Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Been Suffering Incessant Sweating For Years Now No Solution, Feeling Suicidal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Been Suffering Incessant Sweating For Years Now No Solution, Feeling Suicidal (759 Views)

What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now / Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Been Suffering Incessant Sweating For Years Now No Solution, Feeling Suicidal by Officialkenshin(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
cry

I have been battling incessant sweating since I was in js1 now I am in 400 lvl, no matter how much I bath, use deoadorant I stil sweat profusely cry cry cry have tried antiseptic soap, everything! Nothing is working, whenever there is a slight change in temperature, I mean a very slight change in atmospheric temperature that is not even enough to make even the fastest man in the world who sweat easily ; I break a sweat! It's that bad, it embarrasses me, I buy over 20 handkerchief a month, whenever I forget to carry my handky to wipe, the outcome is horrible as I begin to sweat like someone who just had his or her bath, God knows I have tried and o can't take this no more, I am ending it all i can't be suffering this hell on earth, I can't sleep in the night if there is no light because the sheets become soaked cry cry cry I am suffering and I can't take it anymore..... Goodbye cruel world.
Re: Been Suffering Incessant Sweating For Years Now No Solution, Feeling Suicidal by taylor88(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Been Suffering Incessant Sweating For Years Now No Solution, Feeling Suicidal by myners007: 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
hope u aint seeking fr attention
Re: Been Suffering Incessant Sweating For Years Now No Solution, Feeling Suicidal by Naratanla: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
It's really unusual situation. Keep going. Maybe drink some Australian wine https://www.vinaceous.com.au/australian-wine/ to take off the stress?
Re: Been Suffering Incessant Sweating For Years Now No Solution, Feeling Suicidal by Hollasmall: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
My brother na village people, they are always watching you in 3d!!!
Re: Been Suffering Incessant Sweating For Years Now No Solution, Feeling Suicidal by dingbang(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
google the product sweatblock

goodnews is that i still have it in stock.

mynd44 please push to frontpage

Re: Been Suffering Incessant Sweating For Years Now No Solution, Feeling Suicidal by Artistree: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
dingbang:
google the product sweatblock

goodnews is that i still have it in stock.

mynd44 please push to frontpage
Tell me more
Re: Been Suffering Incessant Sweating For Years Now No Solution, Feeling Suicidal by dingbang(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
Artistree:

Tell me more
can I send you the video through whatsapp? I'll pm u right away
Re: Been Suffering Incessant Sweating For Years Now No Solution, Feeling Suicidal by Artistree: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
dingbang:
can I send you the video through whatsapp? I'll pm u right away
I don forget my email password so we no go fit do pm.
Any number I can reach u on?
Re: Been Suffering Incessant Sweating For Years Now No Solution, Feeling Suicidal by dingbang(m): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
Artistree:

I don forget my email password so we no go fit do pm.
Any number I can reach u on?
yes.. Its on my profile.. Whatsapp enabled..
Re: Been Suffering Incessant Sweating For Years Now No Solution, Feeling Suicidal by Mandesz(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
i heard u well. do u also experience d sweat after meal(i mean afta taken food wen seriously hungry)? sweat like dis is always symptom of infections. go for test

1 Like

Re: Been Suffering Incessant Sweating For Years Now No Solution, Feeling Suicidal by weblello: 3:06am On Apr 30, 2018
I've always enjoyed coffee when im feeling down. It perks me up. Check out these guys leftfield coffee, they are amazing coffee roasters Perth. If you're feeling liek you got no energy or you're just down in general, get a coffee in you I say. It brings a fresh outlook on your current situation. Stay strong and hold in there, just try and remember all the good things in your life and find something that makes you smile! All the best!!!!
Re: Been Suffering Incessant Sweating For Years Now No Solution, Feeling Suicidal by judeslide: 12:43pm On May 18, 2018
TRY DIS SUPPLEMENT

Alpha Meta can cure the following health conditions such as:

Alzheimer’s Disease
Myasthenia Gravis,
Multiple Sclerosis,
Parkinson’s disease,
Diabetes Mellitus,
Food allergies,
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,
meningitis,
stroke,
Attention Deficit,
Hyperactivity Disorder,
High Cholesterol,
asthma,
Respiratory conditions,
Arthritis.
Meta Alpha can also help in reducing the adverse effects of free radicals and thereby improves mental performance, reduces chronic fatigue syndrome and insomnia.

