Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,702 members, 7,955,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Dawn Of The Prophecy( 1st Episode Of The Movie) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dawn Of The Prophecy( 1st Episode Of The Movie) (569 Views)

Unexpected Joy At Dawn (2018 Edition) By Alex Agyei Pdf Copy Needed / The Prophecy Of The Puppet / 2019: The Dawn Of A New Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dawn Of The Prophecy( 1st Episode Of The Movie) by Epiphanus20(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
THE FIRST EPISODE OF THE SERIES "DAWN OF THE PROPHECY".
My name is Amiel; a freedom fighter, it's been 50 years now since the Zhang conquered the world, humanity is leaving in distress, people get burnt alive, pregnant women are disemboweled everyday, the gods revealed a prophecy that they will send liberation, someone who will save us from our bondage. The prophecy referred him as "The Brain, The Way and The Strength". The prophecy is now 50 years old, we had all lost hope on the prophecy, I decided to take matters into my hands since I already knew I will die someday: I joined a group of freedom fighters after the Zhang murdered my family, I wanted to avenge my family, the site of seeing them burnt alive us a scar that will remain for ever, although I was the weakest in my group I knew that someday I will be stronger, strong enough to fight the Zhang, they must pay for all they did to me, for my family and for turning a young boy into a Man. All I knew is that I must avenge my family.

That day we attacked some Zhang on their way to massacring a small village near the Iceland, that was where my gang members were arrested, but I will never give up, I knew that they will burn me alive the moment they catch me alive, they better catch me dead than alive. They chased me for 12 miles till I arrived back to my jungle but they never stopped, they really want to see me burn, they chased me to a place where I had no place to run to, I knew my life would end here but I had no choice, it's better to die while fighting than to be burnt like a pig, I knew I was really outmatched and outnumbered but I had no other choice than to face them. One of them hit me before I could do anything, I was lying helpless on the floor as they poor petrol on me, this was the moment I was looking forward to, the moment I will be free from this hell called world, I smiled as I willingly invited death.

When I thought it was all over I thought I saw a tree moved, the trees started moving towards me, I never wanted to move because I'd prefer being crushed by a tree than being burnt by the Zhang. I saw the trees killing the Zhang, I never knew trees can move by itself, it took the trees just ten minutes to eliminate the Zhang, I was really glad they screamed, i want to keep hearing their scream everyday, I want to see them burn and beg for their lives, I thought of making an agreement with the trees but they were no more alive. TO BE CONTINUED......
Re: Dawn Of The Prophecy( 1st Episode Of The Movie) by Epiphanus20(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
When I thought it was all over I thought I saw a tree moved, the trees started moving towards me, I never wanted to move because I'd prefer being crushed by a tree than being burnt by the Zhang. I saw the trees killing the Zhang, I never knew trees can move by itself, it took the trees just ten minutes to eliminate the Zhang, I was really glad they screamed, i want to keep hearing their scream everyday, I want to see them burn and beg for their lives, I thought of making an agreement with the trees but they were no more alive.

I wished someone could explain what transpired now but I guess I was the only one around, not even these fortune tellers could believe me if I tell them that I saw a tree move. For the first time, I attempted standing, I saw a girl staring at me from one of the trees when I was up. I wondered how long she had been here, could she be the mystery behind the trees, I have to find out, she is harmless, she would have killed me if she wanted me dead.

