Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent (2651 Views)

This Snake Just Bit My Brother / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Does Anyone Know The Name Of This Snake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Dilaxgraphix: 2:23am On Jan 19, 2023
Please if your familiar with snake � I'd like to know if this particular is venomous and what we need to do urgently. Thanks

Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by dominique(f): 2:35am On Jan 19, 2023
I hope she has been taken to a hospital immediately?

5 Likes

Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:41am On Jan 19, 2023
That's Cobra and its Venomous

1 Like

Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by BigYash: 2:56am On Jan 19, 2023
You don’t need to know if it’s venomous or not.. Please take her to a good hospital nearby immediately.. make una no let day break o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 19, 2023
Social media has sent many to heaven.

A snake bit your sister, and you still had time to be posting picture and asking what you should do?

Take her to the museum then!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by gaby(m): 3:24am On Jan 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
That's Cobra and its Venomous

Which kind okiri cobra be that wey be like one of my belt.

That's a rat snake.

Better to still get her properly checked out, though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Quest7777: 3:41am On Jan 19, 2023
Hospital straight but Let's see picture of the bite.

3 Likes

Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Osobi32(m): 3:55am On Jan 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Social media has sent many to heaven.

A snake bit your sister, and you still had time to be posting picture and asking what you should do?

Take her to the museum then!
Honestly some people are really mad.... Social media has made some people to lose their senses.

6 Likes

Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by TheWolfen(m): 5:39am On Jan 19, 2023
Pls stop the venom flow first.
She is most likely bitten on her leg.
So tie above the bite region to stop the venom in blood flow from getting to the heart and quickly get her to hospital. Take the snake with you if possible for easy identification so they can know the type of anti venom to administer

6 Likes

Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2023
gaby:

Which kind okiri cobra be that wey be like one of my belt.

That's a rat snake.

Better to still get her properly checked out, though.

Okiri cobra grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Vyzz: 7:28am On Jan 19, 2023
cool

I hate snakes cry

Especially those snakes supporting a bulaba
Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Gadafii: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2023
As phones get smarter people like OP get dumber, no carry your sister go hospital, deybhere dey ask Mumu questions , maybe because we Dey use snakes catch cruise for here with lala, na him make you Dey here instead of hospital

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by chadYRN(m): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2023
What's the situation now?
Hope she's fine!
Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Dilaxgraphix: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2023
TheWolfen:
Pls stop the venom flow first.
She is most likely bitten on her leg.
So tie above the bite region to stop the venom in blood flow from getting to the heart and quickly get her to hospital. Take the snake with you if possible for easy identification so they can know the type of anti venom to administer

We were advised against using English medicine �, she's getting treatment locally.

1 Like

Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Dilaxgraphix: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2023
chadYRN:
What's the situation now?
Hope she's fine!

Yes, she's getting better, I'm not sure the snake � was venomous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Dilaxgraphix: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2023
Vyzz:
cool

I hate snakes cry

She's getting treatment though not from the hospital �
Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Ghostrye: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2023
Dilaxgraphix:

We were advised against using English medicine �, she's getting treatment locally.
Wow, and you sef follow the advice ba.

Better hope that's a non-venomous snake or sorry is your case

1 Like

Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Dilaxgraphix: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2023
Ghostrye:

Wow, and you sef follow the advice ba.

Better hope that's a non-venomous snake or sorry is your case

I just pray � it's not.
Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Oloniyan(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2023
Dilaxgraphix:

I just pray � it's not.

Hope your sister is now okay? If not, please take her to hospital o.
Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2023
Dilaxgraphix:

I've seen local medicine fail to treat ordinary and the man died, you better take your sister to the hospital before she dies for nothing.
Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by arkonpoint: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
I know what's doing op. It's the money for the hospital, he just want clarification if it's non venomous so his mind can be at rest.

3 Likes

Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by jeromestarks: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
If your sister isn't a virgin at the time of this report, let her die. She's already wasted.

However, if she's a virgin woman. There is a man whose happiness depends on her. For the sake of that innocent man, rush her to a hospital and save her life.
Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dilaxgraphix:

go to a plantain tree

Scrape the first outer layer out (light green),

Then u get to the second layer, which is white or ash (it has water)

Cut the second layer out, let your sister chew (the white or ash substance) as much as possible

She will vomit the poison or whatever is inside her

2 Likes

Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by dudusky007(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin
Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Stanweezy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lalasticlala will help to push it to front page
Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by SodiumValproate: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dilaxgraphix:
Please if your familiar with snake � I'd like to know if this particular is venomous and what we need to do urgently. Thanks
Make pepper soup with it and give to her to eat.

Make sure you crush the head and add it to the pepper soup water.

Thank me later.
Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by bdon123(m): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Vyzz:
cool

I hate snakes cry

Me too
Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by chadYRN(m): 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dilaxgraphix:

Yes, she's getting better, I'm not sure the snake � was venomous.
God be praised!
Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
This is a Tiger snake it was born by a tiger. In biology this is what we called cross breeding if u understand biology well. When a snake and cobra mate together to born a baby. The baby is called Tiger snake.
Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Buharidgeneral: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Soonest recovery
Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by Ekpekus(m): 5:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Dilaxgraphix:

Wahala dey o...
Re: This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent by pastie(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2023
Crimpsy:
go to a plantain tree

Scrape the first outer layer out (light green),

Then u get to the second layer, which is white or ash (it has water)

Cut the second layer out, let your sister chew (the white or ash substance) as much as possible

She will vomit the poison or whatever is inside her
How can one vomit venom that runs through blood? I guess I'm bad with human anatomy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mosquito 'vaccinates As It Bites' / Apollo Wan Disgrace Una Guy Swaggzz, Abeg Wetin I Go Do? / Does HIV/AIDS Affect The Eyes?: Lets Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.