Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

My Business Is Worth 200 Thousand Dollars - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Business Is Worth 200 Thousand Dollars (573 Views)

Dogecoin Vs Shiba Inu: Which Memecoin Is Worth Investing In? / What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment / My "IDEA" Is Worth $40M. I Mean It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Business Is Worth 200 Thousand Dollars by kennystones: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
So I created a thread earlier seeking for investors. So I was able to get one or two people who are willing to invest(thank to nairaland),but I didn't later accept their investments because this people are not trustworthy. And they don't have the zeal to help athletes.its all about the money for them.I believe,if you dont have passion for something. You can not succeed.
Will be furthering my education, and won't have time to monitor and control this business.so that's why I am willing to sell and give it to any responsible person.a person that has passion for sports and know what it means to have peoples future in your hands.
Like I said before,the business is about sports.its all about helping athletes go abroad,helping them discover them selves,helping them get sports scholarships,uniting everyone through sports,promoting peace through sports,educating parents on the importance of sports and the opportunities that there are in sports.
So our normal agency fee for this service is 1500$.so now we have about 250 athletes around the world already registered on our website and ready to use our service.so 1500 ×250=...... .like I said earlier,you need to have passion for something for you to succeed.
I have also been able to get agents in the UK to work for me.also have about two organisations in the Uk .willing to partner.we also have a pro soccer athlete at Chesterfield fc.he is willing to bring all other players on board. We are also working on partnering with the unitedvnations arm on sport.this arm is called peace and sports.have the likes of drogba,etoo,mata and other pro athletes.also working on something I'm Oman.morden sports ain't particular over there that much.most stick to horse racing and other ancient sports.
I can go on and on....so if you interested. Let me know
Table your offer
Re: My Business Is Worth 200 Thousand Dollars by kennystones: 7:03am On Feb 04, 2018
Thanks people

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Books You Have Read On Investment / Your Phone Is Your Office... How??? / Your Best Investment Tips At Your Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.