Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos (21740 Views)

Is This Fee Not Outrageous? (UNICAL Med Lab 4th Year) / Pharmacy Vs Medical Lab Science / What's The Difference Between Med Lab Science And Med Lab Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by damlawrence101: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2018
I am very sure if you check her facebook profile name nothing like........IAMSLAYMAMAQUEENBABYOLORI
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by tintingz(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2018
Congrats to the real slay queen.
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by dayleke: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2018
greatme2good:
She's truly Seventh day Adventist member
No ear rings, no trouser.
Congrats girl.

Nice observation.
Are you an Adventist too?
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by dayleke: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2018
Congratulations to her....

MLS; A noble profession.

1 Like

Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by Innobee99(m): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2018
She slays both up and down. Not some gals who only slay between their legs.
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by duken: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2018
OK, go and try it. Your carry over will be fantastic I guess. Celebrate success my brother.
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by Binchim(m): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2018
That messed up Big Brother Naija should in the real sence be Best Brains Naija, then the cash price would have been worth it...
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by mekzymiles(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2018
nairalanduseles:
first class in absu be like pass in uts sydney
you're a fool, come to Absu of you get 2.1 make I die
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by mekzymiles(m): 10:19am On Feb 05, 2018
damlawrence101:
I am very sure if you check her facebook profile name nothing like........IAMSLAYMAMAQUEENBABYOLORI
nah she's a close friend of mine and her name still remains jumbo

2 Likes

Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by Binchim(m): 10:22am On Feb 05, 2018
vicoloni:
This are the kind of brains that need to be in BBN. Camp first class students for 90 days and give them the task of proferring practical solutions to specific problems and the housemate that contributes the most valuable input wins the 45m. Not those brainless maniacs and hoes being presently paraded.

Absolutely.... It's just so sad. Even the nationwide school competitions they dont even give cash prizes up to 1m.
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by duken: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2018
OK, go and try it. Your carry over will be fantastic I guess. Celebrate success my brother. shocked kiss en go no say e no beans. With the harsh, unsettling conditions we face across nig.universities yet she clinched the best, also if found in whatever uni.in the world that you can imagined I bet she will have more than distinction (As).

1 Like

Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2018
tesppidd:

Others are slaying diicks,

She's slaying examination sheets.

Great woman!

grin grin Just kill me please grin cheesy

How does one slay dicks? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by AkumahTalk(m): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2018
First Class = grin
Best graduating = grin
Med Lab =
from ABSU = sad

Abeg no beef me oh.
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 05, 2018
AkumahTalk:
First Class = grin
Best graduating = grin
Med Lab =
from ABSU = sad

Abeg no beef me oh.

Your reasoning is flawed.

Medical Laboratory Scientists are sought after in all medical establishments (hospitals, NGO's, Pharmaceutical companies etc).

Nowadays the school you graduated from does not hold that much weight like in the past. I know because I have been part of interview panels where we make the final employment recommendations and the job always goes to the best performing candidate in the interview. Your degree certificate only gets you the interview invitation, it doesn't give you the job.
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2018
Congratulations grin

Why is prostrate, breast and cervical cancers the most prevalent form of cancer in Nigeria? Is it because men and women excessively engage in too much *** activities
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by YelloweWest: 10:43am On Feb 05, 2018
hubtiva:
Fine girl + fine Brain, Please dont call her slayer
She's a slayer!
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by ensamy(m): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2018
I have seen why guys and lecturers allowed her to study. For my eyes only. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 05, 2018
Wow wow
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by AkumahTalk(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2018
I agree with you. I was only being sarcastic.
efesodje:

Your reasoning is flawed.

Medical Laboratory Scientists are sought after in all medical establishments (hospitals, NGO's, Pharmaceutical companies etc).

Nowadays the school you graduated from does not hold that much weight like in the past. I know because I have been part of interview panels where we make the final employment recommendations and the job always goes to the best performing candidate in the interview. Your degree certificate only gets you the interview invitation, it doesn't give you the job.
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by 16banks: 11:29am On Feb 05, 2018
Start your online business with a well crafted website.

Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by noziz(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2018
shocked y be sey every female best graduating student dey ugly undecided
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by Witnes: 11:39am On Feb 05, 2018
greatme2good:
She's truly Seventh day Adventist member
No ear rings, no trouser.
Congrats girl.
,,,,and there's mini,
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by Wenebadu(f): 11:39am On Feb 05, 2018
Congrats to u dear, you have prove that women have better things to offer to the society other than being in the kitchen and the other room.
I tap into that spirit, i'm gonna be the best in my set.
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by noziz(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2018
shocked y best graduating students dey ugly sef!!!
see her big forehead grin
meanwhile this her first class fit be like spillover for schools like uniben, ui, and oau grin
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by tesppidd: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2018
efesodje:

grin grin Just kill me please grin cheesy

How does one slay dicks? cheesy
lipsrsealed

Lol
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by greatme2good(f): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
dayleke:

Nice observation. Are you an Adventist too?
No dear but I have a lot of them around me.
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by webngnews: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
nairalanduseles:
first class in absu be like pass in uts sydney
u shd ashamed of urself for dis statement...with d harsh ecology Dat d person still do Well u still spew dis nonsense.....
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
vicoloni:
This are the kind of brains that need to be in BBN. Camp first class students for 90 days and give them the task of proferring practical solutions to specific problems and the housemate that contributes the most valuable input wins the 45m. Not those brainless maniacs and hoes being presently paraded.
slow down....evry show has its reason....
Re: Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos by Skyken99(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
Go girl! kiss

Na wetin I dey tell my jambite students be that.... Start now! If you mess up your 100l & 200l, only the glory of God can save you.

True talk bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unizik Admission Status Is Fully Out. No More Admission Is Still In Progress For Admitted Ones / A Thread For 2014 GCE Candidates / 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.