Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community (22994 Views)

FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds / Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone / IPOB Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by kernel504(m): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
usba:
grin grin No wonder it is called Biafraudu

Follow your brothers who are begtgars and tergrorists

8 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by kernel504(m): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
tiger28:
Before nkor!!! Biafra and lies!

Face Benue or Zaria. Stop begging for a relationship.

4 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by kernel504(m): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
tiger28:
Before nkor!!! Biafra and lies!

Face Benue or Zaria. Stop begging for a relationship.

7 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by deltaisgreat: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Benue killing and ell zackzaky kaduna attacks was also doctored abi?

4 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Haggui: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
nkwuocha:
Useless liar from the pit of Hades.
This man's lies can shudder the devil himself. I'm sure the coffins of the 73 Venue victims of Fulani Herdsmen were doctored too,including the gruesome murder of children and women by Buharis kinsmen . IPOB will continue to torment you all even in your dreams.

"Again, GO AND TELL BUHARI I SAID HE IS A MAD MAN! " - Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by kernel504(m): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
GoroTango:
There is nothing these IPOB miscreants can tell the international community that will gain them any attention, crushing rebel groups is what every self respecting government is sworn to do the world over. The next time IPOB dares resurface on the streets, this is what they will get....

Look, recruit your terroris*t idiots up North, the poor and beggars, tell them folk tales of 72 abi 90 virgins in Avana Bush.

Stone age of the North is affecting our rating. I guess you're the only half educated terrogrist from the cage.

6 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by PapalsBull(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
[s]
SantaCruz1:
. victor danladi,you will not respect urself now until them boys start messing you up again
[/s]

Chyke okolo, respect your old age. Haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by kernel504(m): 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
uba1991:
useless ipob.they don gather a litle population they want to sacrifice to the pyton the way coward ojukwu sacrifice 3000000 pigs to gallant nigerian soldiers

Look, recruit your terroris*t idiots up North, the poor and beggars, tell them folk tales of 72 abi 90 virgins in Avana Bush.

Stone age of the North is affecting our rating. I guess you're the only half educated terrogrist from the cage.

2 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by vicktwitt: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
It's not news

Because their chinua achebe was paid to write propaganda news and circulate pictures to seek help from international community during the Biafraudian War [/quote]I SEE U ARE RETARDED IN THINKING THAT THE VIDEO WAS MADE UP AND THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY DID NOT MAKE ANY EFFORT TO CONFIRM IF ITS DOCTORED OR NOT WITH THEIR ADVANCEMENT IN TECHNOLOGY THATS HOW LIE MOHAMMED WOULD COME OUT AND SAY THERE WERE NO KILLINGS IN BENUE U THE VIDEOS AND THE PICTURES WERE DOCTORED U CLOWN WOULD STILL COME OUT AND SUPPORT YES IT WAS THE KILLINGS THAT HAPPENED IN RWANDA U HAVENT SEEN ANYTHING U THOUGHT THIS WAS A STROLL IN THE PARK I GUESS U ARE IN FOR A ROLLER COASTER RIDE AND DONT U EVER MENTION CHINUA ACHEBE IN UR LIFE CAUSE HIS INKS ARE WORTH MORE THAN THE BLOOD UR GENERATION IT WILL NEVER DIE ALL HAIL BIAFRA

4 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by vicktwitt: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
GoroTango:
There is nothing these IPOB miscreants can tell the international community that will gain them any attention, crushing rebel groups is what every self respecting government is sworn to do the world over. The next time IPOB dares resurface on the streets, this is what they will get....
ITS PAINS U CAUSE WE SOARING HIGH LIKE AN EAGLE LETS THE SNAKE BE THERE CRAWLING ON ITS BELLY HE CAN ONLY HISS BUT CANNOT TOUCH OR REACH WHERE THE EAGLE HAS EVER REACHED HISS FOR ALL I CARE

5 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by powerkey: 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
This is why I said that Igbos nd Yorubas can never agree...
Imagine Afonjas masturbating in this thread because it's against the Igbos.
Yorubas will suffer it in due season.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Pvibe007: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
afrika:

It is unfortunate!!! Be it any tribe that suffers this, I will sympathize with them. Truly the Igbo's have suffered. Now look at Benue state.

