Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) (65478 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by HopeRisingmatte(m): 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

Most of us already have 5 or 6 boyfriends, anyway grin grin grin
Can I be included in the number
wink
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

You're bursted!

Say no to LEFTOVERS undecided
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
nurshah:

Guy polygamy is good if the man is a man.. You get. When u see problems it's always due to the man. Probably doesn't do equal treatment, shows preference e, doesn't take care of family etc

Continue to vomit nonsense. Go ahead and have a million women! That man is only trying to spread a false scenario of fictitious happiness in his home. An experience will rewind your brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by sircrabo: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Woman that knows your FILLINGS and the one that loves you with all ARE heart. This is chief priests grammar. LOL. This man must be a chief priest ( Ezemmuo)
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by engrlarex(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
Borehoe spotted

Dimples129:

Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
radarada
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by NairaExam690(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
hummmmm
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
It's about time us ladies also get two or more husbands.
It's a free world!
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by donnaD(f): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
babasolution:

am nt against women having several husbands ,they can live how they please,buh men should stop placing women on pedestal,women offer no value these days outside sex.even so called empowered women are just cheap sluts
oga talk about the women u have met not all women.and men are quick to shout wolf when a relationship crumbles also forgetting that most men put there are demons in human form I can speak from experience.
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by lanre316: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

D1ck can be shared among wives, but pvssy cannot be shared among husbands. Good luck finding a man who can share his wife's pvssy with another man.
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
ihitenansa:
the kids look v timid and emotionally scarred.

You've got a working brain eye. Ask them if they would like to follow in their dad's footsteps, they could behead you for wishing them such a life. Most polygamists don't become it by choice.
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
most pot belly men in niger delta like bayelsa and delta goes for many wives to be satisfied in belle kingdom

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by CSTR2: 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
Very classy.

The women are beautiful than many single wives.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by nathanccr(m): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
It's about time us ladies also get two or more thusbands.
Where u wan see am? U no know say women plenty pass men abi? How una go come take share the scanty men wey dey on ground? Remember that we have celibates and those who want to even do their kinds plus pedophiles. Oya come dey share am grin
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
babasolution:

i wont be a bad idea,women are now showing their true nature,i pity guys who still see women as saints,women are the true evil
Well no biggie. Women have been having multiple men since eon. Just not official. But every guy should already know that. 35% of firstborn kids belong to a man outside and 25% of all kids belong to another man too.
Many girls openly admit now that one man cannot meet all their needs : especially economic and sexual needs.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by NairaExam690(m): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
Check this man closely

U go know say this man na native doctor

Check it closely

I don use eye wey elders dey use view plantain wey go ripe in 4 market days take look this man
Na babalawo
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by jummythasilve(f): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
If the wives have no problem with them. Let them have peace in Marriage.
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by apatheticme(f): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
babasolution:

nope,men are creating things,inventing and developing the world,maybe,not african men though,atleast thats something,all women do is copy,hate ,bring down n destroy men,destroy family ,culture,promote whoredom and indecency,no positive value,even the ones that manage to bring positive value eventually use it as a canon ball to get at men and further destroy

Maybe the women in ur life are the worthless ones! Last I checked a female Dr saved Nigerians from ebola and laid down her life in the process. Time will fail me to start mentioning several cases now, but u're either a kid or just a woman hater to conclude dt women are worthless. We're worthless yet u can't do without us. I'm sure ur mama, sister and wife/daughter are all worthless.
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by babasolution: 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
apatheticme:

Maybe the women in ur life are the worthless ones! Last I checked a female Dr saved Nigerians from ebola and laid down her life in the process. Time will fail me to start mentioning several cases now, but u're either a kid or just a woman hater to conclude dt women are worthless. We're worthless yet u can't do without us. I'm sure ur mama, sister and wife/daughter are all worthless.

women are growing worthless,the younger ones are imbibing a lot of worthless ideals ,unlike the women of older generation,i was actually refering to younger generation of women who are always promoting degeneracy

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by Azeeztaophic(m): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nice one. Understand lo matter
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by bintushop: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
the only time a woman makes a man a millionaire waas when that man was a former billionaire. Check out what destroyed great men. Women are evil.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Polygamists are better than lying cheaters.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
urbanemind:
U re very free if you can handle d running cost and other expenses involved.
actually its more economic ta have 2 men working to provide grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
i will follow in his footsteps cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by bintushop: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
any woman that was born from the 80s is a bitch. They offer nothing but sex. They are all gold diggers, destiny destroyers, dream killers.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by apatheticme(f): 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
babasolution:

women are growing worthless,the younger ones are imbibing a lot of worthless ideals ,unlike the women of older generation,i was actually refering to younger generation of women who are always promoting degeneracy
Yeah I know, still it's a fallacy to conclude that all women are worthless. There are several women in their daily lives trying their best in their own little world and environment to make a difference. Many of them are wives sponsoring husbands, children and their entire families. Many of them are leaders, doctors, engineers working in the background to make life better. They may not inscribe it on their foreheads because if they do y'all would say women are proud again. I'm sure u're gonna have a daughter one day if u don't already, and I'm sure u'll try ur best to raise her despite the perceived worthlessness of women u strongly express. Ciao!
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by mustafa006: 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
So u can take two konji at ones
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
babasolution:

grin so her (the 1st one u quoted)comment worked u up but not this man's lifestyle? Why are u bothered by something she wont even do but not by something thats being paraded in ya face?
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by noziz(m): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
oga u for use d money wey u take marry two wives send ur sef go school first shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

Na your toto dey hear am na. Some one give me that you think u are doing me pic
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
which happiness abi common sense don fall on dem
who wan suffer(remain single)
lol bro u dey vex ni grin
Dey ain't complaining.
Re: Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
It seems marrying more than one woman makes a man healthy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream / Right Age To Get Married As A Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.