Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir (65524 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by emexnaija: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2023

12 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by TemplarLandry: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2023
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BloomingDale(f): 9:58am On Apr 28, 2023
King ke?? Ayam not understanding these kings with no kingdom. Always japaing to another man’s land cos they can’t build their kingdom?

I’m just happy the real kings (Whyte men) that have built their kingdoms don’t require this level of fuckery and foolishness.

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by slimfit1(m): 10:08am On Apr 28, 2023
All these people with Oyinbo wives acting like them marry angels all the time.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by tsdarkside(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2023
slimfit1:
All these people with Oyinbo wives acting like them marry angels all the time.

kiki....funny part is they dont stay long toghether....
i was arguein with a igbo guy yesterday i told him that relationships between blacks and whites doesnt work,he called me foolish man....
kiki....after whites show you their real face you will run away yourself....
today he is with a black woman toghether with over 4 kids....

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BuhariAdvocate: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2023
Why are you angry.
BloomingDale:
King ke?? King with no kingdom. Always japaing to another man’s land cos they can’t build their kingdom? Ayam not understanding.

I’m just happy the real kings (Whyte men) that have built their kingdoms don’t require this level of fuckery and foolishness.

264 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BloomingDale(f): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Why are you angry.

Angry ke? I’m just disappointed cos you guys are failures out of all the races of men.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BloomingDale(f): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2023
tsdarkside:

i was arguein with a igbo guy yesterday i told him that relationships between blacks and whites doesnt work,he called me foolish man....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by tsdarkside(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=BloomingDale post=122799795][/quote]

haha....yeah,they conditioned you to think its always the black guys fault....
no wahala....i dont even care sef....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2023
Woman that appreciates the D.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by slimfit1(m): 10:44am On Apr 28, 2023
tsdarkside:

I've been out with many of them, very nice don't get me wrong some will go to any level for you treat them like you would to any woman. The men are the problem not the white woman.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BloomingDale(f): 10:44am On Apr 28, 2023
tsdarkside:

haha....yeah,they conditioned you to think its always the black guys fault....
no wahala....i dont even care sef....

The white man adapted but you African men refused to leave the dark ages.

7 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by tsdarkside(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2023
BloomingDale:

The white man adapted but you African men refused to leave the dark ages.

kiki....i dont give a fvck about the white man....for me he is a natural born freak....

if you like freaks,then go knock yourself out....
at the end its your soul not mine....

11 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BuhariAdvocate: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2023
Do you really want to go Canada or usa and you don't have the fund? I have always noticing you here sounding frustrated and ranting bitterly. Despite
the sorry situation our country the number of usa citizens in Nigeria is more than 2m not to talk about Europe Asia and British.
BloomingDale:

Angry ke? I’m just disappointed cos you guys are failures out of all the races of men.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by tsdarkside(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Do you really want to go Canada or usa and you don't have the fund? I have always noticing you here sounding frustrated and ranting bitterly.

she is....??
strange arguements she has....in yoda language....

2 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by tsdarkside(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Do you really want to go Canada or usa and you don't have the fund? I have always noticing you here sounding frustrated and ranting bitterly. Despite
the sorry situation our country the number of usa citizens in Nigeria is more than 2m not to talk about Europe Asia and British.

buhuhu....yeye woman....let her....
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BloomingDale(f): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:

4 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BuhariAdvocate: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2023
You are the same op continue fooling around.
tsdarkside:

buhuhu....yeye woman....let her....
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by tsdarkside(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
You are the same op continue fooling around.

tongue tongue....
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by kokoA(m): 11:17am On Apr 28, 2023
JDistribute:
Only you get sense for dis thread ... grin A good white woman will do anything for a good black deek as long as she still enjoys it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2023
kokoA:
Only you get sense for dis thread ... grin A good white woman will do anything for a good black deek as long as she still enjoys it.
Yep all about the D for them, I have been there done that, she might move on easy and quickly with the next best D.

6 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by poshestmina(f): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Why she no crawl with the food from kitchen?🙄🙄🙄

13 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Zonefree(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
poshestmina:
Why she no crawl with the food from kitchen?🙄🙄🙄
Cry more, darling cheesy

35 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by G12(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Just for the cam grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BornKiller: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
I understand your grief. It can't be easy existing as several people's left overs.

BloomingDale:
King ke?? Ayam not understanding these kings with no kingdom. Always japaing to another man’s land, cos they can’t build their kingdom?

I’m just happy the real kings (Whyte men), that have built their kingdoms, don’t require this level of fuckery and foolishness.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Mindlog: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
JDistribute:

When a man gets appreciated only just for the D, he is considered irrelevant when real life issues are being discussed at the table because he has already been objectified and can easily be replaced with another D....Beyoncé sing am for song.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Mindlog:

When a man gets appreciated only just for the D, he is considered irrelevant when real life issues are being discussed at the table because he has already been objectified and can easily be replaced with another D....Beyoncé sing am for song.
The D is the major reason why most white women go for basic black dudes, the other reason is that their men don't like fat women.

10 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by mufutau55(m): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
All nah for the videos.

3 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by IVORY2009(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFOMek36Xnc

YouTubers and fake videos just to get views.

6 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Mindlog: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
JDistribute:

The D is the major reason why most white women go for basic black dudes, the other reason is that their men don't like fat women.

It is repulsive knowing some black men feel "honoured" when objectified by "white" women, feel top of the pack for being chosen solely for their genitals.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
Mindlog:

It is repulsive knowing some black men feel "honoured" when objectified by "white" women, feel top of the pack for being chosen solely for their genitals.

Me I get tired of average white women, their ways are uncertain like the wind, most naija guys stay cos of accomodations and small funding etc...white woman get wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by jimmychang: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
BloomingDale:
King ke?? Ayam not understanding these kings with no kingdom. Always japaing to another man’s land, cos they can’t build their kingdom?

I’m just happy the real kings (Whyte men), that have built their kingdoms, don’t require this level of fuckery and foolishness.

Fools always copying the white men.Those pussies who can't talk to their wives,who sleep on the couch when their wife is angry at them.Who allow their wives to sleep with other men because they are in open relationships not knowing that it is an avenue for her to continue cheating with her lover without consequences.The same men who loose all their properties to their wives during divorce cheesy grin grin and start from square onr while she go around sampling new dicks with his money.White men who can't differentiate between men and women.

The Chinese, Japanese, Indians still retain their culture anywhere they go but you see Africans na mumu we be.Low self esteem go kill us.We reach there change our language,start bleaching,start speaking like them.

Black people,especially black women free yourselves from mental slavery.Mtchwww

24 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Right Age To Get Married As A Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.