Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (6398 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) / Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
I don't even understand what the op stand to gain in this thread..... making nonsensical claims like Aids n Co.

How can he compare Nigeria with the US?? Nigeria is a developing country n US is a developed country, so what did he smoked for the bias comparison??

He started with greenery then moved to nonsensical rants, if u wanna rant why can't u forward ur painment to ur local govt chairman n stop polluting the cyber space.

1 Like

Re: . by toodark: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
shervydman:
I don't even understand what the op stand to gain in this thread..... making nonsensical claims like Aids n Co.

How can he compare Nigeria with the US?? Nigeria is a developing country n US is a developed country, so what did he smoked for the bias comparison??

He started with greenery then moved to nonsensical rants, if u wanna rant why can't u forward ur painment to ur local govt chairman n stop polluting the cyber space.

tell am...what an insult...what is he trying to prove...??
Re: . by Omudia11: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Shut up. How long will the black man keep blaming the white man for our failures? Are Europeans the cause of our ineptitude and tribalism?
toodark:
op is a moroon...you admire people that slaved you....put you down and ridicule you....but you insult the victims....continue.... angry

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2018

2 Likes

Re: . by Omololu2121: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
Most people in Nigeria are malnourished ,I saw with my eyes . lack of nutrients showed in the hair and eyes.I fed and cloth many .I toured all of Nigeria from north to south to west and east with my van. I have over 5000 pics. Doesn't anyone care to make a change?

That's why you like USA, Sweden,Norway,Germany,Canada,etc.
you no get sense,Nigeria is an underdevelope country,while the USA is a develop country
Re: . by LOVEGINO(m): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
most Nigerians think having to many trees and grass is "Bush " or "village"
that is the most dumb mentality I've ever seen in my entire life.
the fear of snake and other crawling whatsoever is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
There are snakes in every country
boy go get ur self a job and stop behaving like a slowpoke, wat d purpose of this thread u can't even answer, ur just talking bla bla bla
Re: . by toodark: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Omudia11:
Shut up. How long will the black man keep blaming the white man for our failures? Are Europeans the cause of our ineptitude and tribalism?

ofcourse they were and still are till today......

didnt you noticed that all none white people are not doing all that well....??

only very few are rich,they rest are very poor....

go ask india,china,arabs and south america if they are doing well like whites and then come back here and continue talking your rubbish...

we can understand self pity but insulting all of us on this thread because we look like you is nonesense....!!

and you deserve that we insult you back..!!

op is a moroon in black skin...!!!!....and i hate moroons no matter what they have to say.....!!!!.... angry angry angry
Re: . by toodark: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
tahh....
Re: . by 4kDdullard: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
The summary is that Nigeria is a big shithole, your lekki, banana island, snake island and eko whatever are like ghettos in the US.As long as some idiots think that an old man without brain should continue to destroy the shithole, shitholeNigeria has no future

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by freshkik(m): 12:16am On Feb 05, 2018
lol, no matter how this Op suffering from a critical low self esteem tries to act like he's not Nigerian, he is..... how do i know? thats simple
* alight problems
** Blame games begins
that's how most of us behave, rather then offer solutions or ideals to solve the problem , he just goes
and starts ranting and blaming like say beautiful carpet grass they him papa house.
what Op should be taking bout...is ideas, solution, do's n don't n steps to fix the problem

2 Likes

Re: . by FSU: 12:45am On Feb 05, 2018
Half truths and half lies about USA.

A lot of Detroit, parts of Ohio (e.g. Youngstown), most of Alabama, Mississippi and West Virginia are in shambles.

Lol. This is a motel in Sheffield, Alabama

1 Like

Re: . by samsard(m): 1:04am On Feb 05, 2018
OP is definitely out of his mind for saying that 70% of Nigerians are living with HIV and other deadly diseases.
Re: . by samsard(m): 1:05am On Feb 05, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
jungle justice is legal in Nigeria . That's why it's a privilege to be in Norway,USA,Canada,Australia,Sweden,Germany,etc.
Where in the constitution is it stated that jungle justice is legal?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 05, 2018

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 05, 2018
Re: . by FSU: 1:27am On Feb 05, 2018
This is Detroit

Re: . by FSU: 1:29am On Feb 05, 2018
Only a Nigerian who does not live in America will be deceived by the OP. Some of us know better. There are over 55,000 roads and bridges in America in serious decay
Re: . by FSU: 1:32am On Feb 05, 2018
Detroit

Re: . by FSU: 1:34am On Feb 05, 2018
Youngstown, Ohio

Re: . by FSU: 1:36am On Feb 05, 2018
America may be better than Nigeria, but it is not every part of America that is good. There are many shithole places in America
Re: . by FSU: 1:37am On Feb 05, 2018
I am too busy to create a full thread on shitholes of America, but I could.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 05, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by owbabs: 4:06am On Feb 05, 2018
whirlwind7:

While I agree with you, one thing you should know is, most of those trees you are referring to were planted. Caucasians make it a point to plant trees around their homes.
Those tree lined boulevards and avenues were planned. The trees didn't just appear. Those seemingly natural aerial views are mostly landscaped with carpet grasses and selected trees.

I'm not excusing Nigeria's situation, mind you. Those treeless and dusty looks are eyesores.

