Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,373 members, 7,853,667 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (135973 Views)

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Osas14: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hi Guys, i am new here, pls can i apply for school in Austria with my student copy transcript
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by OluwasureGig: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Osas14:
Hi Guys, i am new here, pls can i apply for school in Austria with my student copy transcript
No get your official copy from your school take it to the embassy and legalize before you can apply
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by wickedmmm: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2023
Osas14:
You sent me an email, I no longer use that email.
You can send me a message on Whatsapp 0.7.0.6.2.7.8.0.7.2.7
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by OluwasureGig: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
Please is anyone else having issues applying on the university of Vienna website, It keeps saying the username I picked is no longer active. Please I need an urgent reply to this. Thanks
Please anyone that faced this should kindly assist me. I’m begging
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by ChiomaMC: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
Please my school sent my transcript to a school here in Nigeria that I wanted to do my masters in years back, but the school didn't give me admission. So I went to the school and took the transcript. Now can I use this for my Austrian application? Is it authentic? Will it be accepted for legalisation? Or I need a new one altogether?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by agnespommy: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
Please can some add me on the whatsapp group.
08132466669. Thanks
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by freedomtours(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
ChiomaMC:
Please my school sent my transcript to a school here in Nigeria that I wanted to do my masters in years back, but the school didn't give me admission. So I went to the school and took the transcript. Now can I use this for my Austrian application? Is it authentic? Will it be accepted for legalisation? Or I need a new one altogether?

Yes it will be accepted in moe
Hope it is the hard copy?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by festusbiz(m): 9:50am On Nov 19, 2023
Hello all, getting appointment for legalization at the Austrian Embassy at Abuja.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by freedomtours(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
festusbiz:
Hello all, getting appointment for legalization at the Austrian Embassy at Abuja.

Yes ofcuse you can get appointment date
You can book online, although available dates are from April 2024, but you can get closer date if you are lucky because some cancel their date for many reasons.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Femich18(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
freedomtours:

Not accepted, get the original hardy from your school, you can use ministry of education to apply, they will sent to them then u can come and pick it, that's the best way of getting it or you can go to your sch
If you need their address i can give you
Thanks for explaining to that guy. Well explained. Thanks
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by ChiomaMC: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
Yes it's hard copy.
But the thing is it has an address of the school where it also stated that "on no account should it be release to the candidate for personal use"
So I'm wondering if to remove that page and use just the main 4-page transcript without the address.
freedomtours:

Yes it will be accepted in moe
Hope it is the hard copy?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by freedomtours(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
ChiomaMC:
Yes it's hard copy.
But the thing is it has an address of the school where it also stated that "on no account should it be release to the candidate for personal use"
So I'm wondering if to remove that page and use just the main 4-page transcript without the address.
Okay i understand
That's the cover page, you can remove it
Because it will not be authenticated here in ministry of education.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Souzin: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
Question: is it compulsory to legalize & verify primary school certificate? I'm intend going for masters

Please link to the Whatsapp group
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by freedomtours(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
Souzin:
Question: is it compulsory to legalize & verify primary school certificate? I'm intend going for masters

You don't need your primary school certificate if you are going for masters, i was there yesterday they will even remove some documents which they think is not necessary for your verification.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Souzin: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
freedomtours:

You don't need your primary school certificate if you are going for masters, i was there yesterday they will even remove some documents which they think is not necessary for your verification.
Please can you list the necessary ones? I'd really appreciate
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
freedomtours:

Boss which documents did they require for bsc for verification
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by freedomtours(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2023
Souzin:

Please can you list the necessary ones? I'd really appreciate

If you are going for Bsc
SSCE, Transcript, Testimonial, and Letter of English Proficiency(if your school allows it)
Attestation of Birth 4rm NPC and Statutory Declaration of Age.

Then for MSc
You add Uni cert. and Transcript
Then remove SSCE transcript
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lucksonlight(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
freedomtours:

If you are going for Bsc
SSCE, Transcript, Testimonial, and Letter of English Proficiency(if your school allows it)
Attestation of Birth 4rm NPC and Statutory Declaration of Age.

