Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,787 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (126853 Views)

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / Anyone Staying Serbia Or Have Done Their Visa Process. / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Solanacea(f): 4:42am On May 26, 2023
sotall:
Someone just came here and used whatsapp group to destroy this thread that serve as a source of information to would-be travelers to Austria.

Why not create your own thread and tell people to join your whatsapp group.

I have valuable information that i would have posted here but the thread has been rendered useless.
Pls post it to keep this place active
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by OdogwuHappyMan: 9:58pm On May 30, 2023
amihbkt767676:
People who are worrying about Probe of funds at this early stage, chances are it will discourage you in this journey.

"You dont have to see the whole staircase, Take the first step "

Get an admission 1st. It will give you ginger to find a way. Admissions are valid for 1 Year.

Therefore bomb school emails with your results. If you get a good reply, legalise and send your documents.

goodluck

Bro please how much did you show as proof of funds? i am bothered truly so i dont start what i cannot finish.

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Saverin: 7:28am On Jun 01, 2023
Please how long does legalization of documents at Austria embassy take?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Mccollins042(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2023
Solanacea:

Pls post it to keep this place active
please we need it, we need here to be lively
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Mccollins042(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2023
Please house, is securing Austrian VISA easy. like what is the success rate. Please we need testimonies from those that have gone
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Creeza(m): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
Mccollins042:
Please house, is securing Austrian VISA easy. like what is the success rate. Please we need testimonies from those that have gone
the success rate depends on the authenticity of your documents!

In other words, Austria takes due diligence in verification of your papers and everything. They are strict with their standards and integrity and they expect you to do likewise

2 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by AdaAwka1: 4:15am On Jun 02, 2023
How affordable are schools in Austria if i decide to use the study route? And how easy is ut for my family to come with me?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Creeza(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2023
AdaAwka1:
How affordable are schools in Austria if i decide to use the study route? And how easy is ut for my family to come with me?
give it a trial. Alas nothing good comes easy

I already told you that visa success rate depends on your docs and how prepared you are.

Family reunification only permits spouses, or children of the student and NO you can't travel with them on the same visa.... Austria doesn't permit that

You go and they join you later on their own Visa type D. (Check the embassy for more details)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Muslee4luv(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Having difficulties paying for visa fee in dollar
Contact MIB and pay in naira with a service fee of just 5,000
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Mccollins042(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
Creeza:
the success rate depends on the authenticity of your documents!

In other words, Austria takes due diligence in verification of your papers and everything. They are strict with their standards and integrity and they expect you to do likewise
Ok please I sent. You a mail
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Creeza(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
Mccollins042:

Ok please I sent. You a mail
okay
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by victorVIC1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ezinne988:
all ive done for everyone that has contacted me is share my personal experience i have not asked anybody more money neither have i offered to assist anybody for anything. be mindful of what you come here to say, defamation and libel are real. dont think u canhide behind a keyboard. please anyone that ive ever asked more money can signify, LETS BE GUIDED

Hide behind what keyboard? I'm not a kid that posts without proper thinking. Whatever I've posted here, I will say same before your face and damn the consequences. The below images are enough to reveal that you are not genuine. How can only you be in 3 different countries in June 1st. Na omnipotent you be? If you can clear this doubt, I will tender an unreserved apology

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by victorVIC1(m): 6:30am On Jun 09, 2023
Iondale988:
and what were u doing in all those forums??

Dude responded to my enquiries here with his phone no and I thought I should check out his page before chatting him up only to find out he's responding on enquiries from different forums pretending he's in those countries. I thought it was necessary I flagged it here. If you think what I've done is wrong, that's your business. Atleast people here can approach with caution

2 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Saverin: 7:55am On Jun 09, 2023
victorVIC1:

Dude responded to my enquiries here with his phone no and I thought I should check out his page before chatting him up only to find out he's responding on enquiries from different forums pretending he's in those countries. I thought it was necessary I flagged it here. If you think what I've done is wrong, that's your business. Atleast people here can approach with caution

You are talking to the same person. Don't you see the 988 signature?

He is a very low-grade scammer

2 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by victorVIC1(m): 8:38am On Jun 09, 2023
Saverin:

You are talking to the same person. Don't you see the 988 signature?

He is a very low-grade scammer

Lol...I thought as much. Just didn't border to double check since it doesn't change anything for me

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Mccollins042(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
Please who knows schools that accept students without legalization
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Mccollins042(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
Creeza:
okay
I have sent it sir
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Creeza(m): 2:18am On Jun 13, 2023
Mccollins042:

I have sent it sir
replied

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (57) (Reply)

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.