Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Angel Awotarigha: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018. 8 Things To Know About Him - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angel Awotarigha: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018. 8 Things To Know About Him (26004 Views)

Mike Edward's And Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton: Meet BBNaija Contestant (Photos) / BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) / Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Awotarigha: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018. 8 Things To Know About Him by dollyptosh(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
dadadafuckmods:
man u formation is useless
Enemy of bbnaija cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angel Awotarigha: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018. 8 Things To Know About Him by cybriz82(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
MrMystrO:

This is bullsh!t! I have always said it that this inherent Tendency of most Nigerians to abuse power and to use it in suppressing the Views and ideas of others is What will eventually hinder us from living in a free and just Society in this country. Just look at the nerve of these mods. Instead of you guys to grasp the message The members are trying to pass and stop posting Absolutely Stupid Topics that won't add any value to the life of any Human being, You lots are busy deleting Comments and banning accounts just to force this this Load of Crap down our throats. And to think that the same people whom you guys are deleting and banning are the ones collectively responsible for raising this site to what it is today just makes me want to puke at the sight of this puissant Disregard for the Members of this Forum. Seun, i must say, i am Highly Disappointed.

I spit on the face Nairaland and the Stupid mods responsible For this Blatant Balderdash!

*Spits*

You are indirectly telling the mod to lock up der office and go home. grin
Re: Angel Awotarigha: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018. 8 Things To Know About Him by Jaykolo10(m): 12:34am On Feb 04, 2018
Even mods tire for people so tey them leave Una comments grin
Re: Angel Awotarigha: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018. 8 Things To Know About Him by congo4ka: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nigeria vs Morroco match abeg na what time? Let us see Ajiboye's ability smiley
Re: Angel Awotarigha: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018. 8 Things To Know About Him by tk4rd: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
ellalina:
Space reserved until moderator is done deleting comments
So that you go write your own and he go still come and delete am join
Re: Angel Awotarigha: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018. 8 Things To Know About Him by MILEVSKY: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
angel my man
Re: Angel Awotarigha: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018. 8 Things To Know About Him by MILEVSKY: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
bbn ti take over so just deal with it

loool
Re: Angel Awotarigha: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018. 8 Things To Know About Him by MILEVSKY: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
na wa ooooo jesu na real tin be this one i can no fit laugh abeggi
Re: Angel Awotarigha: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018. 8 Things To Know About Him by MILEVSKY: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jaykolo10:
Even mods tire for people so tey them leave Una comments grin

abi oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Addresses Of TV Stations In Lagos? / Which Site Can I Download Boondocks / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.