Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

My Hilarious Interview Experience - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Hilarious Interview Experience (985 Views)

My Awful Job Interview Experience At NNPC Company Today / My Hilarious Chat With A Guy Who Wants To Sell His Kidney. / My hilarious collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hilarious Interview Experience by Modenzy: 9:01am On Feb 04, 2018
PART 1
I remember discussing one of my experiences i had 3 years ago when i went for an interview. Two weeks ago i was telling two of my friends and they were all laughing. Let me share it here.
After submitting my application with a particular place i intended to work WITH. I was at home when i received a mail notification and i was told that i should come for an interview stated 10:00am.
Hurriedly, i went to my wardrobe pick my T-shirt and my plain trouser, pressed it (iron it), wanted to wear my suit but because of the weather condition ( base on heat) i dropped it and decided not to wear it. I put in my shirt, wear my belt and a black tie and headed straight to the venue.
When i got there, i saw others who came for the interview, someone greeted me and was like guy, how far na? I replied iam fine Sir and how are you doing. I didn't't want to speak pidgin so that the interviewer will not hear me inside and maybe disqualify me. Right from the gate i began to speak phonetically.
Well, we went for a written test in a well conducive hall with fans rolling, cool breeze.
They brought maths related questions i began to fumble shaa, doing it in an abracdabra way, and the second test was on English, i dabble in to the aqua of grammatical megalomania. I began to write using some words from Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon. Not still enough i began to call the SPIRIT OF DICTIONARY.

To be continued

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Interview Experience by Modenzy: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2018
PART TWO
After the written test, many were not so lucky that they were dropped and few remained which i was luckily among.
The next part of the interview was with the team which was oral. I was given number 3 on the list/queue, to cut the story short it got to me, i was called loudly but i didn't hear my name because i was chatting on watsapp. Hurriedly, I went inside and they started stoning me with questions like: can you first of all tell us your name? Within me, i was like, no be my name wuna just call?,why asking for what you know? I quickly told them my name, I didn't even know when i told them my great grand fathers name. They even asked did you know your greatgrand father? As a sharp guy, i responded Yes, I know his grave yard. Mtchheeeew. Well, not to make the story long. I was still qualified until the last face of the interview with the CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER.
meeting/interaction with the CEO, Having my CV infront of his table. He still asked me my name, something within me wanted to tell him that can't you see my name on the C.V.? Something just told me that Oboyy na interview be this ooo. That was when sense began to fall on me. Before i knew it my phone started ringing with the ringtone GOBE by DAVIDO. He asked me who sing the song I replied it was king David that sang it, he laughed and said i be person wey sabi oo na DAVIDO singa am.
Any way we continued with the formal interview.
The most annoying part was when he asked me, IF YOU WERE TO BE AN ANIMAL, WHAT TYPE OF ANIMAL WOULD YOU WANT TO BE? I have already been told that it's their tradition. After thinking about it, I gave him the answer: "I WOULD WANT TO BE A LION"
I could see the sad look on the mans face and the misinterpretation registered on his countenance.
The man was expecting me to say chicken, ram, goat. For my mind ooo, so that you can slaughter me easily abi?
That was what lead to my disqualification.

After about 2months, they called me again but level don change.

THE END

2 Likes

Re: My Hilarious Interview Experience by Godwinfury(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2018
ROTFL, imagine, them wnt make u choose Chicken ni, u will end up in KFC kitchen.
Re: My Hilarious Interview Experience by Modenzy: 11:30am On Feb 04, 2018
Godwinfury:
ROTFL, imagine, them wnt make u choose Chicken ni, u will end up in KFC kitchen.

i wonder oooo bro

(1) (Reply)

Naija Short Jokes You Can't Read Without Laughing / MANCHELOR (mark Angel Comedy) Episode 175 / This Letter From A Son To His Father Will Crack You Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.