Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Help!! It’s Urgent!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! It’s Urgent!! (522 Views)

This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent / Please Help, It Is Destroying My Face (pictures) / Please Help It's Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! It’s Urgent!! by mrjerrfrac(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2018
Hello fellow nairalanders, pls my cousin have had this thing that looks like bumbs or growth at the back of his head for several months.. he told me he has been battling with it applying different kind of cream but it’s still not healing.. he has even cut it several times but it keep growing back.. he told me he met a doctor that told him it’s growth that he should tie it with thread and try cutting it with the thread but it keeps coming back and getting bigger..sometimes it gives him headache and pains.. he also have tried anti biotics but it’s just too sturbon.. pls if u have an idea of what this is.. ur advice would be needed immediately.. thanks

Pls moderator move this to front page

Re: Help!! It’s Urgent!! by Lawrittanneka68(f): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
mrjerrfrac:
Hello fellow nairalanders, pls my cousin have had this thing that looks like bumbs or growth at the back of his head for several months.. he told me he has been battling with it applying different kind of cream but it’s still not healing.. he has even cut it several times but it keep growing back.. he told me he met a doctor that told him it’s growth that he should tie it with thread and try cutting it with the thread but it keeps coming back and getting bigger..sometimes it gives him headache and pains.. he also have tried anti biotics but it’s just too sturbon.. pls if u have an idea of what this is.. ur advice would be needed immediately.. thanks.This will be handled from the root,which is inside the body,i have what she will use that will take care of it,if interested call or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

Pls moderator move this to front page
Re: Help!! It’s Urgent!! by Lawrittanneka68(f): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=Lawrittanneka68 post=64748012][/quote]i have what will take care of it for the inside,if interested call or WhatsAp this number :08038220168
Re: Help!! It’s Urgent!! by slodot2000: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2018
This will cure it in just two applications. I had it on my jaw for more than 2 years. I just this applied it and itcleared one time. You will find it at any good pharmacy, it cost only 1,500. Thank me later

Re: Help!! It’s Urgent!! by tuniboss: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2018
Razor bumps, or ingrown hairs, are small, irritated bumps on the skin. They happen after you shave, when strands of hair curl back on themselves and grow into the skin. They cause irritation and pimples. They also may cause scarring. How are razor bumps treated? The best way to treat razor bumps is to stop shaving. If you can't do that, use a clean needle to release the hair shaft when you see a bump forming. This usually stops a razor bump from growing. If you start shaving again, razor bumps usually return. For severe razor bumps, you may need a special skin cream, such as hydrocortisone, antibiotic, or tretinoin cream. Do other hair removal methods cause razor bumps? Waxing and plucking may cause razor bumps. Hair removal products called depilatories do not cause razor bumps. But they can irritate the skin and should be used only once or twice a week. Removing hair permanently with laser treatments, or electrolysis, does not cause razor bumps but they are expensive. Can razor bumps be prevented? These tips can help when you shave: - Moisten your skin with water and mild soap first. This will soften the hair and open the pores. - Use a thick shaving gel. - Don't stretch the skin when you shave. Always shave in the direction the hair is growing. Use the fewest razor strokes possible. Rinse with cold water. - Use an electric razor if you can adjust it to avoid the closest setting. - After you shave, use a moisturizing cream. Who is likely to get razor bumps? Anyone can get them. They're most common in people with tightly curled or spiral hair strands. Recommended Products to use for Shaving and Aftershave: - Aloe Shave for a smooth, moisturized, and refreshed skin. - Gentleman's Pride for a soothing and moisturized skin.

(1) (Reply)

"6 Reasons Sex Gets Better With Age, According To Science" / See What Happens In Your Stomach When You Swallow Chewing Gum (video) / See Amazing Transformation Of This Once Sicked Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.