Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (128408 Views)

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / Anyone Staying Serbia Or Have Done Their Visa Process. / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by IwasNeverGone: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2022
I need guide on legalisation, tanks
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Djbs1s4: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hello bro. Please can I get your email. I want further clarification on the proof of funds in Austria.

After visa approval here in Nigeria, I noticed you mentioned I have to also show a 13000euros in Austria before I can get resident permit?

Please shed more light on this. thanks in advance

You can mail me on myriterebrandventures@gmail.com as I am not sure I will check this thread later

Vietnaminfo:

The only process I did in Nigeria is applying for my Visa D and picking it up. I started my Residence permit application from Vietnam and had to write M-35 to transfer my case file to Abuja because I was home to renew my expiring passport. I didn't use any agent, I did every process myself. No interview was conducted in my own case. I just packaged my application cum documents and submitted to them. Make sure that you have €13,000 in your account both in Nigeria and when you will be in Austria because you will be demanded to open an account and print out your statement of account and submit to M-35 before being giving your Residence permit. Follow all the processes enumerated by your school and Embassy and you will have soft landing

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by NneamakaAmeliaM: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
[quote author=VanuatuWycombe post=112589345]

It may be tough my brother. Let me be straight forward with you. MA35 will go and verify that house address when considering your application and they need to see contract of agreement between you and the landlord. Th wit style is totally different from ours.
Try OJAB or OEAD. STUWO etc. OJAB could be cheaper. I have visited one of their hostels in Hütteldorf in Vienna and it’s ok and cheap but you have to be faster. Once it starts getting to June/July, student accommodation starts getting scarce.

Which city is your intended uni please?[/quote

Vienna... Please how do I get flight reservation do I book an actual ticket..
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by NneamakaAmeliaM: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
Please how do I obtain a flight reservation for Austrian Embassy in Abuja.
My Visa D has been approved

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by VanuatuWycombe: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
[quote author=NneamakaAmeliaM post=118846054][/quote]

Just flight reservation; not actual ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by VanuatuWycombe: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Djbs1s4:
Hello bro. Please can I get your email. I want further clarification on the proof of funds in Austria.

After visa approval here in Nigeria, I noticed you mentioned I have to also show a 13000euros in Austria before I can get resident permit?

Please shed more light on this. thanks in advance

You can mail me on myriterebrandventures@gmail.com as I am not sure I will check this thread later

If you are attending a private institution and/or your destination is Vienna, there’s 90% probability that you would be asked to deposit certain amount of money in your newly opened Austrian bank account and print a bank statement on/of such.
But if you are going to outer towns and smaller towns outside Vienna and you are attending government institution, you stand a 70% chance of not being asked to provide Austrian bank statement.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by sam2kenny: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Good day all, I got a mail from the Austrian embassy
the Embassy received the lawyer report.

If you only want your documents legalized, please come to the Embassy Mondays or Wednesdays between 08:00 and 10.30 a.m. to pay the following legalization fees:

5 x legalization a NGN 37.000, - total NGN 185.000,-- (please check the total amount again)

If you want to submit a residence permit application in addition to the legalization payment, please contact the Embassy via e-mail for a special appointment. Only ask for an appointment if you have all required documents. The cancellation/postponement of appointments causes unnecessary work and you also block appointments for people who already have all necessary papers.

The application fee is NGN 55.500,00 /adult and NGN 34.700,00 /minor.

Those that mean the 200k paid does not cover legalization

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by CrysWhite(f): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2022
NneamakaAmeliaM:
Please how do I obtain a flight reservation for Austrian Embassy in Abuja.
My Visa D has been approved

How long did it take for MA35 to approve your Resident Permit
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by ourunivibes(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
sam2kenny:
Good day all, I got a mail from the Austrian embassy
the Embassy received the lawyer report.

