Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans (22313 Views)

Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] / Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by FisifunKododada: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
This upcoming artist is ALWAYS making NOISE instead of making HITS
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by Nedfed(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Yung6ix
U know him like
U don't share

1 Like

Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by 2shure: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
dem nor see davido and wizkid..psquare..2face and co to disarm
na who put G.L for neck dem dey always rob.
apako
u stil dey drive dah dead range rove 06 model
u go respray am to green abi
abegi
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by Henryfocoyo(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
Threebear:
To be honest I've never heard any of his song but he seems to be very famous on nairaland.
Is he an actor?
Is he a musician?
Is he a model?
Nairaland making irrelevant people famous since 1800AD
u said to be honest u hv neva heard any of his song. Dat means u no who the guy is, becus de op didn't mention anytin like yung6ix bein a misician, but becus u no he sings dat why u said u hv neva heard his songs b4. Stop askin question 4like okay
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by 2shure: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
u go create 5000accts for nairaland
yet u neva still pick
u dull sha
holiholi23:
Big thanks to GOd and subscribers, fixed game won, call or whatsapp for tomorrows fixed game

1 Like

Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by Henryfocoyo(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
ouzo1:
Yungsix and thieves... E be like na only him the buy expensive things
bros no be only yung6ix, mak i mention musician way don lose gold chain b4. Small doctor, cassper ,davido, oritse femi. Yung6ix is one of the best rappers we have in nigeria, other rappers have switch to singin but yung6ix, mi,dremo and oad few one still stick to only rap

1 Like

Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by ouzo1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Henryfocoyo:
bros no be only yung6ix, mak mention musician way don lose gold chain. Small doctor, cassper ,davido, oritse femi,

Yungsix own too much.. Every time he the claim robbery.. Dem rob yungsix pass aboniki oo

1 Like

Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by HIPROFILE(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
IN MY OWN OPINION I THINK THIS PERSONS IN THIS SO "LEADERSHIP CLASS" OF THE 70'S AND 80'S HAVE FELT THAT THEY HAVE ALL GOTTEN THEIR FARE SHARE WHICH THEY BELIEVE THEY DESERVE TO RULE THE COUNTRY TURN AFTER EACH PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY CLAIMED THEY FOUGHT FOR THE CO-EXISTENCE OF THE COUNTRY HENCE HAVE EARNED FOR THEMSELVES OPPORTUNITY TO RULE.

UNFORTUNATELY AND PERHAPS SUDDENLY AS THE BATON OF RULER-SHIP GOT TO MUHAMADU BUHARI, THEY REALIZED THE NEED TO TAKE LEADERSHIP TO YOUNGER GENERATION. BECAUSE THEY ARE FINALLY FED UP AND ALSO ASHAMED ON TURN OUT OF EVENT DURING THE CURRENT REIGN OF BUHARI. IT HAS DONE ON THEM THAT NIGERIA CAN ONLY MOVE FORWARD WHEN THE RIGHT CLASS OF LEADERS RULE

IBB HOWEVER IS NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH BECAUSE IT IS EVIDENT IN THEIR STYLE OF ARCHAIC LEADERSHIP WHICH ALSO EXPLAINS THE REASON NIGERIA HAD REMAINED STAGNANT AND FAR FROM SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS AS A NATION.

IT IS THEREFORE PARAMOUNT ON US ALL TO THINK, GO ALL OUT, PUT ALL HAND ON DECK AND REDIRECT OUR LEADERSHIP COMPASS.

WE NEED TO SUPPORT THIS MOVE SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN FORCED TO SPEAK UP.

SAY NO TO TRIBAL HATE, SAY NO TO NEPOTISM, SAY NO TO FAVORITISM, SAY NO TO MEDIOCRITY, SAY NO TO CORRUPTION...NIGERIA MUST SURVIVE.
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by GrammarCheck: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Muckross1122:
Nigerian rapper "yung6ix" took to her twitter page to reveal how a fan who took a selfie with him tried to rob him of his chains and phones worth millions of naira.

