Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion (77208 Views)

The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen...

I present the world's biggest Yahoo boy.....

Drumroll...Olu Maintain's "Yahooze".. 9ice's "Wire Wire " playing in background

1 Like

Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Mandynews:
Papa Oyedepo will no like this shocked he's the richest
I wonder o I find it hard to believe.
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by Yankee101: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
E never see $1bn for im life before. When you have $1bn it can't hide.
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by 12submarine(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
[s]
potbelly:
Thanks to those who are called the sheeple lipsrsealed
[/s]
Control your jealousy.
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by donqx: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
so whats RCCG GO position...that's false.!

1 Like

Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by Audray(f): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
His congregation deserve him.Same goes for followers of Oyedepo , Suleiman, and the other popular Yoruba one who's name has gratefully skipped my mind.
You all deserve them. Let them continue reaping you dummies off forever.

1 Like

Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by Peterpanny: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
tobtap:
lolzzzz... kpele...
see money wa guyman for take gallant flex tomorrow.
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by ugwupius2jfk(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Whyare pastors getting so dead rich? Is the question i ask Myself
. Is it because of ther level of Grace n holiness .. Well i just wish they use ther billions to help the 'poor/ hungry african nations without no future '' God bless
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by potbelly(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Far from it sir
12submarine:
[s][/s]
Control your jealousy.
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by lady2sexy(f): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
serious
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by Duplik8t77(m): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
okay

Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by marvin903(m): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
grin seun seun seun.. no prb

Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by marunga(m): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
point of correction Congolese not South African.
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by Ignyte(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
What is my business? Abeg, let me go and pay tithe.
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by IdiAmin2(m): 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
emmanuelbrown26:
For sale. Direct from US

Na only Direct watches u get for sale?

I dey look for Indirect watch to buy. You get any?

1 Like

Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by SpoiltVirgin: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
There is no way this man is worth 1b dollars maybe rand. Source na even one aproko blog
you are the only sensible person here. Nairalanders eat everything. Even in rand, he cant be worth a billion. Only church business can not make one a billiknare, the likes of oyedepo, td jakes, copeland are also businessmen hence their wealth
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by Johncuppa(m): 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This is a lie what happened to TD Jakes and our very own Oyedepo?This is a lucrative business and I must get involved.
A rich pastor is as a result of rich members.
Pastors are not politicians that stole money, they never forced anyone to enter their church, people do so because they are solution to their problem. And as it is, anyone who has solution to people's problem will surely rake money from them plus, these Pastors understand Kingdom prosperity principles, the very reason the more you criticise them, they more people go after them.
I wish you just have time to worship for once at Canaan land or visit redemption camp and hear testimonies and reason people will never let these people go.
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
Johncuppa:

A rich pastor is as a result of rich members.
Pastors are not politicians that stole money, they never forced anyone to enter their church, people do so because they are solution to their problem. And as it is, anyone who has solution to people's problem will surely rake money from them plus, these Pastors understand Kingdom prosperity principles, the very reason the more you criticise them, they more people go after them.
I wish you just have time to worship for once at Canaan land or visit redemption camp and hear testimonies and reason people will never let these people go.

Did I tell you I am a critic?Please take your story elsewhere.
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Better money dey this pastor business i swearcheesy
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
Bunch of scamming individuals mtchew[/color][color=#000000]
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by brainhgeek(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tessyama1:
South African pastor and general overseer of Alleluia Ministries International, Alph Lukau, is said to be the richest pastor in the world, with an estimated net worth of $1billion, according to South African local press.

Read the report from MTO below...

"Alleluia Ministries International has TENS OF THOUSANDS of members in Africa, Europe, and South America.
In the past, the Pastor has come under fire for allegedly claiming to heal fake, dying patients. On his social media, he posted images of “dead” clients laying in hospital beds and then him bring them “back to lie.”
“There is NO sickness that Jehovah Rapha cannot heal. Is it HIV, is it cancer? Diabetes, arthritis, high/low blood, paralysis or back pains? There is nothing He cannot do. He lifted this woman from her bed of death as doctors had sent her home with no solution.
Your solution is found in Jesus,” he boasted. Social media swarmed him and told him to cut it out.
The scandal obviously didn’t hurt his career, and he has since become a billionaire, and he is not shy about flaunting his wealth. His works will come under immense scrutiny, and people will be looking to him to share the wealth with those less fortunate.
How does he spend all that money? Well, when he’s not doing charity, THIS is how he travels around the country . "

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/this-pastor-has-estimated-net-worth-of.html

Still on this matter.
I saw a thread this morning and had to voice my opinion. There is this thread earlier today about about a guy drinking alcohol while reading Quran. The thread was removed or hidden. I really think that is a good move by the moderators. It is ok not to insight violence from bias religious posts on social media. My concern however is how nairaland has been used to launch attacks on Christianity.
If daddy freeze says something 'logical or not' it hits front page without being deleted.
If someone is burning the bible, it hits front page without regret.
Being Christians doesn't make us less of a human. Is there a religious witch-haunt ? Men will always be men, whether a Jew, A muslim or a Christian. I believe if what i practice works for me and i am at peace both within and outside my person so much so that my neighbours are are peace with me, I have every right to have my belief respected and not attacked.
Nairaland should not be used to sponsor religious bias. Just my voice

1 Like

Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by paradigmshift(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
usba:
grin grin grin grin What was that our Bishop Oyedepo said, CONTROL YOUR ENVY WE HAVE BEEN FLYING PLANES BEFORE YOU WERE BORN.

na lie before
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by 0temSapien: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
obafemee80:
And all these money gotten from church?

