Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Letting Go Of This Lovely Dude - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Letting Go Of This Lovely Dude (893 Views)

This Lovely Puppy Is Ready For A New Home / Gift Ur Kid This Lovely Pet Pup This Festive Period / Letting Go My GSD Puppies At Negotiable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letting Go Of This Lovely Dude by jstrollet(m): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Health Issue: None
Temperament: Active and aggressive
Asking Price: 65k

I'm letting go of him due to his temperament (Aggressive and Unfriendly). I'm living in a company's house and a colleague who was employed last year was bitten by this dude sometimes last year, and has made an attempt on him thrice last month alone due to my carelessness which has made this colleague of mine to threaten me and me no ready to loss my job now.

He won't be staying for long anyway.

Re: Letting Go Of This Lovely Dude by jstrollet(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Still on sale.
Re: Letting Go Of This Lovely Dude by gadafi101(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
jstrollet:
Health Issue: None
Temperament: Active and aggressive
Asking Price: 65k

I'm letting go of him due to his temperament (Aggressive and Unfriendly). I'm living in a company's house and a colleague who was employed last year was bitten by this dude sometimes last year, and has made an attempt on him thrice last month alone due to my carelessness which has made this colleague of mine to threaten me and me no ready to loss my job now.

He won't be staying for long anyway.

Im really interested and will tame it. Though dont hv cash now except we could work something out. 07089097777
Re: Letting Go Of This Lovely Dude by jstrollet(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
gadafi101:

Im really interested and will tame it. Though dont hv cash now except we could work something out. 07089097777

Sorry sir, he's for sale.
Re: Letting Go Of This Lovely Dude by jstrollet(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2018
Sold! Sold! Sold!

(1) (Reply)

Pedigree Transmission Puppy Needed Urgently,budget Is 500k Pchat / Meet This Horse That Plays Dead Every Time Someone Tries To Ride It (Pix) / Cute Fluffy Male Eskimo Puppy Going For 25k, Hurry!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.