Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? (2901 Views)

Senators Disagree On Nationality Of Killer Herdsmen / The Nationality Question-femi Fani Kayode / Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 20, 2010
SEFAGO:

LOL, I am like from lagos. I have never been outside lagos- Infact I think [b]everywhere [/b]outside lagos is a bush  grin

My dad must have left for lagos- I never asked him much of his personal history.
I know that Ekiti is not part of your "everywhere", slugga.

You should ask him. You might even be Ekiti  tongue grin
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by chiogo(f): 5:05am On Apr 20, 2010
Whoa! SEFAGO, didn't you say you claimed to be Jamaican when you went to some church down south for community service(or something like that)?

Hmm, I need to go find that thread.
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 20, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin "
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by SEFAGO(m): 5:08am On Apr 20, 2010
FL Gators:

I know that Ekiti is not part of your "everywhere", slugga.

You should ask him. You might even be Ekiti  tongue grin

That one is even bigger bush to me. LOL, I dont really care what I am- I am African, then Nigerian, then Yoruba and then it stops.

My mum does not like ekiti though she said I should not marry them. That they are not really nice people hehe

chiogo:

Whoa! SEFAGO, didn't you say you claimed to be Jamaican when you went to some church down south for community service(or something like that)?

Hmm, I need to go find that thread.

Look at you appear from nowhere small girl. It was actually a joke, you should have figured out that easily lol. I dont sound jamaican at all. Maybe some Nigerians do. Infact I enunciate my Nigerian accent because girls like it (For some stupid reason I cannot pin lol)
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 20, 2010
SEFAGO:

That one is even bigger bush to me. LOL, I dont really care what I am- I am African, then Nigerian, then Yoruba and then it stops.

My mum does not like ekiti though she said I should not marry them. That they are not really nice people hehe

Lies, you siad she doesnt like ekiti because your grandma or dad is ekiti.

Even more lie, we're known to be the nicest group of peeps and we tolerate crap. Has a limit tho grin I'm serious tho

Who is asking you marry them. . . . as if we want you, shior,mtchewww.

SEFAGO:

Look at you appear from nowhere small girl. It was actually a joke, you should have figured out that easily lol. I dont sound jamaican at all. Maybe some Nigerians do. Infact I enunciate my Nigerian accent because girls like it (For some silly reason I cannot pin lol)
grin cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by chiogo(f): 5:13am On Apr 20, 2010
FL Gators:

^^^  grin grin grin "
I don't like people lying easily when I'm around.  embarassed

SEFAGO:

Look at you appear from nowhere small girl. It was actually a joke, you should have figured out that easily lol. I dont sound jamaican at all. Maybe some Nigerians do. Infact I enunciate my Nigerian accent because girls like it (For some silly reason I cannot pin lol)
Yea sure, small boy.
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by SEFAGO(m): 5:27am On Apr 20, 2010
Yea sure, small boy.

Lol, I am older than you. Show respect oooh before I come and discipline you. It was actually a joke-I would never claim another country- except I did not feel like talking much. The problem is that if I am at chatting to a chick, and I tell a girl that I am from Nigeria- she wants to spend half the time talking about Nigeria. So most times I avoid mentioning where I am from when talking to other people. Also most of them want to seem knowledgeable about Nigeria's affairs and that pisses me off.

Lies, you siad she doesnt like ekiti because your grandma or dad is ekiti.

Even more lie, we're known to be the nicest group of peeps and we tolerate crap. Has a limit tho Grin I'm serious tho

Who is asking you marry them. . . . as if we want you, shior,mtchewww.

LOL, I was just being nice to you grin, Nigerian women never get along with their inlaws sha grin- so when we marry that would continue the tradition.

