Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot (62610 Views)

American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures / Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot / Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by mashnino(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
greatermax77:
What baffles me much in this country is, our military & Police were trained like animals & we still expect them to respect us & behave in a civilized manner, after uncivilized training.

You think they pamper the ones in america or europe?

Abeg leave matter for mathias..

5 Likes

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by adecz: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
The black soldier with staring eyes,
is he real or a statue??

The average Hausa or Fulani
will never accept this type of
humiliating training.

They will prefer to be selling
colanut, cigarette, shining shoes,
cutting firewood or doing tea
& make N300 profit a day than
tolerate such humiliation to earn N80k a month.

That's why you rarely see real
Hausa or Fulani in the army rank & file
or foot soldiers.

1 Like

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Reedahgado(f): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
With all dis, someone out there has passion to join the Nigeria army.

The last job I will do.
Make I kukuma stay here kill myself with books

1 Like

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by xclusiveguy4(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dude looks gallant

Nice training
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Sanchez01: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
greatermax77:
What baffles me much in this country is, our military & Police were trained like animals & we still expect them to respect us & behave in a civilized manner, after uncivilized training.
IT IS THE SAME THING WITH THE AMERICAN TRAINING. Ours is even better. That of the USA is worse. They send new recruits into chilly waters almost naked for hours.

No true military personnel is grilled with soft hands.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lol. It's a game of the strong. This is like a kindergarten compared to USMC though. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
hokafor:
After the training they end up attacking the people they are meant to protect. So what is the point of training the animals in the first place?
was gonna type a similar comment. I cant look at the jigerian aemy without thinking of what they are doing againt the people now. I wonder how a man can be proud to serve knowing how he will be used at this time .
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Stallion93(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
priceaction:

Its more terrible in many advanced countries too.
which kind terrible? Na so u go say Advanced countries flog their primary and sec school students like cows. Stop conferring false knowledge o! Ssince u know uve neva been abroad and u don't have good internet in this SHITHOLE! to see the rest of the world
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by jaido09: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
This is child’s play compared to most advanced countries some of you are so quick to mention.

1 Like

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by MTKbudapest(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
One hell of a job. Who send them? Well, the hell with Nigerian army.

They train them to be mad.
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by planetx: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
I am reading people saying American and Russian soldiers are trained the same way, but do American soldiers go about harrasing civilians or assaulting civilians. You even barely see them on the streets, pls stop making excuses for Nigerian soldiers and their barbaric behaviors towards so called bloody civilians

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by obailala(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Haha... I remember this guy (previously Sgt Dagger) from Kaduna Nysc camp black gold and Dalet barracks. This nigger popped open the cork of a bottle of fanta right before us with his bare finger and won our our N1k. Excess ginger man!

7 Likes

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Troublemaker007(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
greatermax77:

Respect to your comment.

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by bonachenko(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
I remember when I had this training. God bless Major Daga and all in Nigeria Depot Zaria
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Troublemaker007(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Sanchez01:

IT IS THE SAME THING WITH THE AMERICAN TRAINING. Ours is even better. That of the USA is worse. They send new recruits into chilly waters almost naked for hours.

No true military personnel is grilled with soft hands.

Chilled water to melt every evil in your brain to enable you have respect for civilians, while in Nigeria dirty water to wash in all manner of evil into your brain.

[img]https://im-01./mz.gif[/img]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
meezynetwork:
Na wa. Na so advance countries dey train their own military?

Yes and even worse. I'll link you to a video of what US Seals go through.

Listen, Daggers number one job is to remove any dignity from the life of his recruits. He needs to truly reformat their brain. How else can you be able to tell a man to go in the line of fire and possibly lose his life?

The Nigeria Army problem is that

1) They do not have any war going on and for a while so they are not able to really practise their skills

2) They are allowed to mingle with civilians unnecessarily

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Stallion93(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dboy55:
yea check some US special force traning ,its worst than this.
Dude! US special forces and all arms of military in advanced countries have psychological evaluation training too, and actually you can't pass out as an officer if u flop on the psycho part. Something that is still a Hoax in Nigeria grin

4 Likes

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Yes and even worse. I'll link you to a video of what US Seals go through.

Listen, Daggers number one job is to remove any dignity from the life of his recruits. He needs to truly reformat their brain. How else can you be able to tell a man to go in the line of fire and possibly lose his life?

The Nigeria Army problem is that

1) They do not have any war going on and for a while so they are not able to really practice their skills

2) They are allowed to mingle with civilians unnecessarily

2 Likes

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by villavic(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
who no go no go know, taking me back to good old days
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Stallion93(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=EgunMogaji post=64787960]

Nah the real Reason for the mediocrity of the Nigerian army is the Reason for joining the Army in the first place which is; They liberty to humiliate innocent law abiding civilians at will and shout "Bloody Civilians" grin
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
If only they could transfer this toughness on Boko Haram rather than civilians.
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Mynightmare: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
madridguy:
Who is that kiwi black with Mr Dagger grin
you don't address a soldier as a civilian, take note.
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by tutudesz: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=Stallion93 post=64788124][/quote] But when you see trouble you would be the 1st person to shout their name abi?
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Stallion93(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
tutudesz:

But when you see trouble you would be the 1st person to shout their name abi?
Of course na, no be their work??
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by AIZubair(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
ibkayee:
Thought something else, lol never mind
Baadt girl wink
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=Stallion93 post=64788124][/quote]

So that means that they have no leadership.

The person that a US Military person beats here will become a millionaire.

Even if Police violate your civil right na court case.

"Man wins $620,000 verdict against Long Beach police in brutality lawsuit"

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-long-beach-brutality-suit-20170503-story.html

1 Like

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by ibkayee(f): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
AIZubair:

Baadt girl wink
grin
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by jrusky(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
MasViews:
And some people will still apply for this even after seeing this humiliation.

You called training humiliation? Definitely you must be a lazy man. Army career is for the tough guys not for a lazy man.

Pls that is not humiliation it's called training, millitary job is not bread and butter job the toughness in you must be dig out.

Good luck guys it's just for a while when you finish your training you get relax a bit so bear it up and keep your head high.

I went through near similar training so it's no big deal.

Kudos boys.

6 Likes

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Stallion93(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=EgunMogaji post=64788256]I so much need that US military police beat o! Nothing fit big pass the beating this buhari regime dan dash me
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Mynightmare: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Who no come
Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by tutudesz: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Stallion93:
Of course na, no be their work??
and the training is part of the job! They need to go through this to be able to perform their job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot by Sagay212: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
aside from all these rugged training, they need to also train them on how to relate with people and how to stay disciplined. meanwhile NA don dey turn Northern army...so so abo.kis full there. One of the reasons buhari must go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria / Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) / I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.