Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike (5762 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by olayonu4773: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2018
the most sobotageous man i know.

60 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by sylve11: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2019
slegerman:
No one loves the Igbo including themselves.

An average Igbo man is self centered and always thinking only of self.

Examples, an Igbo man will sell fake drugs to you which may eventually kill you because he wants to make more money by all means.

An Igbo man does not care if the whole world would perish as long as he is comfortable. Imagine people using their loved ones for rituals because of money.

If you bank on an Igbo man, have a plan B, he is likely to disappoint you. If you doubt, ask Goodluck Jonathan. During the election, while the Hausas are taking leaves from places of work including gatemen, to go to their villages for their PVCs, our Igbo brothers were busy running their shops and shouting "Jona has entered."

If you are an Igbo, and don't exhibit these traits, you are part of the few special breeds and God will continue to be with you.

Even with all these and more, I still love the igbos for their bravery, daring, and enterprising spirit. No tribe in Nigeria has these attributes.

Every tribe in Nigeria is foolish and selfish but today we are discussing the igbos, so the reasons for this.

Note I have lived in all regions of this country and abroad, speaks multiple languages, so I know what am saying.

na so. cool
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by BSsniffer: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by ShinnBet: 7:19am On Dec 22, 2022
Hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation / Bomb Blast In Kaduna / CAN, Catholic Church Condemn Kano Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.