Do you know the meaning of $1 Billion?
Multiply #10,000 tithe by 20,000 people by 12 months then by 25years and tell me what you get;

10,000×20000×12×25= #600,000,000,000
It means that if you can attain a church of 20,000 population for less than 25 years, you can obtain nothing less that 600billion naira from tithes, excluding vows and free will offering. Church business is a big well-paying business at the detriment of the gullible masses.
DOCTUFOS: Observation of Rastus 8: 1-14
1. I have observed and known how a homo can make much wealth without much work. This is better done in the ways of religion. 2. Go now to the temples of the religious people and you shall see how they sell cheap things at costly prices. 3. In the temple of the Jews do they sell a holy dove for eighty shekels of silver. And a fold of shittim wood do they sell for two hundred shekels of silver. 4. And a curtain of linen do they sell for fifty-two shekel of silver, whose worth in the market is only twelve shekels. 5. But they have called it the holy curtain because they sell it in the temple. And the holiest among the holy curtains do they sell for a thousand shekel of silver. And these are bought only by the rich, who used them for their secret chambers, believing that they cannot be attacked by thieves whenever they are behind the curtains. 6. And a bottle of olive oil is sold for seventy shekels in the temple, saying that it is holy and anointed by God. 7. And the priests[pastors] grow fat upon the money of the poor. As they do in the temple of Furin and Dian, so also do they in the temple of the Jews. 8. In the church of the Krishtens also, they do so. For they buy and sell holy shadows of the apostles, deceiving themselves upon nothing . 9. And when they have deceived themselves, testifying of how they are cured of diseases which they have not been cured of, they come after the physicians, confessing their follies. 10. But the damages are already done, because many have believed in them already and have also neglected the ways of herbs for cure. 11. And they shall be worse before they shall think to go the way of the physicians. 12. Now this is my instruction to all in this generation and the generation to come; let not religion be mixed with health issues. 13. For when you are sick, go after the physicians immediately, rather than asking a god to cure you of your sickness. 14. Or else it shall be too late for you to be cured.
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by Worksunlimited: 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ayoswit:
He is not doing charity meaning he doesn't help the poor and downtrodden. Chai, God have Mercy.

undecided.. Read that line again.. this time slowly..
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by maisauki: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
OP why you con remove d k now...don't remove him from lukaku family now
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by godofuck231: 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tessyama1:
South African pastor and general overseer of Alleluia Ministries International, Alph Lukau, is said to be the richest pastor in the world, with an estimated net worth of $1billion, according to South African local press.

Read the report from MTO below...

"Alleluia Ministries International has TENS OF THOUSANDS of members in Africa, Europe, and South America.
In the past, the Pastor has come under fire for allegedly claiming to heal fake, dying patients. On his social media, he posted images of “dead” clients laying in hospital beds and then him bring them “back to lie.”
“There is NO sickness that Jehovah Rapha cannot heal. Is it HIV, is it cancer? Diabetes, arthritis, high/low blood, paralysis or back pains? There is nothing He cannot do. He lifted this woman from her bed of death as doctors had sent her home with no solution.
Your solution is found in Jesus,” he boasted. Social media swarmed him and told him to cut it out.
The scandal obviously didn’t hurt his career, and he has since become a billionaire, and he is not shy about flaunting his wealth. His works will come under immense scrutiny, and people will be looking to him to share the wealth with those less fortunate.
How does he spend all that money? Well, when he’s not doing charity, THIS is how he travels around the country . "

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/this-pastor-has-estimated-net-worth-of.html

yet orphans in the same church can't feed or go to school, o lard, them pharisees are here again, them one who are sold Christ fi monies, them bond blood cloth
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by maisauki: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
history has it that d jesus that mr pastor follows/worships was poor by choice and preached against amassing wealth
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by techng: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Need a website for your business? We are offering HUGE DISCOUNTS on professional web design for startups and small businesses. Visit www.web4all.com.ng to learn more and start your web project now.

Web4all is powered by Vallatest Technologies

Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by akigbemaru: 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin grin

Pastor and church member
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by Ceasardgreat(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
The effects of subscribing to a fake blog site..why not stick to NAIRALAND??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship? / Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.