Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (128867 Views)

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by phrandy006: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
please, is it a must to use an agent for the legalization of documents at the Austrian Embassy?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by freedomtours(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
phrandy006:
please, is it a must to use an agent for the legalization of documents at the Austrian Embassy?

You can go there an legalize your documents, using agent is optional considering other factors
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by freedomtours(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
phrandy006:
please, is it possible to get admission into any Austrian universities before doing the legalization at the Austrian Embassy? Although, i have authenticated my documents at the MOE&MOFA.

It is better to legalize first, because some schools may request to see some specific legalized document from you before given you admission.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Chiefmeks: 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Dupson2: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
Control56:

Visa application for visiting/tourist to Austria, it’s short stay. I applied in lagos

Does Austria have embassy in Lagos that can process legalisation?

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lextube: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2023
phrandy006:
please, is it possible to get admission into any Austrian universities before doing the legalization at the Austrian Embassy? Although, i have authenticated my documents at the MOE&MOFA.

It is possible to get admission into some specific Austrian Universities before doing your legalization.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by airexx: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
Guys help ooo. Please who has a close date for legalization? I’m seeing Jan 2024 here ooo
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by OneisOne: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
airexx:
Guys help ooo. Please who has a close date for legalization? I’m seeing Jan 2024 here ooo

I was scheduled for September 2023
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by airexx: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
OneisOne:

I was scheduled for September 2023
ok. Nice. Any idea on who can help schedule for a closer date?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by uchecyril(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
I registered for documentation verification appointment with the austrian embassy for my self and my little baby.
Pls I want to inquire if it's a must I travel for the appointment to the embassy with my one year old baby. Can I go alone or its a must I bring him along..

My interview is date is fast approaching, your prompt answers will help
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Parrotpal(m): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
uchecyril:
I registered for documentation verification appointment with the austrian embassy for my self and my little baby.
Pls I want to inquire if it's a must I travel for the appointment to the embassy with my one year old baby. Can I go alone or its a must I bring him along..

My interview is date is fast approaching, your prompt answers will help

You don't need to take the baby along. Are you going for study or family reunion?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Rumuodara: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Please who has whatsgroup link. I need to know the process
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by freedomtours(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
Rumuodara:
Please who has whatsgroup link. I need to know the process

What process do you want to know ?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Iamheesha: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
Guys please, who has a close date for legalization?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by uchecyril(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Parrotpal:

You don't need to take the baby along. Are you going for study or family reunion?

Study
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Shekzy4: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
All
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Shekzy4: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
I am new here and confuse about the whole process can I get your WhatsApp number so I can make a little enquiry
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Shekzy4: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
Creeza:
usually, you should ask the school in question if they accept unofficial students copy. Its should not be a problem if they do

2024S is feasible if you are lucky but to get an early verification date.

That takes more time... Legalization, RP and visa take less time

How can book for legalisation
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by BigMel: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
shexxxy:
https:///JhkESJZPETb61S2UBvqYHo

I have just created this whatsapp group for intending Austria students.. Please join and lets brain storm together on how we can pursue the dream and make it come through..

Please can I be added to the WhatsApp group? My number is 08072455240
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by muhyideenabdul(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2023
Good morning

I will be happy to see me added to that WhatsApp group 07060924065
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by ADEXIS: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
Hello, should all proposed documents for legalization be original? Including degree certificate if needed?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by damble: 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
Are you still adding people to the WhatsApp group?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by ADEXIS: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hello I couldn't get a date for appointment. What do I do next or when next do I try?

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Iamheesha: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Please I would like to be added to the WhatsApp group 08104047819
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lextube: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Is it a sure thing that the moment your residence permit have been approved and you apply for Visa type D, the Visa application will be approved?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by bmichael22: 8:54am On Sep 06, 2023
I will also love to be added to the WhatsApp group 09052291173
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by OneisOne: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2023
airexx:
ok. Nice. Any idea on who can help schedule for a closer date?

No one can help schedule for a closer date, the embassy is that strict
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by freedomtours(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
OneisOne:

No one can help schedule for a closer date, the embassy is that strict

It is very posible, thought a bit strict jst like he said, and what your date if i may ask ?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by freedomtours(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
ADEXIS:
Hello I couldn't get a date for appointment. What do I do next or when next do I try?

Try it mostly in the night arou d 2 or 3 am
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by freedomtours(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
ADEXIS:
Hello, should all proposed documents for legalization be original? Including degree certificate if needed?

Yes you have to authenticate bothe the original and photopies at MOE&MOFA, but will summit photopies
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by MTFindout(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hello House, I have a few questions

1. I have a HND but I want to study another course as an undergraduate I'm finding it difficult to navigate through on how to go about it... So my question is do I apply with my HND certificate or WAEC certificate?

2. What is the average amount an individual must have as proof of funds?

Also if there are information that can help me successfully travel to austria I will appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (58) (Reply)

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries

Viewing this topic: lextube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.