Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

How To Setup Woocommerce On Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Setup Woocommerce On Wordpress (393 Views)

Come Clone This Website On Wordpress / Learn How To Build An E-commerce Website With Free Tools On Wordpress / Help Needed On Wordpress Open Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup Woocommerce On Wordpress by musicismylife: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
WooCommerce is a popular eCommerce platform from WordPress that seems a good fit for all kinds of online stores. However, Shopify is another well-known eCommerce platform that has been popularly used. If you want to see which would be a better platform for your online store, you may go through the tutorial ‘WooCommerce Vs. Shopify’.

If you are looking to set up an online store on WooCommerce, read this guide until the end. It will cover how to set up a WooCommerce on WordPress hassle free.

Installation and Activation Procedure
WooCommerce is a free WP plugin that can directly be installed from the official directory of WordPress plugins. For the same, first, you will have to login to WP admin area using your username and password.

Now you need to follow the steps given below-

http://techmila.com/setup-woocommerce-wordpress/

Re: How To Setup Woocommerce On Wordpress by Xenisha: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2022
Hello everyone, I’ll tell you a little about the best booster and this is a booster for woocommerce, the prices for it are adequate, that is, if you need an elite - 1, then the cost will be 119 bucks a year, as for me it’s affordable and reasonable for every person, there are three elites. You can find this particular booster here https://booster.io/ . I personally bought this booster myself and was satisfied, in a month I saved 1500 bucks

(1) (Reply)

The Keys To High Rankings In Google's Local Results / New Verified Paypal Account At Cheap Rate. Come Inside / Complete Website For Sale At A Reasonable Price. Earn Your Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.