If you only want your documents legalized, please come to the Embassy Mondays or Wednesdays between 08:00 and 10.30 a.m. to pay the following legalization fees:

5 x legalization a NGN 37.000, - total NGN 185.000,-- (please check the total amount again)

If you want to submit a residence permit application in addition to the legalization payment, please contact the Embassy via e-mail for a special appointment. Only ask for an appointment if you have all required documents. The cancellation/postponement of appointments causes unnecessary work and you also block appointments for people who already have all necessary papers.

The application fee is NGN 55.500,00 /adult and NGN 34.700,00 /minor.

Those that mean the 200k paid does not cover legalization
I sent you a mail plesse
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Rxzepet01: 7:03am On Dec 20, 2022
I didn't go ahead with it. Transcript wahala.
EnglandAmaka:

Were you given the admission bro.

I also got a mail From JKU to forward my originals and legalised copy as well..

Are you in Austria now? Were you suc?

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by idrisaleo1: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2023
Hello all! Do we have anyone searching for accommodation in Vienna or Linz area? I will be happy to pair with anyone like that. I'm in Vienna now and getting a place for myself is looking really hard.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by IwasNeverGone: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2023
idrisaleo1:
Hello all! Do we have anyone searching for accommodation in Vienna or Linz area? I will be happy to pair with anyone like that. I'm in Vienna now and getting a place for myself is looking really hard.
Please how did you get there?

And what school accepted you and the process, please, I want to do my Bsc although I only have WAEC, kindly guide me and I'll be forever grateful, thanks
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by MadeInTokyo: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Eh
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by j3r3myk3n(m): 12:33am On Jan 07, 2023
idrisaleo1:

What's the update?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by idrisaleo1: 1:54am On Jan 07, 2023
j3r3myk3n:

What's the update?

Still searching boss.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by idrisaleo1: 1:55am On Jan 07, 2023
IwasNeverGone:
Please how did you get there?

And what school accepted you and the process, please, I want to do my Bsc although I only have WAEC, kindly guide me and I'll be forever grateful, thanks

Dm
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by JohnnyDboss: 9:54am On Jan 07, 2023
idrisaleo1:

Dm
I just dm you, thanks

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by blexin094(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Good day, all. I've been here for a while now. My initial plan was to go to Austria for my M.sc, in which I'm familiar with the process. But, things changed as I just completed my M.sc here in Nigeria. Now, I want to do Ph.D. in Austria but I am sure the process is quite different from M.sc. can anyone help me on how to get a Ph.D admission in Austria? I'll appreciate �
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by easyel: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Emmanuelosa:
You can send me a pm if you need more info, concerning Austrian university and resident permit process...
can we talk, I am planning to go to Austria by ending of this year, I gave admissions
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by gabefx: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Good Day guys. I just spent some time on the appointment website for legalization and verification. The only dates available are in May, and to be very honest, I'm quite confused. Please any advice at all will be much appreciated, thank you.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by gabefx: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
gabefx:
Good Day guys. I just spent some time on the appointment website for legalization and verification. The only dates available are in May, and to be very honest, I'm quite confused. Please any advice at all will be much appreciated, thank you.
At the same time, if anyone here knows any University that doesn't require the Austrian Embassy's verification, please be kind to let me know.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Equity15(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
paradigmshift:
How legit is spouse Visa? My wife is there currently and we wanted to try spouse visa since school visa is a bit expensive... Any idea pls
good evening sir. Please my sist is in Similar situation, i sent you a DM. Please let's talk
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by paradigmshift(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Equity15:
good evening sir. Please my sist is in Similar situation, i sent you a DM. Please let's talk
okay
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by OluwasureGig: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2023
gabefx:
What is the website please
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by gabefx: 9:36am On Jan 23, 2023
The website isn’t functional right now. You cant sign in;you'd just have to go there in person
OluwasureGig:

What is the website please
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by gabefx: 9:40am On Jan 23, 2023
I really need help with this please
gabefx:
At the same time, if anyone here knows any University that doesn't require the Austrian Embassy's verification, please be kind to let me know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (57) (Reply)

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.