Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) (30738 Views)

Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) / China Develops Artificial Sun That Can Reach 100million Degree Celsius - Photos / Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by information1: 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Miss Emmanuelle Oziofu, a nine-year-old of Fortune Schools in Benin, Edo State, Nigeria. Has created a website called Food Website set to originate in February 2018.

She made this known at her ninth birthday celebration where she enthused; “The website, known as Food website is to encourage both parents and children to eat healthy local and international dishes and to cut down on junk food. One of the contents of the website is Goodbye Junk Food, Hello Super Healthy Food, which contains all African food, continental dishes and a list of restaurants in various cities in the world.

The website also has a form for customers’ feedback. I am working on the food order, delivery content and also a mobile app that would be available on Google Play Store.

“At seven, I enrolled at Mikon Institute of Information Technology where I graduated with a certificate in Basic Training, with this I specialized in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. I also have a certificate in Desktop Publishing, Advance PowerPoint, Advance Excel, Corel Draw and Adobe Page Maker.”

On her driving force, Ozoifu said “hard work and support from my parents helped me achieve the feat, and I am encouraging children to embrace ICT as a tool for national development. I want to be a gynecologist in future, and I believe my knowledge of ICT will enable me to practice my profession better, make me more innovative and render quality health care service.”

The young ICT guru said she intends to teach children about ICT, expand her knowledge and break records before she turns 14.

Mr. Nelson Osamudiamen, Emmanuella’s instructor, described her love for ICT as incredible and said Emmanuella is ever ready to learn. “Emmanuella has learned how to design a website, and I look forward to teaching her Java and other related programmes so that she can also be a website developer.”

Osamudiamen advised parents and the Federal Government to create an enabling environment for children at a very young age to learn ICT. “Children in countries like China are doing very well when it comes to ICT; Nigerian children are smart and can also do well in ICT. The government should create a good ICT infrastructure in schools and the enabling environment for children to learn the course.”

https://www.techliet.co/see-nine-year-old-girl-develops-food-website/

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
Who say that rubbish develop what

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by tayo200(m): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
good girl. please what's the comments deleting all about? ion understand o.. wetin dey happen?

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by AGIDIMA1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ok
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Kk
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by obaataaokpaewu: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
She will need the website if she's the one in that picture. She looks fat chubby
Nice development, kudos to her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by maybachstarboy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
f
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by debeo: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Huh?

Before I say anything, where's the link to the website she designed at 9 years

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Soulvoda(m): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
She is a wife material at the age of 9, Not like aunty kemi Noodles cook expert!

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by dogstyle007(m): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nice
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by pastoray(m): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
great kid!
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by deafeyez: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
NICE OF HER
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by banom(m): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nice one
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by kaywizee(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
wow this is amazing
www.globaltrends.info
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
she developed what?

who is lying?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by emperordelis(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
She will need the website if she's the one in that picture. She looks fat chubby

Get small sense for one day na,shiorr!!!!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
amani63:
Who say that rubbish develop what

Picking on a 9 year old. This one has no sense.

12 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
cheesy interesting. By the way, Are you a passionate writer looking for an avenue to show the world what you’ve got? Do you have passion for Technology?
We are in need of 15 Contributors to be writing quality tutorials for us on these categories: Phones, Computers, Graphics Design, Auto, Mobile App, Banking & Finance, Social Media, Online business.

You can be earning at least N1,500 daily, N45,000 monthly writing about tech-related articles on our website.
Interested persons should send an email to 303writers@gmail.com indicating the category he/she would like to handle along with brief bio of you and we'll reply you with full details.

Note: You must be on WhatsApp

See you on board!
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Kudos girl
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Ibuske: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Good initiative from you girl.
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by debeo: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
banom:
igbo amaka

Huh? Oziofu? Igbo?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by unbitchable(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
while a 9yr old Fulani is busy with firearms, killing & raping. In the same vein, a girl of same age is married off to a paedophile in a bid to increasing in population.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Jimbadly: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nwa! smiley
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Picking on a 9 year old. This one has no sense.
and so what

I beg what's the position of Mancity today
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
nice one...but u can't tell me this kid hasn't been eating junk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by obaataaokpaewu: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
emperordelis:

Get small sense for one day na,shiorr!!!!! undecided
So person no go talk truth again, how many websites you don build with all your sense wey dey overflow like Psalm 23 verse 5
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
amani63:
and so what

I beg what's the position of Mancity today

You have bigger problems in your life than Manchester City's position.
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by jerflakes(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
information1:
Miss Emmanuelle Oziofu, a nine-year-old of Fortune Schools in Benin, Edo State, Nigeria. Has created a website called Food Website set to originate in February 2018.

She made this known at her ninth birthday celebration where she enthused; “The website, known as Food website is to encourage both parents and children to eat healthy local and international dishes and to cut down on junk food. One of the contents of the website is Goodbye Junk Food, Hello Super Healthy Food, which contains all African food, continental dishes and a list of restaurants in various cities in the world.

The website also has a form for customers’ feedback. I am working on the food order, delivery content and also a mobile app that would be available on Google Play Store.

“At seven, I enrolled at Mikon Institute of Information Technology where I graduated with a certificate in Basic Training, with this I specialized in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. I also have a certificate in Desktop Publishing, Advance PowerPoint, Advance Excel, Corel Draw and Adobe Page Maker.”

On her driving force, Ozoifu said “hard work and support from my parents helped me achieve the feat, and I am encouraging children to embrace ICT as a tool for national development. I want to be a gynecologist in future, and I believe my knowledge of ICT will enable me to practice my profession better, make me more innovative and render quality health care service.”

The young ICT guru said she intends to teach children about ICT, expand her knowledge and break records before she turns 14.

Mr. Nelson Osamudiamen, Emmanuella’s instructor, described her love for ICT as incredible and said Emmanuella is ever ready to learn. “Emmanuella has learned how to design a website, and I look forward to teaching her Java and other related programmes so that she can also be a website developer.”

Osamudiamen advised parents and the Federal Government to create an enabling environment for children at a very young age to learn ICT. “Children in countries like China are doing very well when it comes to ICT; Nigerian children are smart and can also do well in ICT. The government should create a good ICT infrastructure in schools and the enabling environment for children to learn the course.”

https://www.techliet.co/see-nine-year-old-girl-develops-food-website/

Igbo amaka

Ok, now what's the name of the website?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The True Legend Of "Submarine" - The GIGANTIC Man-eating Great White Shark / Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) / NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.