She was very beautiful, one of the most beautiful girls I have seen so far. She has a blonde hair, blue eyes, her dress were sparkling, she has an Egyptian color but I was bold enough not to be deceived by her beauty.
"Who are you?" I asked trying to hide my curiosity.
"I am a part of you" she answered staring right in my eyes.
"Oh, you're funny" I answered "my mum once told me I had a twin sister who died at birth, dead people don't grow, she can't be this big, so you are lying" I said stepping back as she comes forward.
"Come with me"
" What exactly do you take me for, a dog who has no responsibility, you jumped out of nowhere and command me to follow you without introducing yourself"
"Fine, like I said, i am a part of you, we are from the prophecy, we are the liberty revealed 50 years ago"
"You mean the dead prophecy, you knew the prophecy was a freak, moreover the prophecy was talking of one man who knew the way, has the brain, I guess that's the knowledge and possess the strength, I never thought the prophecy mentioned a woman"
"Listen to me, I never wanted this, I had always wanted a peaceful life until the gods called me, who am I to question the decision of the gods. The prophecy mentioned the Strength who we are going to meet in a moment from now, it mentioned the Way which is me, that's why I was able to move those trees, you are our brain and eye. We cannot do without you, give me your hands if you really want to save mankind".
I wanted to tell it's too late because all I cared about was gone but I realized I still have to avenge my families, my loved ones and this might be my only chance, I remembered my gang members were captured and I really needed to save them.
I looked her in the eyeball and said "if the gods thought I worth this post who am I to question them, I will go with you Miss....."
"Emily, Emily Green" she completed
"I'm Amiel Pluto, a freedom fighter" I introduced with pride
"From this moment, you are no more a freedom fighter, you are a liberation to the whole world"
"Thanks for saving my life"
"No need for that now, let's find the remaining part of us"

We walked for six hours, suddenly I saw a vision, I saw a teenager who has a bow, an arrow and a sword, he was superb fast, I could see him defending us. Though the vision was not a scary one but I was terrified, this was the first time am experiencing something like this, I wanted to faint until I saw her hands around me.
"Talk to me, what do you see?"
"I see him"
"Who?"
"Our remaining part, he has a bow, an arrow and a sword, he is very fast and deadly. It's so scary seeing this again"
"I know that's what I mean when I said you were our brain and our eye, you can't avert it so better get used to it, where can we meet him?"
"I don't know but it seems we are near, very near", saying those words, we heard a scream and a groan in a distance.

We saw the Zhang disemboweling a pregnant woman with some other children set ablaze, some other being tied to a tree. I saw a teenager being tied to their truck, they want to kill him by breaching, these people are from the small village I wanted to protect with my gang members before they were captured. The boy being tied to the truck was the same guy from my vision, he is the remaining part of us, I saw his bow and sword in a distance, I have to save him.
"Emily, cover me, I need to do something really crazy, I need a big hurricane behind me"
"You are their future" she said "you can't risk your life that much, please listen to me"
"I got what you're saying Emily but that guy tied to that truck is one of us"
"What! I will be right behind you"

I ran very fast to ward them with a big hurricane behind me, they were stunned and distracted by the hurricane, it cut off with them before they could think of what to do, as it took them by surprise, I freed the guy tied to the truck, he ran to get his bow. He killed them all in a jiffy seconds. He is really going to liberate the world.

He approached me and ask, "you must be the lost side of me, you're the way, right?"
"No, I am the brain, she is the Way"

"They just killed my family, they must pay for this, they will feel the wrath of my bow, we will make sure non of them survived, wouldn't we"
"We will, they hurt me too, they took away everything I had, my family, my friends and my gangs too"
"I can sense their end" said Emily
WATCH OUT FOR THE MOVIE

My name is Amiel, it's been fifty years now since the Zhang conquered the world, people get killed everyday, pregnant women get disemboweled everyday. Their was a prophecy of hope and liberation from the gods that they will send someone who knows the way, has the brain and possess the strength but the prophecy is fifty years old now, we all lost hope on the gods I lost everything to them, including my families, my friends, even my group. Everything changed the day I met the girl who makes tree dance, I realized I had been waiting on myself. I am Amiel, I am the brain of the liberation.
Re: Dawn Of The Prophecy( 1st Episode Of The Movie) by Epiphanus20(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
CC: Seun Ijebabe abeg make una come watch

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Deal With Disapointment / Nipped In The Bud: A Short Story / Men Are The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.