she is a billionnaire daughter and a multimullionnaire even without a job
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by haryomikun(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Soulsymbol99:
4 naija wot matters most is ur CONNECT cool tell me as dj spinall or dj fx2 4 enugu dream fm fit get dis kin job grin
Dj spinall DJ'd at the last BET awards. He can definitely DJ at that level bro
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by Firstcitizen: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Threebear:
She gets lots of opportunities due to her father's influence and squanders them all.
A talented person with half the opportunities that have been bequeathed to this girl would have been bigger than wizkid.
Mtchew!

The Federal Ministry Of Happiness warns that haters Are liable to die young
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by ruggedtimi(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
bad belle people na full here... u knw wat it is to teach a french president how to dj...thats like the top 7 most powerful man on earth.
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Threebear:
She gets lots of opportunities due to her father's influence and squanders them all.
A talented person with half the opportunities that have been bequeathed to this girl would have been bigger than wizkid.
Mtchew!

Poverty is about to kill you if you can't be happy for others

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by amokeme(f): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
lexy2014:
I don't think d dude is criticizing her neither is he saying she should kill herself. All he is saying is that she got a "little" push from dad 2 appear in top gigs b4 she made a name.that we can't deny not that she has always been an exceptional DJ. Let's b honest with ourselves
And is that a bad thing?
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by amokeme(f): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
are u now trying to tell us that it was her father that arranged the meeting with these two president?the girl is doing her best, i don't know why once u are from a rich home in Nigeria people always think/feel that u don't have any talent..
Is just very sad. Nobody picked the home they were born into, so people need to stop hating..
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by mechanics(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
wow, nice one.
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
amokeme:

And is that a bad thing?
pls show me in my write up where I said its a bad thing
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by Tunks2017(m): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
So we should now fry akara because of this development..............

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by amokeme(f): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
lexy2014:
pls show me in my write up where I said its a bad thing
I was asking a you question smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
amokeme:

Is just very sad. Nobody picked the home they were born into, so people need to stop hating..
i tell u, i know some ladies whose parents are very rich, some of them went abroad to study, bt ended up beeing professional oloshos, and thier male folks turned drugs addict..

if u see any rich kid that is out thier making waves i have to appreciate them, thier familes networth it's jst an added advantage..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by lexy2014: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
amokeme:

I was asking a you question smiley
I have answered ur question
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by iamVirus(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
haryomikun:

You Dont need to be good at scratching to be a good DJ. Tiesto,Hardwell and other EDM DJs don't know jack about turntablism or scratching but are as good as scratch DJs.

I suppose you watched the scratch video Cuppy made on YouTube. She shouldn't have forced herself...

Besides she's not underskilled for DJing at that kind of level. All you basically need is beatmatching and you're fit to DJ at that national level but not at competitions

Nice one bro.

You got my point.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by holluphemydavid(m): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
emeijeh:

Wot were dey doing dere, if dey were not interested in d teaching
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by yeyedeysmell(f): 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=marttol post=64747687]rip eebo (ENGLISH)
Like serzly? So u actually think that person made a mistake?lol ..seems u're new on social media
���
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by marttol: 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=yeyedeysmell post=64757933][/quote]he is right indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy...smh
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by olufemi7onifade: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
cruzita:
I hear u.wetin she sabi wey she go teach them

Bad Belle
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by MrMystrO(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
Threebear:
Mtchew!

At the end of the day, Where are you driving at? This comment Reeks of nothing But jealousy. Go get a job man, You need it more than you can imagine.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by ibkgab001: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
lexy2014:
B4 Abiola died, he was one of d richest men in Africa if not d richest. He had private jets(at d time a rarity), one of d few men in Africa who did.his influence spanned nigeria's landscape&beyond with d likes of gadaffi, late eyademah(snr), Andrew young, Jesse Jackson as his friends. Abiola was a business man par excellence but he made freinds in govt which aided his success tremendously. His success rubbed off on his kids&it took them 2 great places & provided 4 them d same way otedola is doing 4 his kids.when abacha began 2 destroy Abiolas empire, it also affected d fortune of his kids. His younger children kids were finding it difficult getting good education. Kola and his brothers haven't been able 2 replicate d successes they had when their dad was alive. If 4 any reason otedola dies, do u think cuppy will b able to attain d success that she's presently enjoying?its not just about learning French&Spanish. There are many Nigerians who can speak those languages but are presently underemployed. There are many DJs who can only dream of playing in d gigs cuppy has played in not because she is better than them, but simply cos they dont have any one 2 open doors 4 them d way it has been done 4 cuppy

I agree with you partially simply because she used her father's influence to get bigger gig I agree Ltd but cone to think of it Femi otedola his father worked on what Michael otedola who is her grandfather , so cuppy is well connected from her school right from U.K. And usa don't just based her success only to her father she really worked day and night to achieve those things ,., when some of us are sleeping at night she is somewhere practicing her DJ level so man mii don't dull gear up and double your huzzle
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by colestephan86: 11:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
Threebear:
Mtchfew!

