Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Pure breed Female Chow Chow Puppy For cool price - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pure breed Female Chow Chow Puppy For cool price (3630 Views)

Mixed Breed Chow Chow Puppy Available For New Home / Adorable Female Chow Chow Puppy Available To A New Home!!! / Super Female Chow Chow Puppy For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure breed Female Chow Chow Puppy For cool price by businessempire: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Pure breed Female Chow Chow Puppy For cool price by businessempire: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
I selling
Re: Pure breed Female Chow Chow Puppy For cool price by businessempire: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
selling
Re: Pure breed Female Chow Chow Puppy For cool price by Taystee: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
businessempire:
Buy female chow chow puppy. She's fully vaccinated and dewormed up to date. She's very very very smart and neat. She's so neat that if she's inside the house she doesn't poo or pee anywhere instead she goes and bark towards the door that leads outside to tell you she wants to go outside to pee and poo. She also stays outside too, she doesn't just poo and pee anywhere in the compound. Unfortunately I am selling her because I am traveling out of the country very soon. If you are interested contact me on 08135451737.

@ the bolded words caused a big issue between a new dog owner and a very popular dog seller here on NL some years ago.

So, pls be mindful of the choice of words you use in marketing your product puppy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giant Southafrican Mastiff (boerboel) Pregnant Female / Graphic; Snake Nearly Bite Me In Toilet (picture) / Vaccines Timetable! Experienced Breeders, Please Come In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.