Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) (58253 Views)

Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians / Man Who Climbed Azman Aircraft At Lagos Airport Is From Niger Republic - FAAN / Trucks Of Illegal Immigrants From Niger Republic Intercepted In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by objobj: 6:38am On Feb 04, 2018
Ncsamuel:
I wont be suprised if it was this picture Trump saw then he called a whole country as big as Nigeria 'shithole'!

You are not an informed man. He did not call nigerian shithole. He did not call a country shithole. He called the whole continent.

You are one of those vendor stand readers. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 7:32am On Feb 04, 2018
Destined2win:
Those Nigeriens easily walk into our bothers without anyone questioning them.

The time for me to be President is Now!!!!!!!!!!

You got it bro
Your time is now
Hope you don born baby sha
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by rengsho: 7:51am On Feb 04, 2018
Kaziar:
Its not just the northern borders but Nigerian borders are generally porous. Nigeria needs to revisit this ecowas free movement of a thing. We have been so concerned with all that is wrong with our nation we have failed to see that Nigeria is seriously looking like paradise compared to some countries. Do we even have a way to track them down if they've overstayed their welcome. It will not surprise me if most of the Fulani herdsmen are not Nigerians. Really, we may not realize it but Nigeria needs serious borderlines and immigration laws.
And Nigeria needs to revisit the ecowas free movement, in light of the recent security challenges in the country, is it really worth it?

50% of Fulani in this country are not Nigerians . . . some of them migrated from the neighboring countries in north Africa.
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by EternalTruth: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2018
GavelSlam:
Go to cross river and see border between Nigeria and Cameroon.
it is seperated by the ocean
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Ncsamuel(m): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2018
objobj:

You are not an informed man. He did not call nigerian shithole. He did not call a country shithole. He called the whole continent.

You are one of those vendor stand readers. Smh
so Mr 'informed' man. Is Nigeria not in Africa? Are Nigerians not the most immigrants from Africa to America? Are Nigerians not more popular than other Africans worldwide?.... Sorry i can see you are actually the vendor, you dont even read what you sell.
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2018
change everywhere for my beloved country...we don dey use stick to divide borders nao abi....when Nigeria go grow sense sef...I tire for this country of ours
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by GavelSlam: 11:14am On Feb 04, 2018
EternalTruth:
it is seperated by the ocean

In ikom ?
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by khalids: 11:19am On Feb 04, 2018
hypedkiss30:
Who is this now undecided they are not talking about Niger state bro .Niger republic

Gosh bro.....can't you read between the lines......most everything be stated in black and white for you to comprehend....

Did i say NIGER STATE......Both have same spelling but the context and irony of use should tell you which is being talked about....And there you were shouting common sense.....i guess you were asking who to buy from......cos you need some bro....

Wait!!!!! are you a millennial..... undecided undecided undecidedshish
Re: Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) by Celsony: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
Do you know that the new rail line that will be build will pass to Niger Republic, & only funded by d naija gov. Because pmb considers those nigeriens as part of his people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Compares Cost Of Living In Nigeria And The U.S. / Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing / Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.