Then for MSc
You add Uni cert. and Transcript
Then remove SSCE transcript

Please I have been trying to book an appointment date for legalization at the Austrian embassy site but they keep saying they don’t have an available appointment date.

I sent a mail and they responded by referring me back to the site I keep on saying that there is no available appointment date.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by freedomtours(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
lucksonlight:

Please I have been trying to book an appointment date for legalization at the Austrian embassy site but they keep saying they don’t have an available appointment date.

I sent a mail and they responded by referring me back to the site I keep on saying that there is no available appointment date.

There is no appointment available for now, but you can keep checking you might be lucky because do cancel theirs for some reasons..you might be lucky to get one as some are still getting from their site
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Souzin: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
freedomtours:

There is no appointment available for now, but you can keep checking you might be lucky because do cancel theirs for some reasons..you might be lucky to get one as some are still getting from their site
Please are their countries that don't require legalization and masters fees are cheap?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by MydeOre(f): 6:38am On Nov 25, 2023
Hello guys,can someone please add me to the Austrian WhatsApp group chat ?im just about to start my application and I need all the help I can get.Thank you
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by freedomtours(m): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
Souzin:

Please are their countries that don't require legalization and masters fees are cheap?
There are few number of countries that does not require documents legalization, some demand few documents..but many countries require legalization of documents.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lucksonlight(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
freedomtours:

This is frustrating. The dates keep moving further away.

I checked other countries and they have available dates in December
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Ndaife: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
Evening Guys..
Pls I'm new on this tread.
Will like to know if Austrian Embassy Abuja is issuing Appointment Dates for interviews, or do we have to wait for one year before getting such just like d way German Embassy is currently doing
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by freedomtours(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
lucksonlight:

This is frustrating. The dates keep moving further away.

I checked other countries and they have available dates in December

It was as a result the number of applicants unlike it use to be before..the numbers have tripled, you just keep checking you might be luck because people do also cancel their appointment
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by tutuwater(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2023
Please what can I do ooh.
12 weeks have passed and I am yet to receive notification that the embassy is done with my verification.
The lawyer came to visit since November 4.
Is there anything, I can do to confirm what is happening.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2023
tutuwater:
12 weeks have passed and I am yet to receive notification that the embassy is done with my verification.

Boss are you going for bsc or msc

What documents did you submit at Moe and mofa
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lextube: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
Osas14:

Yes, you can. However, it is advisable to get your transcript and certificate legalized. Some schools in Austria won't give you your admission letter till they see your legalized transcript and cert. In some other schools, admission is so competitive that the edge you may have over other students would be your legalized documents. So you should get them legalized before applying, if possible.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lextube: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
ChiomaMC:

It will be accepted. Before you submit your transcript for legalization, the Austrian embassy would want to know if WAEC has authenticated your transcript before they conduct their verification and legalization. So, just take it along with you and do your authentication first, but make sure it is still neat which I believe is the most important thing.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lextube: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
Souzin:

It is not compulsory. I would recommend you don't waste your money doing that kind of legalization at all.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lextube: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
tutuwater:

You can send a message to the lawyer to ask what exactly is delaying the verification. Some Nigerian Universities are difficult to handle, thus this sometimes delays the verification process. So, if you had struck a good rapport with the lawyer, I'm sure he would tell you what is delaying the process. He's a Nigerian just like you are, I don't think he's a bad person. I'm sure he will give you a hint as to the reason for the delay.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lextube: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ndaife:
Evening Guys..
Pls I'm new on this tread.
Will like to know if Austrian Embassy Abuja is issuing Appointment Dates for interviews, or do we have to wait for one year before getting such just like d way German Embassy is currently doing

The Austrian Embassy does not conduct interviews for Study Visas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (61) (Reply)

The Nigeria Zip/Postal Code Confusion / How To Write Invitation Letters / Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.