Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike (5765 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by adeolakemi: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Igbo's are foolish but greater than awolowo,tafawa belewa ,akintola,buhari and the entire southwest

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by Guestlander: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
DocHMD:

I agree with you my ragheaded muslim brother. The fulani terrorists are peaceful for raping your mother in the arse and inseminating them with superior Jihadist semen while the 'ibos' who want to be on their one are the problem. Insha Allah. Allah bless for their benevolent deeds of the accomodating fulanis on your land. grin grin

What will you do to Asari Dokubo, your muslim brother who is one of the champions your biafran agitation and other ibo Muslims?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by kenoc: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Shame on Uwazurike. He has unconsciously called himself a foolish man. He said PDP was formed by an Igbo man and that today the Igbos have been pushed aside. The same Uwazurike formed MASSOB but today because of his foolishness, unfaithfulness, betrayal, self contentedness, stupidity has been pushed out of the group. Today he is saying all manners of trash as to remain relevant.
Uwazurike please always reason before you speak. Pot calling kettle black
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by KratosCorp: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by DocHMD: 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin we know since!

How far the fulani for ya side? Hope say una don give them land for cow colony since 'ibos are the problem'. grin
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by Guestlander: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
adeolakemi:
Igbo's are foolish but greater than awolowo,tafawa belewa ,akintola,buhari and the entire southwest

Hear Uwazuruike:

No, no, no; I wish I could use a stronger word. The Igbo tribe is the most foolish tribe I have ever seen in the world. While the Yoruba embraced unity, the Igbo man was the person speaking Hausa in Jos; the Igbo man was the one donating money against his own brother in Jos to another candidate. Is that a wise tribe?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by DocHMD: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
We muslim amala-munchers and slaves of the fulani caliphate agree with Uwaziruke. We now consider him greater than Awolowo and Oduduwa for making this objective statement. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by Guestlander: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
DocHMD:
We muslim amala-munchers and slaves of the fulani caliphate agree with Uwaziruke. We now consider him greater than Awolowo and Oduduwa for making this objective statement. cheesy cheesy

You are pained by this non secret revelation by Uwazuruike.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by DocHMD: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Guestlander:

You are pained by this non secret revelation by Uwazuruike.

Na today your muslim skull begin deify anybody wey hate Kanu and slams Ibos as greater than your sultan including fraudsters? Next is Orji Kalu the fraud who would "slam ibos" to save his neck from EFCC. They will do great as your new Emirs and sultans. grin
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by slegerman(m): 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
DocHMD:

I agree with you my ragheaded muslim brother. The fulani terrorists are peaceful for raping your mother in the arse and inseminating her with superior Jihadist semen while the 'ibos' who want to be on their one are the problem. Insha Allah. Allah bless for their benevolent deeds of the accomodating fulanis on your land. grin grin

Please re-read what I typed. I point out the flaws of the Igbo people and their good attributes. I went ahead to say that every tribe is foolish. It simply means that every tribe have people who are selfish and only sees things from their point of view. And remember, that for the fact that one or two people have behave badly doesn't mean that every member of a particular tribe is foolish.

The energy you spent on insulting could have served you well if only you calm down to read and comprehend.

Good luck with the way you reason.
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by resurgentxtian4: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
imhotep:

You are a simpleton. Your fellow igbo man called your tribe the most foolish in the world and all you have to say is igbo amaka?

Are you to ashamed to counter his points because he largely said the truth? Your matter tire me oooo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You are a simpleton. Your fellow igbo man called your tribe the most foolish in the world and all you have to say is igbo amaka?

Are you to ashamed to counter his points because he largely said the truth? Your matter tire me oooo.
Igbo a.m.a.k.a

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by resurgentxtian4: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
imhotep:

Igbo a.m.a.k.a

Fvck off my mentions, you nonentity!

You and your people need deep introspection instead of trying to project greatness which you clearly lack.

I leave you to your folly.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Fvck off my mentions, you nonentity!

You and your people need deep introspection instead of trying to project greatness which you clearly lack.

I leave you to your folly.
I.g.b.o a.m.a.k.a.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by Zgyn(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
Uwazuruike has surely perfected his cunnilingus skills. Watch the Yørubas squirm in pleasure... You know that happiness one gets when he discovers he isn't the only foolish one in the room.
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by EarthXmetahuman: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nnamdi kanu: igb*s are pigs and ediots

Nnamdi kanu again: Igbo women are prostitutes

Nwazuruike: Igbos's are the most foolish tribe on earth.

Me: ponkwem. I concur.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by mikejj(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
DocHMD:

How far the fulani for ya side? Hope say una don give them land for cow colony since 'ibos are the problem'. grin
baba no colony for fulani here o.
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by EarthXmetahuman: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
DocHMD:
this is this kinda of nonsense talk that justifies uwaziruke statement. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by DocHMD: 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
mikejj:
baba no colony for fulani here o.

