Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos (44437 Views)

Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos by benben1000: 1:19am On Feb 06, 2018
c
Re: Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 3:12am On Feb 06, 2018
IGBO-gate wedding. grin
Re: Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ebonyeyes88(f): 4:06am On Feb 06, 2018
She looks beautiful of course
Re: Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos by cursedAbiola(f): 4:52am On Feb 06, 2018
osuofiason
the best nollywood comedian ever
his looks dressing gestures and others will make you laugh till you quench
Go and watch Captain 1 and 2 and his other vintage films
you'll laugh till the end

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 06, 2018
Charlie boy is a great Man

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos by pointstores(m): 5:45am On Feb 06, 2018
wow
Re: Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 06, 2018
fadario:
She's like a pretty version of Uriel.

Pls is Uriel Charly boy's daughter?
Re: Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos by sofigail(f): 6:21am On Feb 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
In my humble opinion & without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view but also by looking this matter in a different way & without fighting and trying to make it clear & by considering each and everyone's opinion. I honestly believe that i completely forgot what i wanted to say undecided undecided

Na wa o, your case weak me o
Re: Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos by rawpadgin(m): 6:36am On Feb 06, 2018
sofigail:

Na wa o, your case weak me o
my sister, my case weak me sef cry cry
Re: Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos by MrHighSea: 7:00am On Feb 06, 2018
Ppl will come n say d girl is pregnant
Re: Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 06, 2018
chyy5:

Pls is Uriel Charly boy's daughter?

Me dunno o
Re: Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos by michoim(m): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2018
Oby Ezejwesili is now visiting Charly boy so that they can propagate their hypocritically motivated 'Coalition for Nigeria Movement' establish by OBJ that spent $16bn on electricity and we only ended up in more darkness!
Re: Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos by olowobaba10: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2018
IMPOSSIBLE, I WILL NEVER BE CHARLIE BOY'S INLAW!
Re: Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Khalilsneh29: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2018
In other news.....

Re: Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ufuosman(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2018
All the best to them

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You Look Pregnant": Simi Slays In Denim Shorts At The Beach, Fans React / Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria / Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.