Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot (62596 Views)

American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures / Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot / Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Generaldickson: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
ibkayee:
Thought something else, lol never mind

hello beautiful...
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by ibkayee(f): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Generaldickson:

hello beautiful...
Why thank you, hello
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by IamProdigy: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
LordIsaac:
At last....I'm now convinced that I will not be a soldier. They should keep it. I will struggle for shell job....may be some day, they'll be deployed to guard me and my family grin

My love for military wey dy high before dun reduce.... is like I will face Customs biko....

but this dirty training doesn't happen in NDA...this ones are recruits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by ivanalimi: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dboy55:
yea check some US special force traning ,its worst than this.
special forces training is different from the regular army training. but I don't know if the us army trains its regular army like this though.inside the gutter lolz
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
tutudesz:

The military base is not a enough for Nigeria military personnel here and they are been mis-used by the government to fill in the gap of the lack of enough police men

I agree.

1) Sambisa forest should be the site of the country's largest military mix base (Army and Air Force).

2) Like I said earlier, lack of leadership is a core reason for the military blight.

I was really hopeful when General Buhari was sworn in. I thought he would instil discipline back into the military. Alas, it has not happened.
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by TeekayCarter: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol sure
lol... not with that baby face. �

1 Like

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by mowapa(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
greatermax77:
What baffles me much in this country is, our military & Police were trained like animals & we still expect them to respect us & behave in a civilized manner, after uncivilized training.

please, what do you know about military training? this done to break you down and remold you. The military as an institution tries to instill certain aspects of behavior early on through the service's basic training/boot camp. tactics might be different in other nations, but it is meant to achieve same result.

1 Like

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
ivanalimi:
special forces training is different from the regular army training. but I don't know if the us army trains its regular army like this though.inside the gutter lolz

They train in conditions that will mimic what they will find in the operating theatre.

If they didn't train in the gutter during their normal boot camp, then they would be trained in the gutter if they are being deployed to an are where they would fight in the gutter.

The USA military had to be retrained during the Iraqi war because Sadam threatened biological weapons. They also had to train the tank brigade for desert warfare.

They also had to train for a house to house search where they have to differentiate between good and bad guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by godofuck231: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
The harder they train the easier and deadlier they fight
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Generaldickson: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
tutudesz:

Stop showing your foolishness online! Navy Seals are on deployment 9 month in a year and do they go around with a tag say am a Seals?

ode, lemme guess u quoted d wrong man?
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by godofuck231: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
The harder they train the easier and deadlier they fight,
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
MasViews:
And some people will still apply for this even after seeing this humiliation.

But it's ok if it were the marines right?
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by DEGODSON1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
madridguy:
Who is that kiwi black with Mr Dagger grin
no be kiwi na lude...MUMU
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by eliadekx(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dboy55:

No military training on earth is hard
as Chinese training ask any Nigeria
Army officer dat went for a course
In China they I'll give them 3times
Of promotion from where they was

Here talking as if Nigeria army training
Hard US military use to sent they people
To join us here in our training as well

Ask if u dapt me
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Generaldickson: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
ibkayee:
Why thank you, hello
how was ur day ma'am?
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by tutudesz: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I agree.

1) Sambisa forest should be the site of the country's largest military mix base (Army and Air Force).

2) Like I said earlier, lack of leadership is a core reason for the military blight.

I was really hopeful when General Buhari was sworn in. I thought he would instil discipline back into the military. Alas, it has not happened.
They need improve the warfare package of the military, other security outfits 1st and stop the corruption. Discipline will fall in place on its own.
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by chronique(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
I can't even stand this type of thing. I go just fall sick,off within few weeks. I can stand the torture but can't stand the health risks that comes with all these entering dirty water and all that. Na straight allergies and sickness go just follow am.
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
tutudesz:

Nigerians should stop blaming the military for doing the job of policemen and blame the government who refuse to employ more policemen.
Nigeria military should stop abusing their power.
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
tutudesz:

They need improve the warfare package of the military, other security outfits 1st and stop the corruption. Discipline will fall in place on its own.

And who are they"? wink

As I said, the core issue is lack of leadership.
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by mcgift(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
I wan apply
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by talk2emma: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
All this ones na nonsense with out technology
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Donchyke007(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Great guy! Was my platoon commander back in nysc camp in 2008. Been drilling the shit out of people from way back buy he def is a great guy. Thumbs up!
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by tutudesz: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And who are they"? wink
As I said, the core issue is lack of leadership.
Government and Security Chiefs. Leadership is lacking badly
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by emmydadave: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
God knows that nothing will ever make me or my children or their own children seen in Nigeria military most especially as a recruit.
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by texdon2: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
Yes I remember dagger ,back den in 2008 in black gold in Kaduna state (nysc)dat nigga was hard to bend. S O to my people Chris black n chris fair ,Barr uwah ,TeX n henry n peter .love u guy most .

1 Like

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by TeekayCarter: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
texdon2:
Yes I remember dagger ,back den in 2008 in black gold in Kaduna state (nysc)dat nigga was hard to bend. S O to my people Chris black n chris fair ,Barr uwah ,TeX n henry n peter .love u guy most .

And I'm certain they love you too. :-D #NoHomo
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by TeekayCarter: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
charliboy654:

But US Navy Seal don't behave like animals.

The United States Navy Seals are not behaving the way our military does has a lot to do with the American Tradition. The American Tradition makes it necessary for you to realize at an early age that the live of your fellow American is worth giving up everything for to protect!! Forget the welfare package here, Tier 1 and Tier 2 operators in the US don't have that LA cream d' LA cream employment benefits. But what drives them is the vital point on here - the love and passion to fight selflessly for the freedom of their Fellow Americans back home. The undaunted courage to die beside their brothers who have the same heart as them. So, basically, those American folks got the right orientation as to why they are in the military. But I really don't know what's happening in my country. Its senseless to harness all the rigorous training you go through at depot camp to humiliate the citizens you swore to protect! This attitude is beyond human comprehension. Let me cite an example of where we getting it all wrong. At the Nigerian Army Depot Camp in Zaria, I hear the training instructor tells recruites at some point in the training that they are like demigods to civilians; the very first part of the mistake we are suffering from today. On the other hand, for example in BUD/S, the instructor tells prospective frogs to harness all the shakings in the cold, carrying the 400lb wood and mental and physical drills to fighting Every enemy against the United States and not her citizens.

I am confused as to what our military stands for!

4 Likes

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by phaphyz05(m): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
ibkayee:
Thought something else, lol never mind

U tot they were been DICKtated abi

I catchyu

1 Like

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by famzynet: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
This is wickedness to man.
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
MasViews:
And some people will still apply for this even after seeing this humiliation.

Training, not humiliation. tongue
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by ikyTech(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Likely true but they are in a camp at the least. These guys seem to be on regular streets.
Dboy55:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria / Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) / I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.