Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team (12505 Views)

We Don’t Need A Dating App! – Leke Adeboye Laments As RCCG Launches Online Chris / The Latest Miracle Performed By RCCG Member / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team by AkumahTalk(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
I see some people have been listening to @daddyfreeeze hence such an initiative. it's a welcome development. However, please don't label me a member of the #freeethesheeples movement. I belong to CAR (comments readers association). This is just a deduction from my thesis based on my observations. Just putting 2 and 2 together. I'm open to your interpretations.
Re: RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team by Abbeyme: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
dejonathan:
Come nd see for yourself nd stop asking me silly questions

I can only see your home training and communications etiquette right here.
Re: RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team by AkumahTalk(m): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
I see some people have been listening to @daddyfreeeze hence such an initiative. it's a welcome development. However, please don't label me a member of the #freeethesheeples movement. I belong to CRA (comments readers association). This is just a deduction from my thesis based on my observations. Just putting 2 and 2 together. I'm open to your interpretations.
Re: RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team by obinoral1179(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
ogbeniolola:
Lagos is very dirtty under Ambode!...If PDP is serious, they can make this a campaign issue and defeat APC in 2019! It's a shame to LASG that RCCG has to intervene in cleaning Lagos shits!
they will come a distance Second...... PDP wan used waste campaign against APC......... You are dreaming.
Re: RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Eeerrrmmmm..... No matter how you judge it, something like waste disposal must be kinda public.
Yea but only responded to issue on display of good gesture. As Christians we are not compelled to do that at all
Re: RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team by Omooba77: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
HigherEd:
The Church is the most value adding institution in Nigeria. They employ thousands of people, build schools to educate millions at all levels, house for the elderlies, hospitals, rehab(CADAM by Rccg), construct roads at no cost to government.

What has Sultan of sokoto ever added to Nigeria than to sit and collect salary every month, ride in a rollsroyce and live in a 700 million naira mansion in Abuja with all cost to govt.... Yet his ppl would come here and join with atheists and some Christian impersonators to talk down on churches.

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team by nwakaibeya1: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
You need total liberation seriously first to do exploits no matter your level in Christ Jesus,before work, you need unbelievable power and peace and light of Jesus Christ for your evil relations and evil villagers and evil friends and occult people around you to fear you including your evil landlord,Behold,The evil spirit said Jesus Christ I know Paul I know who are you ?it means it's the evil people that knows whom Jesus Christ truly is and knows those who truly follow Jesus Christ in spirit because it's the spiritual that determines who is who hence everyone is free to claim anything or any title physically and that's why i told you that it is only at night that we know who is who evil or good no pretenses at night everyone is naked and that's where the battles of life are fought won or lost. John 6,60-68

Re: RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team by TijaniAbu: 4:09am On Feb 05, 2018
Rccg will call it csr but they are collecting money from Lagos State government. They call the payment counterpart funding. All this fairness will not win election for buhari-osinbajo
Re: RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team by Burgerlomo: 4:10am On Feb 05, 2018
That's very nice
Re: RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team by chukxie(m): 6:04am On Feb 05, 2018
See as thread dry. Chai! If it were a ' To Pay tithe or Not' thread now, the comments for don long reach Sokoto by now! But since na positive news from the church, awon cynics don go ghost mode. grin grin grin
Re: RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team by Omooba77: 6:15am On Feb 05, 2018
TijaniAbu:
Rccg will call it csr but they are collecting money from Lagos State government. They call the payment counterpart funding. All this fairness will not win election for buhari-osinbajo

Please can you tell us how much LASG is contributing sir?
Re: RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team by dejonathan(f): 8:32am On Feb 05, 2018
Abbeyme:

I can only see your home training and communications etiquette right here.
Go station

(1) (2) (Reply)

Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor / The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox / Lust Inspired Requests By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.