Discussing with u, could be a waste cos u might be a drop out or and undereducated miscreant
He's not only a dropout, He's also a BAST**RD

1 Like

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by namelessdon: 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:
hmmm... I taught they said IPOB is not recognised internationally

The blaming game continues

Thunder fire Buhari front left right centre back and his impotent blokos

Why always Buhari ? Blame you people!!
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Pvibe007: 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
uba1991:
useless ipob.they don gather a litle population they want to sacrifice to the pyton the way coward ojukwu sacrifice 3000000 pigs to gallant nigerian soldiers
I didn't know a lot of Bastards were on NL

1 Like

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by namelessdon: 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
vicktwitt:
ITS PAINS U CAUSE WE SOARING HIGH LIKE AN EAGLE LETS THE SNAKE BE THERE CRAWLING ON ITS BELLY HE CAN ONLY HISS BUT CANNOT TOUCH OR REACH WHERE THE EAGLE HAS EVER REACHED HISS FOR ALL I CARE

After your people are just smuggling hard drugs up an dan, there is God woo!
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by kenkike(m): 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lai Mohammed or who, know that whatever judgment you give, same you will receive, remember you have children and relatives, so beware of the golden rule!

2 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Nonaira1: 12:25am On Feb 04, 2018
dre11:

He reiterated his earlier statement that IPOB is being sponsored by a coalition of politically-disgruntled and treasury looters, and that the organization is a contraption against the Buhari Administration.

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-accuses-ipob-using-fake-videos-hoodwink-international-community/

Do they honestly still believe this shit?

Wow!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm am now shocked that people in APC actually know how to walk, talk or do anything because it is obvious they are retarded to another level. No wonder buhari is the best they got.

As for liar Mohammed. Whoever hands is clean, won't fear any accusation on them. I thought una said no foreign agency is paying heed to IPOB so why are you afraid? You all forgot this isn't 2000, 1999, etc or any of those years niggerian government murdered Massob members and there is no proof to support it thus, kept getting away with it. Today, every cellphone has a camera or a video. Every act is una do is documented. You say they are giving out fake images and videos, oya show us the real one they doctored. Ndi ara

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by ud4u: 12:28am On Feb 04, 2018
Lying is what you are known for

2 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Nonaira1: 12:30am On Feb 04, 2018
GMBuhari:
These people uploaded photo of unrest in Somalia where soldiers where raiding houses and street, claiming its happening now in LiePob land

Several other pictures and videos I've seen and disputed here

It's not news

Because their chinua achebe was paid to write propaganda news and circulate pictures to seek help from international community during the Biafraudian War

Oya show us the photo of the unrest in Somalia they posted.

Show us the several pictures and videos you disputed that they doctored. Bring am out.

5 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by DedeNkem: 12:34am On Feb 04, 2018
You see how the corrupt and tribalist id*iot in Aso Rock swiftly responds to anything IPOB (peaceful secessionist group) but not murderous fulani terrorists!

2 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by bmaks: 12:45am On Feb 04, 2018
Okay now..... Buroda Lai wants gullible Nigerians to start focusing on this one now and leave the Fulani herdsmen ordeal niyen ooooo..... Issokay!!! E Kontinu

1 Like

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 04, 2018
GMBuhari:
These people uploaded photo of unrest in Somalia where soldiers where raiding houses and street, claiming its happening now in LiePob land

It's not news

Because their chinua achebe was paid to write propaganda news and circulate pictures to seek help from international community during the Biafraudian War

moronic asslicker spotted!

3 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Masterclass32: 2:04am On Feb 04, 2018
afrika:

It is unfortunate!!! Be it any tribe that suffers this, I will sympathize with them. Truly the Igbo's have suffered. Now look at Benue state.

Discussing with u, could be a waste cos u might be a drop out or and undereducated miscreant

Under-educated miscreant? Chai ! shocked shocked

This upper-cut you are sharing, ...

3 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Istand4honesty(m): 2:20am On Feb 04, 2018
God of Heaven!! pls come and Heal our land.
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Masterclass32: 2:21am On Feb 04, 2018
Its no surprise. Alhaji Lai would always lie.

