Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (126755 Views)

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / Anyone Staying Serbia Or Have Done Their Visa Process. / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by shexxxy(m): 12:06am On Jul 10, 2022
Is there a WhatsApp group for Austrian study. Pls paste. Also for klagenfurt intending student, let's hook up

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Tonio697(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Please , can I get post graduate work permit after my studies in Austria....am I allowed to work full time after I must AV graduated from my master's program in Austrian university
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Tonio697(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=Tonio697 post=114649332]Please , can I get post graduate work permit after my studies in Austria....am I allowed to work full time after I must AV graduated from my master's program in Austrian university
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Tonio697(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2022
Plz house,,, How can i start if I want to apply for MSc in any Austrian university...is there any website where I can start the process.... D school I hv in mind is the university of Vienna and I want to study microbiology or biomedical sciences.....or they don't do their application online Plz someone should help a fellow
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by shexxxy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
https:///JhkESJZPETb61S2UBvqYHo

I have just created this whatsapp group for intending Austria students.. Please join and lets brain storm together on how we can pursue the dream and make it come through..

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Wemzyworld: 7:55am On Jul 14, 2022
Sh
shexxxy:
https:///JhkESJZPETb61S2UBvqYHo

I have just created this whatsapp group for intending Austria students.. Please join and lets brain storm together on how we can pursue the dream and make it come through..

The link is not going
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by shexxxy(m): 12:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by shexxxy(m): 12:50am On Jul 15, 2022
https://type /JhkESJZPETb61S2UBvqYHo

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by shexxxy(m): 12:52am On Jul 15, 2022
You have to add the chat dot WhatsApp dot com as it is in the picture. Mod is removing it
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by iamyakson: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
shexxxy:
You have to add the chat dot WhatsApp dot com as it is in the picture. Mod is removing it
pls add me to the group 08083742315
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Cityoflight: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2022
shexxxy:
It still didn't work ...pls repsost the link
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Vivonose: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Please repost link
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by trigger11(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Okwuji23:
After several denial at the embassy. I have finally gotten my visa yesterday with the help of Uncle Ben.

I want to thank him so much for helping me get my visa.

I will be leaving next month to Italy.
It will be selfish if I decided not to share this testimony with Uncle Ben's contact.

Whatsapp +34 695 99 18 10

Contact him for further inquiries.

God bless anyone who has contributed to this platform. I pray for more testimonies.

See you soon in Austria.

U have come here to scam people right
Is you uncle Ben the embassy ??

Next red flag
You Say u got Italy visa and you are telling us to see you soon in Austria

Oga if you done get out of here ennn

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by govetin: 4:11am On Jul 17, 2022
dayohoo:
My school waived legalisation due to closure of Austrian embassy.

Told to send my original certificate and transcript..

Saved me a lot of money
Which school is this, pls?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by VanuatuWycombe: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
govetin:

Which school is this, pls?

I am sorry; it has not saved you anything, except if you won’t eventually go to Austria after getting the admission.

You must still legalize your documents before your are considered for Residence Permit by the Austrian embassy in Abuja.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by tripoli007(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
shexxxy:
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Babalaga: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2022
Good days guys. Please i need an accommodation contract before applying for residence permit, all housing agency in klagenfurt are saying they don't have vacancy.. please I'm running out of time, school starts October.. advice on what to do.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by iamyakson: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Babalaga:
Good days guys. Please i need an accommodation contract before applying for residence permit, all housing agency in klagenfurt are saying they don't have vacancy.. please I'm running out of time, school starts October.. advice on what to do.

https://www.home4students.at/en/vacancy/

https://studentenheim.at/wohnheime/concordia-klagenfurt/

https://www.aau.at/en/university/campus/accommodation/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by iamyakson: 5:38am On Jul 23, 2022
shexxxy:
Is there a WhatsApp group for Austrian study. Pls paste. Also for klagenfurt intending student, let's hook up

https:///Dlto5HdscrSGKazDETlf4C

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by iamyakson: 5:38am On Jul 23, 2022
tripoli007:

Baba already tried but it’s saying link doesn’t exist , pls can you add me 08020930788

https:///Dlto5HdscrSGKazDETlf4C
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by UncleRovas(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
And I made it to the last page smiley Now I'm ready to take the first step.
Thanks to every contributor here; Henrycato I dobale for you.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by EXICON(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Cityoflight:

It still didn't work ...pls repsost the link

It's working. Do /the link he entered above.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by shexxxy(m): 2:12am On Jul 25, 2022
@ babalaga and any other persons going to klagenfurt this winter please let's hook up. Hi me via WhatsApp 08135974335 so that we can form Klagenfurt WhatsApp group and possibly discuss how to go about the whole process.
Babalaga:
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Daud12345: 3:29am On Jul 25, 2022
08166096126 is my number add me up to for university of Klagenfurt group.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by shexxxy(m): 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
All right..
Others that need to be added to either Austria or Klagenfurt should paste their number and say which one to be added to

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by TLD20: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
group
shexxxy:
All right..
Others that need to be added to either Austria or Klagenfurt should paste their number and say which one to be added to

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Testimony3: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Please any group on Linz.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Vietnaminfo(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Iamwaterpark:
I need help concerning legalization of documents. University of Klagenfurt insists legalization in form of Apostille in India because I hold an Indian Certificate. I graduated from Sikkim Manipal University and I don't know how to legalize it because I can't do it in Nigeria

If you are in India, it is very easy to do. Located the India ministry of foreign affairs and get it legalised or if you are out of India, locate Indian Embassy and get it legalised. Hope this helps and sorry for late in my reply.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Cannydee: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
Thanks
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Cannydee: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
shexxxy:
All right..

Please add me to the Austria group

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (57) (Reply)

Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.