Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (130195 Views)

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lextube: 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
janda1:

Boss good morning I sent you a mail using tonybank01@gmail.com

I have few questions to ask about Austria

Have submitted my application at moe and mofa

Oh great! When did you submit your application? However, I don't think I got your email. I wish there was a way I could pass on my email to you privately.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 2:24am On Dec 28, 2023
lextube:

Oh great! When did you submit your application? However, I don't think I got your email. I wish there was a way I could pass on my email to you privately.

Since last week sir
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lextube: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2023
janda1:

Since last week sir

This my digit sir

+234 708 994 3257

Is this your WhatsApp number?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2023
lextube:

Is this your WhatsApp number?

This is my WhatsApp numbe
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by kovy077(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
freedomtours:

Hello bro, student copy or scanned copy of your transcript cannot be authenticated at federal ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs here in Abuja, you need to request for the official copy from your school, some people use to use the address of
The ministry of education to request for the transcript from their school, because some schools only sends to institutions, and ministry of education permits that, you can pick from them and proceed with authentication there
I blieve you can meet up, you only need to get some from your school in sort out the issue of your transcript faster.
Check my signature if you need further guidance on how to go about that.

But I did authenticate the student copy of my transcript at MOE and MOFA and it was accepted, please is this a new policy that student copies are no longer accepted?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by freedomtours(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
kovy077:

But I did authenticate the student copy of my transcript at MOE and MOFA and it was accepted, please is this a new policy that student copies are no longer accepted?

How did you know is a student copy transcript ?
There is a different way to different a student copy from the official transcript maybe you are mistaken them
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Farmerval14: 9:10pm On Jan 01
Please add me on the group 07062993092
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 12:12am On Jan 03
Date is available

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Headlaw(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03
Happy New Year guys!
Do they accept third class for post graduate studies in Austria?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by omoobaafo: 4:21pm On Jan 06
janda1:
Date is available
pls add me to WhatsApp group 08035789923
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Christie171(f): 5:19pm On Jan 06
If I start my application process now, how long before I can leave Nigeria and be in Austria?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by OkanlawonB(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06
Christie171:
If I start my application process now, how long before I can leave Nigeria and be in Austria?

Summer Semester 2025.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by JustArthur(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06
Greetings to the house, pls add me on the WhatsApp group 08137350454.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by FRS(m): 6:38am On Jan 08
Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group on. Thanks
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by freedomtours(m): 9:35am On Jan 08
Christie171:

If you start now it may take you 3-5 months processing time, it also depends on the swiftness of the entire process.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by gbotman1: 12:44pm On Jan 08
Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group on 09024534478 Thanks
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by FRS(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09
Pls house, I was born 1988....what type of age declaration should I take along to Abuja? Is it the normal birth certificate or NPC certificate? If the latter applies to my situation, how can I go about it? Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by PeepeeJ: 8:01pm On Jan 09
Purplelemon:
Hey I sent you a mail
please how can I join the WhatsApp group?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 11:49pm On Jan 09
FRS:
Pls house, I was born 1988....what type of age declaration should I take along to Abuja? Is it the normal birth certificate or NPC certificate? If the latter applies to my situation, how can I go about it? Thanks in anticipation of your responses.

Npc certificate
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Souzin: 12:08pm On Jan 10
Please help with my confusion.

I was born in 93, I have a declaration of age I use, signed by by guardian (aunt).

Can I submit that for my visa application?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by AlphaNugget(m): 1:44pm On Jan 10
Souzin:
Please help with my confusion.

I was born in 93, I have a declaration of age I use, signed by by guardian (aunt).

Can I submit that for my visa application?
Go to NPC and get attestation of birth, go with that affidavit and two passport photographs.
Make sure you have like 6k with you, you know how 9ja be na
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by chibuking1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10
phrandy006:
please, is it possible to get admission into any Austrian universities before doing the legalization at the Austrian Embassy? Although, i have authenticated my documents at the MOE&MOFA.
which documents did you authenticate at the moe
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 1:32pm On Jan 11
chibuking1:
which documents did you authenticate at the moe

Are you going for bsc or msc
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lextube: 3:47pm On Jan 11
Great news guys! If you plan to move to Vienna, Austria by March, seek a legit accommodation to rent, and apply for a residence permit. I have got 2 private rooms to let. One cost 470 euros, and the other cost 490 euros. The agency fee is 100 euros. Legit documents would be given to you to use and apply for your residence permit. If you are interested, contact me at nwokoronkem@gmail.com.

Please, kindly note that these are for serious people who are determined to move to Vienna, Austria and might be finding it difficult to get accommodation online and don't know who to trust. I am a Nigerian student like you are and I live in Vienna, Austria, and I am well settled and quite comfortable with my present condition out here, so please, this is not a scam. I am not forcing anyone to patronize me, I was once like you on this forum, and that's why I am doing this to help because I know how difficult it is to get accommodation in Austria from Nigeria.

This is the much I can say, send me an email if anyone is interested and we will take it from there, and I will provide you with information about the property. Thank you.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 12:18am On Jan 12
lextube:
Great news guys! If you plan to move to Vienna, Austria by March, seek a legit accommodation to rent, and apply for a residence permit. I have got 2 private rooms to let. One cost 470 euros, and the other cost 490 euros. The agency fee is 100 euros. Legit documents would be given to you to use and apply for your residence permit. If you are interested, contact me at nwokoronkem@gmail.com.

Please, kindly note that these are for serious people who are determined to move to Vienna, Austria and might be finding it difficult to get accommodation online and don't know who to trust. I am a Nigerian student like you are and I live in Vienna, Austria, and I am well settled and quite comfortable with my present condition out here, so please, this is not a scam. I am not forcing anyone to patronize me, I was once like you on this forum, and that's why I am doing this to help because I know how difficult it is to get accommodation in Austria from Nigeria.

This is the much I can say, send me an email if anyone is interested and we will take it from there, and I will provide you with information about the property. Thank you.

He is trustworthy
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by chibuking1(m): 5:38am On Jan 12
janda1:

Are you going for bsc or msc
msc, if dem gree me> if nt, then bsc. sm schools der dnt regard nigerian 4yrs bsc
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Harqyn20: 9:22am On Jan 12
Please how can i secure a year accommodation contract in klangenfurt wortherse Austria.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Dannyset(m): 7:52am On Jan 15
Can the Age Declaration be done at the Lagos State High Court, Ikeja?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by AlphaNugget(m): 10:09am On Jan 15
Dannyset:
Can the Age Declaration be done at the Lagos State High Court, Ikeja?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by kovy077(m): 7:03pm On Jan 15
lextube:

Toh, na you call am like that. I only said if you're hungry for something, you would find a creative means of getting it. I used to be in your shoes, and I found a creative means of getting what I wanted. So it's up to you.

please I am in dire need to book an appointment, please how can I reach out to you?
my email address is Kovykanu@gmail.com
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by AlphaNugget(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15
kovy077:

please I am in dire need to book an appointment, please how can I reach out to you?
my email address is Kov@gmail.com
Can you pay the price?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by kovy077(m): 7:47pm On Jan 15
AlphaNugget:
Can you pay the price?

please type me your number

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (58) (Reply)

Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban

Viewing this topic: LadyAyowumi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.