1 Like

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by emmanuelex1(m): 2:26am On Feb 04, 2018
Please if Nigeria current state is favorable to you based on security and finance, then ride on, but if it is not favorable to you and you calm down to type this trash, I swear you just an insult to your generation.
vicktwitt:

It's not news

Because their chinua achebe was paid to write propaganda news and circulate pictures to seek help from international community during the Biafraudian War I SEE U ARE RETARDED IN THINKING THAT THE VIDEO WAS MADE UP AND THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY DID NOT MAKE ANY EFFORT TO CONFIRM IF ITS DOCTORED OR NOT WITH THEIR ADVANCEMENT IN TECHNOLOGY THATS HOW LIE MOHAMMED WOULD COME OUT AND SAY THERE WERE NO KILLINGS IN BENUE U THE VIDEOS AND THE PICTURES WERE DOCTORED U CLOWN WOULD STILL COME OUT AND SUPPORT YES IT WAS THE KILLINGS THAT HAPPENED IN RWANDA U HAVENT SEEN ANYTHING U THOUGHT THIS WAS A STROLL IN THE PARK I GUESS U ARE IN FOR A ROLLER COASTER RIDE AND DONT U EVER MENTION CHINUA ACHEBE IN UR LIFE CAUSE HIS INKS ARE WORTH MORE THAN THE BLOOD UR GENERATION IT WILL NEVER DIE ALL HAIL BIAFRA
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by degamemaster(m): 2:36am On Feb 04, 2018
GMBuhari:

It's not news

Liar mohamed's paid agent, can you upload one of those photos from the unrest in Somalia to support your allegations or keep quiet forever and accept that buhari is a terrorist and liar mohamed is the devil himself?
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by supereagle(m): 3:19am On Feb 04, 2018
CHANGE MUST BEGIN FROM THE NORTH

Funny but true.�� IN NIGERIA

✳ President -North.
✳ Senate President -North
✳ Speaker House of Reps - North.
✳ Chief of Staff - North.
✳ SGF--North.
✳ INEC Chairman - North.
✳ Chief Justice of federation - North.
✳ President Court of Appeal - North.
✳ EFCC Chairman - North.
✳ President Federal high court - North.
✳ National Security Adviser - North.
✳ Chief of Army Staff - North.
✳ Chief of Air Staff - North.
✳ Controller, Customs
Service - North.
✳ Defence Minister-North.
✳ MD Port Authority- North.
✳ MD NDIC - North
✳ Controller Prison Services - North.
✳Controller of Immigration -North.
✳Controller of Fire Service North.
✳Highest looter North.
✳ Richest man in Africa - North.
✳ 85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
✳ 99.9% of almajiris - North.
✳ Highest rate of child marriage - North.
✳Boko Haram - North.
✳Fulani herdsmen militia Terrorising Nigerians - North.
✳90% of Nigeria's past presidents/Head of state -North. Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in the North.

Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think and stop being selfish...

CAN YOU IMAGINE? Please share..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Yyeske(m): 4:01am On Feb 04, 2018
IPOB and propaganda are like 5 and 6, I remembered one IPOB miscreant posted a picture here on nairaland saying it happened in the SE when the killing actually took place in Cameroon, we've seen pictures of corpses and mass graves from Rwanda, DR Congo etc and IPOB miscreants claimed it happened in the SE before they were busted.
The FG should actually focus on the middle belt and leave that proscribed terrorist group alone for now, IPOB ain't worth the attention.

1 Like

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by okenta2017: 5:01am On Feb 04, 2018
dre11:

South East is not the only IPOB states, it include Benue State,
Just find a way of reconciling with these people instead of blowing trumpet of threat
they have gone beyond what you can ever imagine in your life time. They have reformatted their
earlier mode of operation. You could have allowed them with their Biafra noise internally while they are
closely being monifored, with time people will get fedup with them. (If people are engaged and your army
are not carrying out genocide in the middle of the night under the name cattle heards men
because they want to take over people land for cattle colony, all these wouldnt have started, so leave
treasury looter out of it because you nigerian politicians are all looters.)The problem with us in this country
is that our intel lack experience. Now they gained the sympathy of those who initialy was agaist them
including people like you to mention just a few.
Just tell your Fulani master to drop this idea of cattle colony before sympathercers start
arming them. Which ever way, we prefer one Nigeria were there is equity and justice.

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-accuses-ipob-using-fake-videos-hoodwink-international-community/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets / I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) / Nnamdi Kanu, Reconcile With Asari Dokubo - Ohanaeze Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.