Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) (57956 Views)

Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians / Man Who Climbed Azman Aircraft At Lagos Airport Is From Niger Republic - FAAN / Trucks Of Illegal Immigrants From Niger Republic Intercepted In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Odingo1: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
There are so many of them,some have only foot path even at Cotonou border, I have entered Nigeria through a foot path from Cotonu border to Nigeria without single security checks, people are many just walking and entering Nigeria at free entry,maybe Ecowas free movement.

2 Likes

Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
So many so called northerners are not Nigerians. That's why the have advantage in elections

I wish we can just divide this country already

9 Likes

Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
grin
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
edoman2016:
Northern Nigeria is a problem to this country. You can't even differentiate Hausas, Chadians and Malians in appearance and way of life. They are all same.
These chadians, nigeriens etal have successfully blended into the nigerian society, and some of them are leaders in several sectors of our nation - including military, business & govt. Trace the origin of some northern leaders, u would discover they are not nigerians.
MANY OF US DONT KNOW THIS.

7 Likes

Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by cooltola(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
Northern Nigeria needs to start contribute positively to the Country. If the North can step up in terms of productivity to the economy, cut down on terrorism , stop the useless jihadist/fulanism movement and islamization of the country, Nigeria will improve. The Northern states are becoming a cancer to the development of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Destined2win:
Those Nigeriens easily walk into our bothers without anyone questioning them.

The time for me to be President is Now!!!!!!!!!!

You can’t be president until you can spell border properly grin

11 Likes

Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
dadadafuckmods:
Everybody commenting on this site is an olodi

This thing that you’re doing in your signature, is it good? cheesy
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by cooltola(m): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
I think we should include Chad, Niger as Northern states of Nigeria
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
yarimo:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Seriously angry
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Greatom123: 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
I will surely abide by the rules.
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Ushiefrank(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
GavelSlam:
Go to cross river and see border between Nigeria and Cameroon.
SuckMeWell:
Anything with “niger” “Naija” “Naira””Nigeria” is bound to be a failure
GavelSlam:
Go to cross river and see border between Nigeria and Cameroon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Kaziar: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Its not just the northern borders but Nigerian borders are generally porous. Nigeria needs to revisit this ecowas free movement of a thing. We have been so concerned with all that is wrong with our nation we have failed to see that Nigeria is seriously looking like paradise compared to some countries. Do we even have a way to track them down if they've overstayed their welcome. It will not surprise me if most of the Fulani herdsmen are not Nigerians. Really, we may not realize it but Nigeria needs serious borderlines and immigration laws.
And Nigeria needs to revisit the ecowas free movement, in light of the recent security challenges in the country, is it really worth it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Yankee101: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
I dislike their politics, but to be fair to them they expressly stated that it was crude piped from Niger Republic not Niger Delta.
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Is border now a serious problem in Nigeria?
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Burger01(m): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
We need to biuld walls around our borders angry
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Arobake: 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Go for it!!

Fight for your dream!

Start now! Dreams come true!

Start somewhere. Hopefully you are already, at least, registered with a party.

Destined2win:
Those Nigeriens easily walk into our bothers without anyone questioning them.

The time for me to be President is Now!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by kernel504(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Alariiwo:
What stopped GEJ from fencing it and making the place more secure??

You wailers just look for every avenue to blame Buhari as if he is responsible for your life failures.
Nonsense!

Brother of the renounced terrorist, religion of piss, why are you so obsessed with Jonathan?
Is he the reason why your sick fther is poor?

1 Like

Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Silverman42(m): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
This should be bachaka quarters, Gudu LGA, Sokoto. I served there. Omo that place dey hide from Nigerian map.

3 Likes

Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
One Nijeriya!!!

One can clearly see why according to them "Fulanis are the most populous ethnic group in the country".
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by columbus007(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
As porous like ilasamaja.
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Akalia(m): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
dadadafuckmods:
Everybody commenting on this site is an olodo.

Borders are imaginary lines, do you guys think the entire borders of any country can be manned.

What makes you a Nigerian is your citizenship and nationality , we should be crying for national ID card implementation, that is how you know Nigerians.
speaking of national ID card; I just got mine yesterday - it's a sophisticated card for it's an ID card and also doubles as a credit card (mastercard). So the implementation of the national ID card is running full swing. I must commend the past administration of GEJ that initiated such upgrade; I as well commend the present administration of MB for the continuum.
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
Serious countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Akalia:
speaking of national ID card; I just got mine yesterday - it's a sophisticated card for it's an ID card and also doubles as a credit card (mastercard). So the implementation of the national ID card is running full swing. I must commend the past administration of GEJ that initiated such upgrade; I as well commend the present administration of MB for the continuum.
How can I get one? I mean the process
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Akalia(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
How can I get one? I mean the process
simply walk into any NIMC (National identification management centre, I suppose.) office close to you and get captured.
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
wetin concern me
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Varys: 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Everybody knows that the borders in the north are porous.

There are many car dealers that bring cars in from the birnin kebbi borders. The same customs that may kill you in the south will allow you go free in the north.

3 Likes

Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Ikehugwueze(m): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Desyner:
What stop the change agents from changing the status quo? Did Nigerians vote in change to hear stories they already know.
You should stop and think before talking trash.
You even have time to respond to such kind of people. I don't need a prophet to tell me where he comes from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano At Night (Video, Photos) / Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter / Africa's Fastest Trains Set To Be Shipped To Nigeria After Being Inspected. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.