Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Pls Save My Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Save My Son (2209 Views)

Please Help Save My Marriage / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Save My Son by BioTeck: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hello @ all,
Pls this is a desperate call for help for my son recovery and healing from what the Doctors diagnosed as Wilms Tumor.

He has been given 2 rounds of complete Chemotherapy treatment each lasting for 9 weeks. The first in late 2015 after a CT Scan showed he has cancer of the kidney. The treatment failed then and we took him back home. Then we had to take him back again in 2017. He completed the round of the Chemotherapy around 2nd week of December. But, again, it failed to shrink the tumor and so we were asked to go home. The consulting Doctor in charge then said the hospital would call us if they have other means to shrink the tumors before surgery could be done.

We waited for the calls but it never came and our calls went unanswered till the first week in January that I took him to see the consulting doctor. He then said there's a second line of chemotherapy drugs which can shrink the tumor but that he couldn't recommend them because of the side effect on the child.

Then I asked him what's the survival rate of patients who have taken the drugs...he said the rate is below 5%. I then asked further what else can he do to save my son, he said nothing is beyond prayer that we should go and be praying. Then I left the hospital (LASUTH) and since then we have been going from one Church to the other but his situation is growing worse by the day. Right now, the kidney tumor has grown so big that he could no longer walk and has started peeing without control, he now has Edema and breathing is hard.

I'm making this public call because I believe there's a cure for my son somewhere out there..PLEASE HELP if you know anywhere or anything that could save his live from this terrible disease.

We need your help.

UPDATE
Sadly, my son has gone to a place of rest. We love him but God loves him best.

I appreciate everyone who has shown interest or commented. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pls Save My Son by taylor88(m): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
Though i didn't read to the end i only saw LASUTH

I knew hospital was involved

May God heal him
Re: Pls Save My Son by BioTeck: 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:
Though i didn't read to the end i only saw LASUTH

I knew hospital was involved

May God heal him

Thanks
Re: Pls Save My Son by anoda(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
Believe i God and quite the church changing,
Re: Pls Save My Son by BioTeck: 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
anoda:
Believe i God and quite the church changing,

Thanks.
Re: Pls Save My Son by cocolacec(m): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2018
BioTeck:
Hello @ all,
Pls this is a desperate call for help for my son recovery and healing from what the Doctors diagnosed as Wilms Tumor.

He has been given 2 rounds of complete Chemotherapy treatment each lasting for 9 weeks. The first in late 2015 after a CT Scan showed he has cancer of the kidney. The treatment failed then and we took him back home. Then we had to take him back again in 2017. He completed the round of the Chemotherapy around 2nd week of December. But, again, it failed to shrink the tumor and so we were asked to go home. The consulting Doctor in charge then said the hospital would call us if they have other means to shrink the tumors before surgery could be done.

We waited for the calls but it never come and our calls went unanswered till the first week in January that I took him to see the consulting doctor. He then said there's a second line of chemotherapy drugs which can shrink the tumor but that he couldn't recommend them because of the side effect on the child.

Then I asked him what's the survival rate of patients who have taken the drugs...he said the rate is below 5%. I then asked further what else can he do to save my son, he said nothing is beyond prayer that we should go and be praying. Then I left the hospital (LASUTH) and since then we have been going from one Church to the other but his situation is growing worse by the day. Right now, the kidney tumor has grown so big that he could no longer walk and has started peeing without control, he now has Edema and breathing is hard.

I'm making this public call because I believe there's a cure for my son somewhere out there..PLEASE HELP if you know anywhere or anything that could save his live from this terrible disease.

We need your help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QECCsfVBdR0

The BBC's Alastair Leithead reports on how evidence is growing that cannabis could cure diseases like cancer. The medical value of cannabis has been hotly debated for years. Its use as a relaxant or a pain reliever is widely accepted now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nccrA8oz0Qc

1 Like

Re: Pls Save My Son by BioTeck: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2018
cocolacec:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QECCsfVBdR0

The BBC's Alastair Leithead reports on how evidence is growing that cannabis could cure diseases like cancer. The medical value of cannabis has been hotly debated for years. Its use as a relaxant or a pain reliever is widely accepted now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nccrA8oz0Qc

Thanks for this info. In the course of my research online for alternative cure, I came across this but where can I get it to buy here in Nigeria and then the legal aspect of it is how to avoid misunderstanding with the law?
Re: Pls Save My Son by cocolacec(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
BioTeck:

Thanks for this info. In the course of my research online for alternative cure, I came across this but where can I get it to buy here in Nigeria and then the legal aspect of it is how to avoid misunderstanding with the law?

You can get it from the oraisa(those who smoke it or ask herb sellers).Dont buy in wraps ,buy in plastic bag and have a print out of its medicinal uses for your son predicament incase you come in contact with the police.
Cannabis is legalised for medicine in US,Denmark and Netherlands.
Re: Pls Save My Son by grafixdon: 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
You must have gone through a lot. May God heal your son. May you find favour.
Re: Pls Save My Son by BioTeck: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Thanks, @ all, my son has finally gone to a place of rest. I appreciate everyone who has shown interest or commented.

He fought well and we love him by God loves him more.

May we all have no reason to cry over our offsprings in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pls Save My Son by darlenese(f): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
May his soul RIP.
God knows best.
Re: Pls Save My Son by BioTeck: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
darlenese:
May his soul RIP.

God knows best.

Thanks. Yes, he knows best.
Re: Pls Save My Son by czarina(f): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
BioTeck:

Thanks. Yes, he knows best.
Take heart please. God rest his soul.
Re: Pls Save My Son by grafixdon: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
OMG.
Re: Pls Save My Son by etenyong(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
My dear, pls accept my deepest sympathy. May the Lord comfort you and the entire family. Truly you son is now in a better place of comfort. Take heart
Re: Pls Save My Son by BioTeck: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Thanks @ all
Re: Pls Save My Son by Teettyllayho: 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
OMG!!! Please accept my heartfelt condolence, I believe God knows best. Take heart... cry
Re: Pls Save My Son by BioTeck: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Teettyllayho:
OMG!!! Please accept my heartfelt condolence, I believe God knows best. Take heart... cry

Thanks sister, i replied your mail.
Re: Pls Save My Son by uhuogba(m): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2018
I am praying for you! Be strong!
Re: Pls Save My Son by BioTeck: 4:01am On Feb 12, 2018
uhuogba:
I am praying for you!
Be strong!

Thanks,

(1) (Reply)

She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. / Separation/custody Of Children / Do Your Parents Say Thank You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.