Even more lie, we're known to be the nicest group of peeps and we tolerate crap. Has a limit tho Grin I'm serious tho

Ask Germans, Russians, and they would say the same . . .
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 20, 2010
SEFAGO:

Lol, I am older than you. Show respect oooh before I come and discipline you. It was actually a joke-I would never claim another country- except I did not feel like talking much. The problem is that if I am at chatting to a chick, and I tell a girl  that I am from Nigeria- she wants to spend half the time talking about Nigeria. So most times I avoid mentioning where I am from when talking to other people. Also most of them want to seem knowledgeable about Nigeria's affairs and that pisses me off.
LOL, I was just being nice to you  grin, Nigerian women never get along with their inlaws sha  grin- so when we marry that would continue the tradition.

Ask Germans, Russians, and they would say the same . . .
Ok, last part got me laughing. My roomy asked I'm okay grin grin
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by SEFAGO(m): 5:36am On Apr 20, 2010
lol- is she oyibo or african american

One of my roommate reads Nairaland though and he finds it hilarious that we speak english so well . . .
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 20, 2010
They're both white. 3 of us in one crappy room, imagine.

Are you serious? Well, when we have the likes of Nollywood industry encouraging crappy English, what do you expect them to think? If your rommy is [b]rich [/b]and sexy, put in a good work or two for me grin
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by chiogo(f): 5:40am On Apr 20, 2010
SEFAGO:

One of my roommate reads Nairaland though and he finds it hilarious that we speak english so well . . .
LMFAO!! embarassed

SEFAGO:

Lol, I am older than you.
In your mind. . .
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by SEFAGO(m): 5:46am On Apr 20, 2010
FL Gators:

They're both white. 3 of us in one crappy room, imagine.

Are you serious? Well, when we have the likes of Nollywood industry encouraging crappy English, what do you expect them to think? If your rommy is [b]rich [/b]and sexy, put in a good work or two for me grin

HA u live in a triple lol. Pele dear, lots of girl on girl action, I wish I was there grin. I hope u are surviving sha. There is a limit to how much I can live with people since I am very independent. I live in an apartment- the last time I lived in a dorm was 3 years ago. My roommate is not rich ooh, infact he is a change from the pervasive preppy culture surrounding me.  

Yeah well, most people think Africans make clicky noises. I get asked that a lot- and guess what I click for them straight away to humor them lolz.

In your mind. . .

lol plus add more mature, experienced e.t.c and all the good adjectives
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 20, 2010
SEFAGO:

HA u live in a triple lol. Pele dear, lots of girl on girl action, I wish I was there grin. I hope u are surviving sha. There is a limit to how much I can live with people since I am very independent. I live in an apartment- the last time I lived in a dorm was 3 years ago. My roommate is not rich ooh, infact he is a change from the pervasive preppy culture surrounding me.  

Yeah well, most people think Africans make clicky noises. I get asked that a lot- and guess what I click for them straight away to humor them lolz.

Me too, dont worry already got a lease. 2 more weeks in this freaky dorm shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Dude, shut up and stop talking like ur rich, ajepako looking sef grin Pesin go see you, dem go ask if you just ran thru a lion;s cage grin cheesy grin

The clicky noise was soooo middle school. Those retards still asks that?
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by chiogo(f): 5:54am On Apr 20, 2010
LOL clicky noise, this girl in high school used to do that thing so well, she's Trini. I can't even do that thing. So funny when she did it. grin

SEFAGO:

lol plus add more mature, experienced e.t.c and all the good adjectives
All in your head.

I missed your conceited a/s/s sha. You praising yourself just made my night. Oloshi grin
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 20, 2010
^^^awwwww!
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by chiogo(f): 6:01am On Apr 20, 2010
^^ lol did you miss the oloshi part?
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by NessaBaby(f): 6:02am On Apr 20, 2010
haha funnyy funnyy smiley
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 20, 2010
@chidiogo
Just your way of covering up lmao wink
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by SEFAGO(m): 6:08am On Apr 20, 2010
FL Gators:

Me too, dont worry already got a lease. 2 more weeks in this freaky dorm shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Dude, shut up and stop talking like your rich, ajepako looking sef grin Pesin go see you, dem go ask if you just ran thru a lion;s cage grin cheesy grin

The clicky noise was soooo middle school. Those retards still asks that?

