Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Why Must I Give To The Needy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Must I Give To The Needy? (493 Views)

Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Must I Give To The Needy? by dyze(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Everything we have, we have received from God.

For what gives you the right to make such a judgment? What do you have that God hasn't given you? And if everything you have is from God, why boast as though it were not a gift? 1 cor 4:7.

If God has placed money in your hands by giving you a good job or business idea, it is called entrustment. God should have the right to ask for that money anytime. God doesn't need you physical money, all He wants is for you to help others. That is how God demands from you what He has entrusted in your hand.

If I give you #50,000 to keep for me, I shouldn't have a problem asking you for the money again whenever I need it. That is exactly how it feels when you help those that are genuinely in need.

So next time you give, you are returning back to God and saying thank you. Trust me, He will multiply your bread. Happy Sunday.

Join our christian forum today. Post topics,comment of post,drop your prayer request and get dating tips. https://christiansingleshub.com/forum/?view=thread&id=3#postid-5

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Christian Mothers Dancing 'one Corner' In Rivers State Government House / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/03/18 / Cameroonian Pastor And Two Married Women Caught Having A 3-way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.