Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

"I Will Kill All Muslims!!!"---christian Terrorist, Found Guilty Of Murder - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Will Kill All Muslims!!!"---christian Terrorist, Found Guilty Of Murder (708 Views)

Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Kill All Muslims!!!"---christian Terrorist, Found Guilty Of Murder by Niflheim(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
FULL STORY:

[b][/b]A man who vowed to “kill all Muslims”[b][/b]before deliberately ploughing a van into worshippers outside a mosque in Finsbury Park has been found guilty of murder and attempted murder.

Darren Osborne, 48, of Glyn Rhosyn in Cardiff, was convicted at Woolwich Crown Court of killing 51-year-old Makram Ali and injuring nine others when he drove a van into them in the early hours of June 19.

The jury dismissed the father-of-four’s claim that a man called ‘Dave’ was driving the van at the time of the attack. Osborne tried to claim ‘Dave’ had “vanished” after ploughing into the group of worshippers in Finsbury Park and was like the magician Dynamo. Prosecutor Jonathan Rees QC accused Osborne of cobbling together the “absurd” account in a last-ditch attempt to save himself.

“The sad and depressing truth is that he intended to kill as many members of the group as possible,” he told the jury. “In his mind, the defendant had cast all Muslims as criminals and decided to take matters into his own hands and punish them.”

The trial heard how Osborne’s attack was fuelled by a hatred for Muslims and how he had initially planned to kill “as many people as possible” at an Islamic march in London the day before.

Osborne admitted to a jury he also hoped to kill Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, who he thought would attend the Al Quds Day march. He told the court: “If (London Mayor) Sadiq Khan would have been there it would have been even better, like winning the lottery.” Osborne’s initial plan was thwarted when he discovered he could not gain access to the march in central London because of road closures. Instead, he drove for hours in the capital looking for an alternative target. Osborne asked for directions to the nearest mosque and then travelled to Finsbury Park.

The court was shown CCTV footage of Osborne doing laps around the area, with cameras capturing the moment he drove through a crowd of people in Islamic dress.

Survivors described how they chased the 48-year-old down after he crashed the van and stumbled out of the driver’s seat. He fought against those trying to pin him to the ground, then smiled and said: “I’ve done my job, you can kill me now.”

The court heard he had become obsessed with Muslims in the weeks before the attack after watching BBC program ‘Three Girls,’ based on testimony from victims of the Rochdale grooming gangs.

The link:................................................https://www.rt.com/uk/417626-finsbury-park-terrorist-osborne/

Re: "I Will Kill All Muslims!!!"---christian Terrorist, Found Guilty Of Murder by Blakjewelry(m): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
The guy be like who dey kolo
Re: "I Will Kill All Muslims!!!"---christian Terrorist, Found Guilty Of Murder by troublemakea(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
release the old man jur....this is not a terror act the man is probably mentally disturbed

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill All Muslims!!!"---christian Terrorist, Found Guilty Of Murder by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
Religious extremist are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill All Muslims!!!"---christian Terrorist, Found Guilty Of Murder by shadeyinka(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
?
Re: "I Will Kill All Muslims!!!"---christian Terrorist, Found Guilty Of Murder by shadeyinka(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Niflheim:

RIP to the dead!

OP,
I strongly feel you are overly biased!

There is nothing in your write up to show that he was a christian. Did he shout "Jesus is Lord!" as he was commiting his havoc.

As far as you are concerned, only a christian will want a Muslim dead. That's a big lie and you know it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill All Muslims!!!"---christian Terrorist, Found Guilty Of Murder by Niflheim(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2018
@shadeyinka,

This one's for you!!!

The link:..........................................................................https://everipedia.org/wiki/darren-osborne/
Re: "I Will Kill All Muslims!!!"---christian Terrorist, Found Guilty Of Murder by Omudia11: 11:55am On Feb 05, 2018
Lol....anything to tag him a "Christian terrorists, lol.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill All Muslims!!!"---christian Terrorist, Found Guilty Of Murder by Chiedu4Trump: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
Omudia11:
Lol....anything to tag him a "Christian terrorists, lol.
Na Becos the natural terrorist is Muslim.
Re: "I Will Kill All Muslims!!!"---christian Terrorist, Found Guilty Of Murder by shadeyinka(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Niflheim:
@shadeyinka,

This one's for you!!!

The link:..........................................................................https://everipedia.org/wiki/darren-osborne/

What a tag?
Christian Terrorist
By not

"Father of Four" Terrorist
"Male" Terrorist
"Husband Terrorist
Singaporean Terrorist
Graduate Terrorist

The bias is glaring to all

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Oduwole, Girl Empowered By TB Joshua Bags Phd / "Paul, Apostle Of Christ" Full Movie (HD). Watch And Download Here / Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.