Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,594 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Marry Nollywood Actress If You Want To Die Young – Filmmaker, Lambert Eluke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry Nollywood Actress If You Want To Die Young – Filmmaker, Lambert Eluke (459 Views)

I Don’t Want To Marry – Nollywood Actress Chisom Joyce(video). / Accident: Slikish And Lambert's Car Somersaulted Twice (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marry Nollywood Actress If You Want To Die Young – Filmmaker, Lambert Eluke by 5Ebisco: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2018
Nollywood Actresses Don’t Stay In Their Marriage, They Will Dump You & Move To Another Man – Filmmaker Lambert Eluke

Though he works with a lot of beautiful ladies in Nollywood, movie producer Lambert Eluke has said he wouldn’t dare marry any of them because he is not ready to die before his time.

Here is what the Enugu born producer told inside Nollywood:

“I’ll never marry an actress. I don’t want to die young, please. They don’t stay in one place. After a year of marriage, they’ll dump you and move to another person. I can’t marry an actress, I want to live long.

“If I am to make a wish, I would settle for one of these three actresses: Chizzy Alichi, Rachel Okonkwo and Ruth Eze. I crush on them for their meekness and good hearts’”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/marry-nollywood-actress-if-you-want-to.html

Re: Marry Nollywood Actress If You Want To Die Young – Filmmaker, Lambert Eluke by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2018
Please Who Has Yvoone Okoro's number And House Address... I Must Marry That Lady. I Dont care The Age Difference

(1) (Reply)

TV Personality Daala Oruwari Shares How She Survived After Collapsing At Ikoyi. / How #bbnaija Housemates Scattered The Dance Floor While Dancing To "One Corner" / Don Jazzy Issues Hilarious Warning To Those Pestering Him To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.