I am with the OP. It seems we share the same frustrations with Nigeria.

@delibrate landscaping and planting of trees - THAT IS THE POINT! - Build up your environment.

It is not about comparing with the US. Check out Nairobi, Kigali, Cape town, Dar es Salaam, Abidjan

New towns are springing up in the developed countries with plans to build hundreds of parks. Our city masterplans are outdated and either nonexistent or not enforced.

2 Likes

Re: . by Omudia11: 4:21am On Feb 05, 2018
Op is not a slowpoke. All the others insulting him for speaking the truth are the Morrons.

Op has only said one lie and that was the erroneous statement that bomber 70% of Nigerians have hiv/aids and other related diseases.
toodark:

ofcourse they were and still are till today......

didnt you noticed that all none white people are not doing all that well....??

only very few are rich,they rest are very poor....

go ask india,china,arabs and south america if they are doing well like whites and then come back here and continue talking your rubbish...

we can understand self pity but insulting all of us on this thread because we look like you is nonesense....!!

and you deserve that we insult you back..!!

op is a moroon in black skin...!!!!....and i hate moroons no matter what they have to say.....!!!!.... angry angry angry
Re: . by Omudia11: 4:23am On Feb 05, 2018
Keep quiet abeg Detroit is the worst part of America and everyone knows that. It was beautiful like the rest until blacks spoilt it. Nevertheless it is 100 times better then the majority of Nigeria. At lesmast the road in your pic was tarred.
FSU:
Half truths and half lies about USA.

A lot of Detroit, parts of Ohio (e.g. Youngstown), most of Alabama, Mississippi and West Virginia are in shambles.

Lol. This is a motel in Sheffield, Alabama
Re: . by Omudia11: 4:28am On Feb 05, 2018
You're the one deceiving yourself. Everyone know about Detroit and how it went from glory to gory. If Nigeria was any good you wouldn't be in America.
From the pics you posted it shows there was providing for certain things until the blacks destroyed them. Yes blacks destroyed Detroit. Even your pics show tarred roads and story buildings. If those places weren't destroyed and mostly left uninhabited I guarantee Detroit would be at part with other states.
FSU:
America may be better than Nigeria, but it is not every part of America that is good. There are many shithole places in America
Re: . by Troublemaker007(m): 4:52am On Feb 05, 2018
Abogwara:

A village in Nigeria is much better than downtown New York, Chicago, Atlanta and Berlin. There's no winter and inorganic foods.

Which place is this? It’s really beautiful.
Re: . by Troublemaker007(m): 4:55am On Feb 05, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
Nigeria is better off demolished and used as farmland,while all inhabitants chased away into the Sahara desert. what a wasted fertile land .
ok ,maybe not chased away into the desert but relocated to a newly built mega cities and use most of the lands for agriculture.

This op sense will not kill you

Re: . by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:32am On Feb 05, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
Most people in Nigeria are malnourished ,I saw with my eyes . lack of nutrients showed in the hair and eyes.I fed and cloth many .I toured all of Nigeria from north to south to west and east with my van. I have over 5000 pics. Doesn't anyone care to make a change?

That's why you like USA, Sweden,Norway,Germany,Canada,etc.

naaa I can't beleive this one... if that's ur van, why do u have a surfboard, whr u gonna surf in Nigeria bro?
anyway everyone knows Detroit has been in financial decline for a while now. it was basically a city builtby the thriving ford automobile industry, solidified by motown...both of which have since lost relevance and moved on, shiii even robocop predicted this.

my general rule in any place is never go too far inland, u wont like what you see. coastal areas are always more developed while the real sh*tholes r found further in.
the whites colonized Africa mostly remotely from the coast like bosses. the ones that went inland saw things mehn, things we don't talk about.

im ranting
anyway who taught yalls how to spell "m.oron" lol
Re: . by SamoaJoe: 6:43am On Feb 05, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
This is Nigeria's wealthy zipcode . looks like a trailer park ghetto

ScorpioMoon... Congrats bro. This Particular quote got me lolling. Rather than people to get your message and move on, they are attacking you. Don't worry yourself much brother. The area I live in the East is even considered big man area. So many Rich men with big houses fenced up that you wont see the beauty of their houses. You know why they use fences? Lack of security in the country! In the evenings, you will hear the sound of over 600 generators bellowing together and causing so much noise. It will be like one noisy market. Yet a so called wealthy man area! You know why it is so? No Light in the country. You look around the so called houses and see Water and GP Tanks. Every house has their own borehole! You know why? No central water system in the bleeping country! Everywhere is messed up in this shythole. A governor will do a quater kiliometer road and put up sign board everywhere! Willie is Working! Out of whose pocket? His? Or tax payers money?

You see, don't worry yourself much brother. Nigeria is a shiit hole Like trump rightly observed. We are shytholeans.

We are very wicked and heartless and have no human compassion even to ourselves. Thats why you see a worthless Governor steal what he will not finish in a thousand years. Yet, their citizens are going around Like Buffons insulting each other.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Extradition: EFCC Submits Interpol, Other Documents On Diezani To AGF / See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Saying About Abba Kyari's Death / Nigerian Guild Of Editors Hold Town Hall Meeting Ahead of 2023 General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.