Haha yeah they do. Gotta love them. I never deny anything. See no reason why. They also complain that Nigerian music is not as African as they want- they expect something straight out of lion king. I agree a bit though

chiogo:

LOL clicky noise, this girl in high school used to do that thing so well, she's Trini. I can't even do that thing. So funny when she did it.  grin
All in your head.

I missed your conceited a/s/s sha. You praising yourself just made my night. Oloshi  grin

LOl, I am not really conceited though- I just come off that way. I hope you are doing well and studying sha. And of course partying hard (not likely)
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 20, 2010
SEFAGO:

Haha yeah they do. Gotta love them. I never deny anything. See no reason why. [b]They also complain that Nigerian music is not as African as they want- they expect something straight out of lion king. [/b]I agree a bit though
grin cheesy grin

SEFAGO:

LOL, Nigeria's first E-harmony site
Dont pretend, thatz where we met, slugga.
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by chiogo(f): 6:12am On Apr 20, 2010
FL Gators:

@chidiogo
Just your way of covering up lmao wink
Ahn ahn, they know your full name, they wanna start calling you that on a public forum. see me see trouble.
I'm not covering up, looooooooool it's just SEFAGO.

SEFAGO:

LOl, I am not really conceited though- I just come off that way. I hope you are doing well and studying sha. And of course partying hard (not likely)
Not like you have a reason to be, what, with your pot-belly and 4'11 self?
LOL don't insult me, I get my partying on. . .can't say the same for you.  tongue
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Onlytruth(m): 6:14am On Apr 20, 2010
Nnewi -> Igbo -> American.  cool

When they define Nigeria well, I may reclassify to Nigerian/American. If they don't -> Biafran/American.
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 20, 2010
@chikwezudinmaogo

If you no like am, I fit stop for you. smiley wink

chiogo:

When did he grow an extra 3inch? shocked
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by chiogo(f): 6:20am On Apr 20, 2010
FL Gators:

@chikwezudinmaogo

**dies** you're a clown!! grin grin
I loff this girl, lol now I can go to bed laughing. . .even with all the stress I'm facing. cry cheesy
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by 006(m): 6:21am On Apr 20, 2010
FL Gators:

chikwezudinmaogo

Wow, what a name
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by oyinda3(f): 6:22am On Apr 20, 2010
You tribalist. every nigerian is a nigerian

ahahahah best post grin
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by SEFAGO(m): 6:22am On Apr 20, 2010
FL Gators:

@chikwezudinmaogo

Thats my morning height.

LOL don't insult me, I get my partying on. . .can't say the same for you.

Hmm . . . I dont go out much- I cannot do those keg stands, and alcohol abuse when I am slightly under 5 ft
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 20, 2010
SEFAGO:

Thats my morning height.
I hope we're not thinking the same thing sha. That would be embarassing on your part.

006:

Wow, what a name
Ogini? Kedu, ka i mere? grin
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by chiogo(f): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2010
006:

Wow, what a name
lol the name this girl gives me, you'll choke trying to say them out loud.  grin

SEFAGO:

Thats my morning height.
Hmm . . . I dont go out much- I cannot do those keg stands, and alcohol abuse when I am slightly under 5 ft
LMFAO!! I swear you and Gators would make a great couple.
Comedians!!

@topic, since when did State and ethnicity become nationality?
Am I supposed to start claiming Anambra as my nationality? I'm lost here.  tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babangida Asks Pdp To Clarify Position On Zoning ! / 2011: I’m Not Afraid Of Jonathan, Others – Ribadu / Governor, Sullivan Chime,Has Lost The Governorship Ticket and relisted his name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.