Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Pastor Adeboye Blows Hot Over Killings, Reveals What Will Happen To Sponsors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Adeboye Blows Hot Over Killings, Reveals What Will Happen To Sponsors (749 Views)

Wahala In Palace As Concubine Blows Hot Over Ooni Of Ife Refusal To Marry Her / Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot / Basketmouth Shows Appreciation To Sponsors For Success Of Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Blows Hot Over Killings, Reveals What Will Happen To Sponsors by KNEO777: 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E.A Adeboye, at the weekend condemned killing of innocent Nigerians nationwide.

He said the kidnapping and loss of lives was saddening and urged the authorities to nip the crisis in the bud.

Leading his congregation in prayers, at the February 2018 Holy Ghost Service tagged “Stronger than your enemies – Part 2”, held at the Redemption Camp, Adeboye asked the congregation, which included the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, to pray that God should expose those shedding blood and their sponsors.

[url][/url]https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/02/pastor-adeboye-blows-hot-over-killings-reveals-what-will-happen-to-sponsors/

Adeboye said: “Father, wherever those who are shedding bloods are hiding, please expose and deal with them.

“All those who are condoling evil or colluding with them, wherever they may be please expose and deal with them. All those who are sponsoring evil and bloodshed, please expose and destroy them.”

Responding to those who have accused him of being silent on the issue, the General Overseer said “I am a Christian and I belong to the Christian Association of Nigeria which has a President.

“So whatever the President says is what I say. I am also a Pentecostal and I belong to the Pentecostal Association of Nigeria.

“So whatever the President says is what I say. That is how to be under authority,”‎ he said.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blows Hot Over Killings, Reveals What Will Happen To Sponsors by countryfive: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
God I'm on my knees as I comment

pls answer his prayer
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blows Hot Over Killings, Reveals What Will Happen To Sponsors by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
always prayer prayer prayer, no proactive measures are taken to curb the killings.

If America fasted and prayed after the WTC attack in 2011, Bin Laden won't be dead.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blows Hot Over Killings, Reveals What Will Happen To Sponsors by AdiscoPele: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
always prayer prayer prayer, no proactive measures are taken to curb the killings.

If America fasted and prayed after the WTC attack in 2011, Bin Laden won't be dead.
you have said the plain truth. Nigerians will never learn
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blows Hot Over Killings, Reveals What Will Happen To Sponsors by hollah123: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
when it comes to issues that involve the sheeple all they need is prayer but when u need to build 50 billion Naira church u need action. this con man has betrayed Christians, if we blame buhari please don't forget to blame this man too because people voted for buhari based on the fact that d vice is a pastor in adeboye church m people believe adeboye will put buhari in check so as to act right against Christians. but when Dat woman was killed in Abuja this man didn't say anything even as Christians are been killed everyday this man didn't say anything but once daddy freeze said something concerning tithe that will affect his pay,he quickly gained his voice. Christians can we now see things with our eyes. is it not obvious Now that these people care more about there pocket than there church members
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blows Hot Over Killings, Reveals What Will Happen To Sponsors by resurgentxtian4: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
hollah123:
when it comes to issues that involve the sheeple all they need is prayer but when u need to build 50 billion Naira church u need action. this con man has betrayed Christians, if we blame buhari please don't forget to blame this man too because people voted for buhari based on the fact that d vice is a pastor in adeboye church m people believe adeboye will put buhari in check so as to act right against Christians. but when Dat woman was killed in Abuja this man didn't say anything even as Christians are been killed everyday this man didn't say anything but once daddy freeze said something concerning tithe that will affect his pay,he quickly gained his voice. Christians can we now see things with our eyes. is it not obvious Now that these people care more about there pocket than there church members

God bless you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Forced To Do HIV Test After Friend Attempt To Spoil Her Name / #bbnaija2018 Vandora Gave Dee One A Lap Dance Sensation #SPX / What Comedian Ushbebe Has to Say About DJ Cuppy’s Skills As A DJ Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.