Frustration must be killing u.
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by lexy2014: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
ibkgab001:

I agree with you partially simply because she used her father's influence to get bigger gig I agree Ltd but cone to think of it Femi otedola his father worked on what Michael otedola who is her grandfather , so cuppy is well connected from her school right from U.K. And usa don't just based her success only to her father she really worked day and night to achieve those things ,., when some of us are sleeping at night she is somewhere practicing her DJ level so man mii don't dull gear up and double your huzzle
what has my hustle got 2 do with what we are talking about? Pls try&present ur facts.we arent discussing my hustle.I watched a documentary on itv, a British channel. D documentary showcased d lives of children of some Nigerian millionaires in d uk. Cuppy was one of them. In d documentary, she was filmed having a discussion with a Ghanaian DJ who is also an OAP in a radio station in d uk. D guy was telling her how successful he had become as a DJ&what she needed 2do. Cuppy's response was that d reason d dude was successful as a dj was cos he was an OAP. D guy told her no that that wasn't true. That he hustled 4 gigs and was turned down many times& that he made his name as a DJ b4 he became an OAP. From their discussion d whole idea of hustling 4 gigs was alien 2 her. How u got 2no that cuppy is up all night practising her craft, remains a mystery.but even if thats true, whats d essence of practicing day/night when u got nowhere 2 showcase ur skills. thats were even u acknowledged that her father is an asset in helping get gigs.am not questioning her ability am only saying her success wasn't just because she "stays up all-night 2 hone her skills". Far from it. Odion oghalo said something, that there are way better footballers than he was in ajegunle, but opportunity came 4 him. Cuppy has always had opportunities given 2 her without sweating 4 it unlike other DJs in Nigeria. There are those who might b better than her but they can't get d sponsorship that she has had. Its been that way 4 many rich kids in Nigeria. That's d reality on ground

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by lexy2014: 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ebije1:
hissing alone is a sign of criticism.
he was probably in a bad mood grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by Ugosample(m): 1:43am On Feb 04, 2018
Threebear:
Mtchew!

Look at this one undecided undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by Ugosample(m): 1:46am On Feb 04, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
See as the white man dey struggle to learn the thing,the black man just dey look like goat head. Black man no dey ready for knowledge,him own na to fey think evil and do evil like lala

LMAO

black man needs help
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by Ugosample(m): 1:48am On Feb 04, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
are u now trying to tell us that it was her father that arranged the meeting with these two president?the girl is doing her best, i don't know why once u are from a rich home in Nigeria people always think/feel that u don't have any talent..

Bad belle and envy is the reason for such thoughts

It's rife amongst the wretched youth of this country
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by ibkgab001: 4:51am On Feb 04, 2018
lexy2014:
what has my hustle got 2 do with what we are talking about? Pls try&present ur facts.we arent discussing my hustle.I watched a documentary on itv, a British channel. D documentary showcased d lives of children of some Nigerian millionaires in d uk. Cuppy was one of them. In d documentary, she was filmed having a discussion with a Ghanaian DJ who is also an OAP in a radio station in d uk. D guy was telling her how successful he had become as a DJ&what she needed 2do. Cuppy's response was that d reason d dude was successful as a dj was cos he was an OAP. D guy told her no that that wasn't true. That he hustled 4 gigs and was turned down many times& that he made his name as a DJ b4 he became an OAP. From their discussion d whole idea of hustling 4 gigs was alien 2 her. How u got 2no that cuppy is up all night practising her craft, remains a mystery.but even if thats true, whats d essence of practicing day/night when u got nowhere 2 showcase ur skills. thats were even u acknowledged that her father is an asset in helping get gigs.am not questioning her ability am only saying her success wasn't just because she "stays up all-night 2 hone her skills". Far from it. Odion oghalo said something, that there are way better footballers than he was in ajegunle, but opportunity came 4 him. Cuppy has always had opportunities given 2 her without sweating 4 it unlike other DJs in Nigeria. There are those who might b better than her but they can't get d sponsorship that she has had. Its been that way 4 many rich kids in Nigeria. That's d reality on ground

The correlation doesn't relate well sir
It seems you are an heavy writer, right? Won't reply again as you keep comparing her to those fortunate but useless children of lazy politicians if I may remind you just tell me one , I mean only one Nigeria politician whose wards are doing fine like cuppy , don't forget that to become a global citizen there is criteria for it thanks
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by blackface123: 4:54am On Feb 04, 2018
emeijeh:

Na lie.The French president was very interested, and even tried to practice.
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by Ebije1(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2018
lexy2014:
lol..i wish it was so. grin
lexy2014:
lol..i wish it was so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response / Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media / Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.