Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

How To Bypass Google Account Verification It Works For Most Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Bypass Google Account Verification It Works For Most Phones (1799 Views)

Checkout Why Most Phones Don't Have Removable Battery Anymore / Bypass Google Account Lock Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine (SM-J737P) / How To Bypass Google Account Verification For Tecno, Infinix, Gionee & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bypass Google Account Verification It Works For Most Phones by Topblaze1999(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
HI guys, not long ago I posted about how to bypass Google verification on my phone but when I started getting research on it I found a solution, I knew most of you might got the solution but for those who are still willing to fine the solution let me say you are lucky.
OK let me get started.
Step 1: When you see the FRP page that requires you to enter the Google account previously synced to the phone, long press the @ on the keyboard until a window pops up.
Step 2: Tap "Google Keyboard Settings" on the pop-up window.
Step 3: Click on the three dot on the upper right and choose "Help & Feedback" item. Select a ramdom item and long press to copy some of the text. You will see a web search icon on the upper right. Click the icon and on the search field appearing, type "Settings".
Step 4: You'll then enter the "Settings" app of the phone. Go to Developer Options (if the option is not in the list, tap on Build Number 7 times to pull out "Developer Options" ) and allow [/b]OEM Unlocking[/b].
Step 5 Long press the "Power" button to reboot the phone. When setting up the phone, inteads of the FRP page, you'll see Add your account page. Add a Google account and you can enter the device now.
If this method did not work pls reply there are Lot's of methods

1 Like

Re: How To Bypass Google Account Verification It Works For Most Phones by Topblaze1999(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Op. Lalasticlala
Re: How To Bypass Google Account Verification It Works For Most Phones by princemillla(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2018
Topblaze1999:
Op. Lalasticlala

He might likely not put this on front page since most peeps seeking to remove the frp/ Gmail bypass stole the device. If the device is genuinely theirs, there is no point seeking the removal of frp.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: How To Bypass Google Account Verification It Works For Most Phones by AgagaVictor: 3:01am On Feb 08, 2018
09022727256 please
call me, i have same problem
Re: How To Bypass Google Account Verification It Works For Most Phones by AgagaVictor: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2018
I have moto c and it didn't work. I tapped on the build but the developers did not show up
Re: How To Bypass Google Account Verification It Works For Most Phones by Topblaze1999(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
AgagaVictor:
09022727256 please call me, i have same problem
which phone are u using

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X Plus 16gb Version For Sale 60k Max / Buy Itels17 Now And Pay Later On Easybuy!!! / Tizeti 4G LTE Expands Into 10 New States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.