Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,771 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Nigerians React To Stephanie Coker's Husband' Infidelity Reports - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Stephanie Coker's Husband' Infidelity Reports (21967 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession / Stephanie Coker Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Stephanie Coker Goes Blonde, Looks Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Stephanie Coker's Husband' Infidelity Reports by lawlhee: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
I like Stephanie a lot, she's good at her career and so free spirited. God pls take control of her home.
Re: Nigerians React To Stephanie Coker's Husband' Infidelity Reports by Ceasardgreat(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
People never see food chop na stephnie coker gist una wan use turn people bele...#Lethersolveherproblems
Re: Nigerians React To Stephanie Coker's Husband' Infidelity Reports by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Mchew na today.
Re: Nigerians React To Stephanie Coker's Husband' Infidelity Reports by Dyt(f): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
I can't explain how it feels to be cheated on
Its torture

I have been there and I know what I went through

I can't explain
Re: Nigerians React To Stephanie Coker's Husband' Infidelity Reports by agwaisrael(m): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
doyinisaac:
Who is this one saying that "how are you going to have Stephanie Coker as a wife and still cheat"....beyonce sef her husband jay-z cheated on her so who is Stephanie coke abi Coker ??

My apologies, but this is stupid thinking IMHO.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Stephanie Coker's Husband' Infidelity Reports by doyinisaac(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
booz:
Whoever is blameless...should cast the first stone. We humans are quick to judge!

I'm not in support of extramarital affairs or immorality o... but one proverb I'll always quote in this type of situation is that,

' whoever judges after listening to one side of the story in the king of the wickeds'

From the way I see Steph, she'll be a kinda of woman that wants to be in charge of ' Za oza rum'. Maybe denying her husband access sometimes or giving excuses.

My opinion, though.
But if it was the lady that cheated on her husband would you say the same thing??hypocrisy...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Stephanie Coker's Husband' Infidelity Reports by Carlmax(m): 12:39am On Feb 04, 2018
you know i had to google her just now, never heard the name before... am so out of touch..
Re: Nigerians React To Stephanie Coker's Husband' Infidelity Reports by designVATExcel: 5:28am On Feb 04, 2018
I guess the guy has gotten (& will probably still get) enough bashing, I'll focus on the undergrad.

Ladies like that keep reducing the worth of women. You totally led him on on the chat, you just made yourself so cheap.

When will single ladies leave married men alone. Haba
I'm tired sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Stephanie Coker's Husband' Infidelity Reports by Cityguy: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Free world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Performs At J. Cole’s Dreamville Festival / Glo Signs Olamide, Timaya, Juliet Ibrahim & Joselyn Dumas As Ambassadors / PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.