AlphaMeta for different ages:
For children and infants:
– Assisting the growth of muscle and bone
– Increasing the growth of brain cells
– Strengthens the cells of lung
– Reduces digestive problems
For adults:
– Nourish and soften skin
– Increase stamina
– Balancing hormones
– Ageless
– Accelerating the achievement of ideal body weight

For the elderly:
– Improve memory
– Increase the power
– Strengthens the immunity system
– Strengthen muscles and lightens pigmentation

For the sick:
– Increase the power
– Accelerate healing
– Strengthen the immune system
– Getting rid of that damaged cells and dead cells and encourage rejuvenation

AlphaMeta is the Energy Booster for body cells, which are made from brown rice containing Alpha PSP to the needs of the body cells, to repair the body’s cells are damaged
Alpha Meta formulated after much research and is the perfect collection of natural nutrients consisting of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and high in carbohydrates and sources of phytonutrients taken from organic plants, especially rice seed choice. Therefore, Alpha Meta easily absorbed and utilized by the body-cells.

Research reports
* Able to Regulate Sugar Levels In The Body.
Normal blood sugar levels in 90.2% of 767 patients with diabetes.

In 2002 a study on 767 patients with diabetes, α-PSP was found to help regulate blood sugar levels in 90.2% of participants in just 90 days. Other improvements include an increase in the observed energy levels, fatigue, lack of numbness, bowel movements better, and less palpitations.

* Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease.
According to research conducted at Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City, the use of Alpha PSP as part of the overall diet is proven to be very successful in increasing good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol.

Contact us for the product or whatsapp on +2348033924473. You can also visit our Facebook Page at /AlphaMetaNigeria.
Re: Been Suffering Incessant Sweating For Years Now No Solution, Feeling Suicidal by judeslide: 12:46pm On May 18, 2018
Alpha Meta can cure the following health conditions such as:

Alzheimer’s Disease
Myasthenia Gravis,
Multiple Sclerosis,
Parkinson’s disease,
Diabetes Mellitus,
Food allergies,
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,
meningitis,
stroke,
Attention Deficit,
Hyperactivity Disorder,
High Cholesterol,
asthma,
Respiratory conditions,
Arthritis.
Meta Alpha can also help in reducing the adverse effects of free radicals and thereby improves mental performance, reduces chronic fatigue syndrome and insomnia.

AlphaMeta for different ages:
For children and infants:
– Assisting the growth of muscle and bone
– Increasing the growth of brain cells
– Strengthens the cells of lung
– Reduces digestive problems
For adults:
– Nourish and soften skin
– Increase stamina
– Balancing hormones
– Ageless
– Accelerating the achievement of ideal body weight

For the elderly:
– Improve memory
– Increase the power
– Strengthens the immunity system
– Strengthen muscles and lightens pigmentation

For the sick:
– Increase the power
– Accelerate healing
– Strengthen the immune system
– Getting rid of that damaged cells and dead cells and encourage rejuvenation

AlphaMeta is the Energy Booster for body cells, which are made from brown rice containing Alpha PSP to the needs of the body cells, to repair the body’s cells are damaged
Alpha Meta formulated after much research and is the perfect collection of natural nutrients consisting of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and high in carbohydrates and sources of phytonutrients taken from organic plants, especially rice seed choice. Therefore, Alpha Meta easily absorbed and utilized by the body-cells.

Research reports
* Able to Regulate Sugar Levels In The Body.
Normal blood sugar levels in 90.2% of 767 patients with diabetes.

In 2002 a study on 767 patients with diabetes, α-PSP was found to help regulate blood sugar levels in 90.2% of participants in just 90 days. Other improvements include an increase in the observed energy levels, fatigue, lack of numbness, bowel movements better, and less palpitations.

* Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease.
According to research conducted at Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City, the use of Alpha PSP as part of the overall diet is proven to be very successful in increasing good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol.

Contact us for the product or whatsapp on +2348033924473. You can also visit our Facebook Page at /AlphaMetaNigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Blank file / Child Mortality Rate: FG Declares State Of Emergency On Public Health / Can You Get Coronavirus From Aliexpress Delivery Packages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.