Below Is What The Rapper Wrote On His Twitter Page:

Yesterday a fan tried to rob me in UNN and it was a guy who took a selfie with me few minutes before he tried to rob me. Thank God for Warri orientation could have lost millions in chains and Phones. Might stop performing with jewelry for security reasons.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/i-might-stop-performing-with-jewelry.html

If my memory doesn't fail me...

Isn't yung6ix male? How come he now owns her twitter page? Or is he now a transgender?
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by GrammarCheck: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
2shure:
dem nor see davido and wizkid..psquare..2face and co to disarm
na who put G.L for neck dem dey always rob.
apako
u stil dey drive dah dead range rove 06 model
u go respray am to green abi
abegi

Savage!/ grin
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by laydoh(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
Henryfocoyo:
u said to be honest u hv neva heard any of his song. Dat means u no who the guy is, becus de op didn't mention anytin like yung6ix bein a misician, but becus u no he sings dat why u said u hv neva heard his songs b4. Stop askin question 4like okay
luk b4 u quote,e b lyk say na u want likes.d OP mentioned rapper.tell me wen a rapper turns to an actor?
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by Macmoni(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
YOUNGrapha:
Hmmmmm.....

I'M VERY VERY VERY SURE THAT THIS PIKIN NO GET UP TO
#10MILLION IN HIS ACCOUNT
oga u like diz hw much do u have am very sure am richer dan u so no dey open gutter were pple wey pass u day
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Luukasz:
You sef dey talk to much where em wan get am. Na so one dude talk say em get invisible 30billion for em account wey even em papa no get

My brother.

You dey talk him Papa,
30bill wey some state government and several Banks no get in liquid cash.

I am amazed that people actually believe that shii.

1 Like

Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by Thewesterner(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
You can stop performing altogether... Who cares? It's not my biz
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by lastchild: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
YOUNGrapha:
Hmmmmm.....

Its a lie, I know him in person, this boy has over 50 million resting in his account, not from rap music though but from yahoo yahoo
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by humphreydiss: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
guys how far.... Nigeria vs Morocco scores.? ......
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by kikayboss(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
This enugu worst ooo... Dem carry mayorkun 30bg chain run.... Ogbontarigi
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by kikayboss(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Henryfocoyo:
bros no be only yung6ix, mak i mention musician way don lose gold chain b4. Small doctor, cassper ,davido, oritse femi. Yung6ix is one of the best rappers we have in nigeria, other rappers have switch to singin but yung6ix, mi,dremo and oad few one still stick to only rap
don't forget jagz and boogey
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by bionixs: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
MrRhymes101:
My Alma mater?? We are not known for that biko, probably a village tout that came to watch the show... Wedding MC
thank you. just made that remark now. UNN? Not even ESUT
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by Jimbadly: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Bonaventura:
No one knows you. Yungsix is good rapper his nuances aside
Do you even know the meaning of 'nuances'? undecided
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by LyfeJennings(m): 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
YOUNGrapha:
Hmmmmm.....

He dey MAD
WHERE HE WAN SEE AM?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by LyfeJennings(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Orin wo ni weyrey nko
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by bishopkay: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
YOUNGrapha:
Hmmmmm.....

Luukasz:
You sef dey talk to much where em wan get am. Na so one dude talk say em get invisible 30billion for em account wey even em papa no get

You both apparently do not know this guy! Not famzing but I can tell you both this boy has got money. He got the bag!

Then that guy saying he still drives an 06 Range Rover, you've certainly not seen this boy's whips... Benzema na Wetin him and e guys dey call their selves Lol
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by Jflex07(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
seunmohmoh:
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
hello pretty
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by Jflex07(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
seunmohmoh:
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Hi pretty!
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by Jflex07(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=seunmohmoh post=64780574]okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk[/quote hi pretty
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by agukayode(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
watin concern us

Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by Duru009(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
Always seeking 4 attention !
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by shaiguy(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
Issokay
Re: I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans by patval(f): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
miqos02:
Its your money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukky Wright Involved In Car Crash At Epe / Funke Akindele's Marriage Is Still Intact / My Lawyers Will Act If Kemi Olunloyo Fails To Stop - Ruggedman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.