Try make you give them colony and tell your sisters and mothers to open nyash give fulani. Be a good nigerian and accomodate the fulanis.
Ibos are the problem. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by mikejj(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
DocHMD:

Try make you give them colony and tell your sisters and mothers to open nyash give fulani. Be a good nigerian and accomodate the fulanis.
Ibos are the problem. grin
islike u na fulani abi...make i see your clan members near mi area with weapon first...
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by DocHMD: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

[s]

Are you to ashamed to counter his points because he largely said the truth? Your matter tire me oooo.[/s]

Why is your deceitful and pretentious yoruba skull pained that he promoted his Igbo tribe? Is it your deceitful and hateful yoruba skull that will promote Igboland for us?

Does the promotion make you feel inferior or take anyting away from you luciferian descendants of the fallen demon?

So Uwazurike whom you all lampooned for asking for Biafra for more than 20 years is no your personal lord and saviour in eweduland whose words should now be cast in gold because he spoke against Igbo you detest? grin

#May Thunder locate your skull there.

#IgboAmaka Joor.
#GoandDie

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by IgboBasthard: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
imhotep:

Igbo a.m.a.k.a

Yam Leg!

Foolish Tribe, Kikikikikiki ...no be me talk am o.....face Uwalaka abi wetin be him name
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by hammer6F: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
ALL BECOS NO SANE OR INSANE IGBO PERSON LISTENS TO UWAZURIKE ANYMORE.

THE FRUSTRATION WILL SOON KILL HIM.
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
IgboBasthard:

Yam Leg!

Foolish Tribe, Kikikikikiki ...no be me talk am o.....face Uwalaka abi wetin be him name
I.g.b.o a.m.a.k.a

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by blazhykowskyi(m): 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
DocHMD:

Na today your muslim skull begin deify anybody wey hate Kanu and slams Ibos as greater than your sultan including fraudsters? Next is Orji Kalu the fraud who would "slam ibos" to save his neck from EFCC. They will do great as your new Emirs and sultans. grin

But why do ibo leaders like to betray their people?

Is it a genetic issue?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by T9ksy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
I concur entirely with Uwazuruike!

Ibos are the only people i know that takes pride in abandoning their own region only to go and "develop" their neighbour's region. This is the same region they claim the indigenes hates them and wish to exterminate their sorry lil ar.s.e.s out of envy of their phantom achievements.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by antiflathead: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
hahahah guy u bad ooo! grin
EarthXmetahuman:
Nnamdi kanu: igb*s are pigs and ediots

Nnamdi kanu again: Igbo women are prostitutes

Nwazuruike: Igbos's are the most foolish tribe on earth.

Me: ponkwem. I concur.

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by antiflathead: 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
I always knew flat.heads are fools and pigs

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by antiflathead: 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
igbos now... grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by antiflathead: 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
sharrap my friend!!! trying hard to console urself,u should channel ur anger to the pigdiot cownu and uwazurike...flat.head fools and pigs!
DocHMD:

Why is your deceitful and pretentious yoruba skull pained that he promoted his Igbo tribe? Is it your deceitful and hateful yoruba skull that will promote Igboland for us?

Does the promotion make you feel inferior or take anyting away from you luciferian descendants of the fallen demon?

So Uwazurike whom you all lampooned for asking for Biafra for more than 20 years is no your personal lord and saviour in eweduland whose words should now be cast in gold because he spoke against Igbo you detest? grin

#May Thunder locate your skull there.

#IgboAmaka Joor.
#GoandDie

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by CrtlAltDel: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Truth hurts
adeolakemi:
Na this one he pain pass…. Hehehe grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by goldenarrow: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2018
slegerman:
No one loves the Igbo including themselves.

An average Igbo man is self centered and always thinking only of self.

Examples, an Igbo man will sell fake drugs to you which may eventually kill you because he wants to make more money by all means.

An Igbo man does not care if the whole world would perish as long as he is comfortable. Imagine people using their loved ones for rituals because of money.

If you bank on an Igbo man, have a plan B, he is likely to disappoint you. If you doubt, ask Goodluck Jonathan. During the election, while the Hausas are taking leaves from places of work including gatemen, to go to their villages for their PVCs, our Igbo brothers were busy running their shops and shouting "Jona has entered."

If you are an Igbo, and don't exhibit these traits, you are part of the few special breeds and God will continue to be with you.

Even with all these and more, I still love the igbos for their bravery, daring, and enterprising spirit. No tribe in Nigeria has these attributes.

Every tribe in Nigeria is foolish and selfish but today we are discussing the igbos, so the reasons for this.

Note I have lived in all regions of this country and abroad, speaks multiple languages, so I know what am saying.

Sledgerman, true talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB: Operation Show Your Näked Wife PICS, VIDEO / Zulum: Over 30,000 Boko Haram, ISWAP Insurgents Have Surrendered / External Reserves Loses $313 Million As Oil Price Fluctuates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.