Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (128541 Views)

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / Anyone Staying Serbia Or Have Done Their Visa Process. / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Cityoflight: 9:12am On May 17, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
Is there anyone going through the Austrian Shortage list?
Please explain
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Lotusflowerbomb: 9:20am On May 17, 2022
Please is there anyone going through the Austrian Shortage Occupation or skilled migration worker route?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by j3r3myk3n(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2022
I hope every subscriber on this this already got their way into Austria already.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Udochipeace: 9:26pm On May 31, 2022
Okorogu:

Pls ooooooo I'm planning on applying for my bachelor degree in Austria and I'm just with my Waec....how do I go about it??

Please have you applied already..please tell me the process
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by james2030: 6:28am On Jun 03, 2022
How do I inbox someone here
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Sammysam24: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2022
Good day guys, I recently got admission for a summer program in Vienna, which will start between July 18- August 5, please I would like to know the required documents for a safe application.
Currently, I study at one institution in Nigeria.
Hoping to hear from anyone
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by CrysWhite(f): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2022
Sammysam24:
Good day guys, I recently got admission for a summer program in Vienna, which will start between July 18- August 5, please I would like to know the required documents for a safe application.
Currently, I study at one institution in Nigeria.
Hoping to hear from anyone

https://oead.at/en/to-austria/entry-and-residence/residence-permit-student-no-mobility-programme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by msttolusola(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Can someone tell me documents needed to be legalized for msc
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Babalaga: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Please need urgent help...
1st, the university of klagenfurt insist i legalise every page of my transcript of records(5 pages). Meanwhile the embassy only legalise per document, which i have explained to the university....
2nd, just got a mail that i will get an invitation letter with a conditional offer because all documents need to the requirements and be processed by the admission and examination office during enrolment...
My question is, will the embassy accept this invitation letter with the condition?
How do i explain to the university that my transcript has been dully legalised??
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by amihbkt767676: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Babalaga:
1st, the university of klagenfurt insist i legalise every page of my transcript of records(5 pages). Meanwhile the embassy only legalise per document, which i have explained to the university....
2nd, just got a mail that i will get an invitation letter with a conditional offer because all documents need to the requirements and be processed by the admission and examination office during enrolment...
My question is, will the embassy accept this invitation letter with the condition?
How do i explain to the university that my transcript has been dully legalised??

scan andbsend the legalised document to your school.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by amihbkt767676: 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
irisher:
Good day everyone!
NPC aren't given "Birth certificate" for person above 18years, they're only issuing "Attestation letter of birth".
But the Embassy requested for someone that's born after December, 1992 to present his/her Birth certificate.
I was born after 1992, but a bit confused to submit Attestation to the embassy instead of the Birth certificate.
Would there be a problem if I submit the Attestation?
Thanks.

Attestation of birth fron NPC is what they need if u were born b4 1994 or so.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lovechardy: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Good day everyone, please how one start application to study in Austria? If I’m to legalize my credentials, how do I do that? Can HND holders do master
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by CrysWhite(f): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
P
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by CrysWhite(f): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
lovechardy:
Good day everyone, please how one start application to study in Austria? If I’m to legalize my credentials, how do I do that? Can HND holders do master

Private University
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by mrojbabs: 2:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Babalaga:

Hi... I'm applying to this same school, would be nice if we could link up and share insights.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by iamkingrobert: 12:05am On Jun 18, 2022
Good day guys, please I need your help to some questions. Does The Australian embassy in Nigeria issue visa to Nigerians or do Nigerians need to travel to Kenya to apply for the visa?

Secondly, my widowed sister whom was married to an Australian wants move to Australia as she has a son whom we have successfully procured his Australian passport, now she wants to take the kid to Australia, so please I’ll like to know where to proceed. By the way we don’t live in Nigeria so that’s why am asking if the embassy does issue visa from Nigeria. Thank you for your response.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Iamwaterpark(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hello,

My name is Dolapo Oyebode and I hold a Bachelor degree in Journalism and Mass communication from Sikkim Manipal University, India.

I applied for my Master at University of Klagenfurt, Austria and they require I legalize my document in the form of the apostille in India. I am presently in my home country, Nigeria with my documents. I will like my documents legalized with the form of the apostille in India.

Kindly let me know what next to do sir

Thank you as I await your response

Laurel123:

Hi Good evening,
I am new here and I was excited to see this post as I am also currently about to also begin my verification process from the Embassy.
I got admission to klagenfurt University.
Please I have a couple of questions;
1. What Exact documents do I need to verify at MOE?
2. What Exact documents do I need to verify at MOFA
3. What exact documents do I need to take to the Embassy for verification?
4. What’s exact documents would I need to verify for my spouse and son (3years) for their Resident permit application?

I would appreciate people’s responses.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Iamwaterpark(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kindly drop your phone number..... My WhatsApp line is +233507710158

mrojbabs:

Hi... I'm applying to this same school, would be nice if we could link up and share insights.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Iamwaterpark(m): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hello,

My name is Dolapo Oyebode and I hold a Bachelor degree in Journalism and Mass communication from Sikkim Manipal University, India.

I applied for my Master at University of Klagenfurt, Austria and they require I legalize my document in the form of the apostille in India. I am presently in my home country, Nigeria with my documents. I will like my documents legalized with the form of the apostille in India.

Can anyone let me know what next to do please?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by VanuatuWycombe: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Iamwaterpark:
Hello,

Can anyone let me know what next to do please?

Please read through the thread. Everything you need is there.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Iamwaterpark(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
I need help concerning legalization of documents. University of Klagenfurt insists legalization in form of Apostille in India because I hold an Indian Certificate. I graduated from Sikkim Manipal University and I don't know how to legalize it because I can't do it in Nigeria
Vietnaminfo:

If you have done the necessary legalisation and authentication, inbox me with your documents before 29th of this month. Cheers
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Jay94: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=Iamwaterpark post=114114554]Kindly drop your phone number..... My WhatsApp line is +233507710158

I just sent a message to your line.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Jay94: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2022
Please who has done his or her verification this period how long has it taken. A friend of mine says hers has taken up to 3months now and her school is not part of the ASUU strike?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Imustreturn(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oppnas:
Which school gives admission before legalization
have you gotten any?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Azien22: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Please, for someone who those not have working experience, how does one do it or who can sample. Thanks
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by letristian: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Please can someone help me with WhatsApp or Telegram group link
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by helppartner: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
If you're ready and looking for how to authenticate or evaluate your documents In Nigeria,
You don't need any agent to go through this for you!

This video is detailed enough to help you go through the process By YOURSELF on your phone.

Don't let anyone bill you for simple things you can do by yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDS4bdlu2r8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by CrysWhite(f): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Please when you book an appointment with the embassy for the submission of your student resident permit application, how long does it take them to give you an appointment for the submission of your documents
Thanks
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Lallana23(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Please let’s make this thread active the it was before ..a lot of questions are unanswered. I booked an appointment with the Austrian embassy for verification which was stated for September.. pls how long does it take them to verify documents?

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by CrysWhite(f): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lallana23:
Please let’s make this thread active the it was before ..a lot of questions are unanswered. I booked an appointment with the Austrian embassy for verification which was stated for September.. pls how long does it take them to verify documents?

Mine took like 3-4 month

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (57) (Reply)

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries

Viewing this topic: dgreat1288(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.